/fraud/ steroids and anti-natty action general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids general.

Seething, coping natties fuck off.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

SARMs and prohormones cost more than steroids, do less and have the same sides. Don't waste your time.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

Remember, roiding is like taking the bus to school while everyone else walks. DYOR, don't get fearmongered.

Attached: chulsoon.jpg (960x960, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UH1yTqt1sK8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28379417
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, just rough it out during this period of time. you will recover.

What’s it like pinning? Needle phobic here. It’s the only thing holding me back.

depends on the needle you use. use a 25G.

painless when it goes in, an ant bite when you start to push the oil. if its your first time pinning you will feel sore in that area for a few days.

use a heating pad/warm towel on that spot and you will be fine.

Attached: muscle.jpg (639x651, 85K)

It's almost pain free.

And even if it feels like a car crash (which it absolutely does not) the amount of accelerated gains you get while on gear is worth it.

Attached: tren.png (500x427, 248K)

Is it possible to draw with for example a 25G needle and use the same needle to inject yourself with?
Does it literally take 10 minutes to draw 1ml Test with a 25G or is it overexaggerated?
Is using the same needle as drawing for injecting gonna cause infections?

update: still fat

Attached: 4C4A9039-0345-426C-8F28-456D4705C577.jpg (2159x3840, 1.09M)

Draw with an 18G. drawing with a 25G is kinda retarded desu.

but if you still wanna do it.. nah it won't cause an infection assuming your oil is sterile (which it absolutely should be lmfao)

Attached: blacked.jpg (636x382, 85K)

Nips are on fucking fire. Only using cruise dose and arimidex. Did a hormone panel test 3 days ago and the results came back normal. Test, E2, prolactin, progesterone all in range. Even though I’m taking arimidex and ralox 60mg/day, my nips still hurt and are puffy af.

>inb4 bunk gear

Everything I take is pharma grade.

Any idea what might cause this gyno pain??

I wanna do 250mg Test E a week and split it into 2 x 125mg a week. This would be 0.4ml each injection. But there's a deadspace in each needle of about 0.1ml x 2 = 0.2ml waste every injection. This would mean that literally half of the test in 1 vial would go to waste.
Should I switch to something other than Luer lock when I'm injecting such low doses?

this is a tricky one.

Your nips are probably the result of something else, but if you're really worried about it, Nolvadex isn't going to hurt anything at this point. If you don't notice any changes when taking Nolva, then the itchy nips are definitely not related to your cycle.

Excuse me, 0.5ml each injection. With 0.2ml waste every injection

250mg Test E is too little. its not worth shutting down your natural test production for this amount of dosage. i implore you to raise it to at least 500 a week. also, is this your first cycle?

Attached: 1513090771632.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

I'm mixing it with 30mg anavar every day though. I got that for free and already ordered the Test so I can't go back at this point.

Stacking it* excuse me for my retarded speech today. Yes, first cycle.

Post before and afters so we can make fun of you wasting your money.
Might as well just run sarms lmao

I don’t know man. I have already tried nolva, ralox, proviron and even letro but these fucking lumps are hurting a lot. I can’t properly sleep anymore because every time I lay on my stomach they hurt a lot. The only thing I haven’t tried is masteron.

It only costed me 30 euro for the Test and 20 for nolva, anavar was free, as opposed to sarms which are really expensive. I want my first cycle to be as much experimental and learnful as it is muscle growing though. To get a feeling how my body responds to either compound

>anavar was free

Yea you didn’t get anavar mate.

Enjoy your bitch tits from the “anavar” that is actually just dbol.

No way you could order more? highly recommended that you go 500 at least. dont start the cycle until you have 500 a week.

To answer your question, do not assume that 10ml of gear in the vial will give you 10ml in the syringe. i always assume 8ml and then plan accordingly. no matter what syringe you use, you will always lose some fluid, they add up.

also, premades dont give the exact ml all the time.

continue the nolva, stop the adex. this sounds like crashed estro desu.

Attached: 1524237621072.png (400x350, 80K)

E2 came within range. How would crushed e2 cause gyno pain? I thought gyno only got triggered through high e2.

Can't upload pic because the file size is too high but I checked the brand and it has alot of positive reviews on bodybuilding forums. Even if it's dbol I'll up the AI once I notice sides.
Do you remember how many times you were able to get 1ml (500mg) out of 1 vial? I'll look around for other types of syringes but will probably use Luer Lock in the future when my dosages are higher. If anyone has recommendations please share

I started my PCT beginning of the year. For the entire length until march 5th, i looked the same as i did on cycle.
Then out of bum fucking nowhere, from march 5th to march 15th, my physique changed drastically. I still looked jacked and all that but vastly different from 2 weeks ago.
The thing is, i have been watching my diet and my calories and my weight this entire time to make sure i dont become fat or lose weight, and it worked.
I still weigh the EXACT same as i did, but i look alot more dyel than before.
Is this possible? To visually lose gains in 2 weeks even though you didnt lose any weight? Or am i just imagining things?

Attached: tuxpi.com.1551934587.jpg (1052x437, 122K)

Let this be a lesson to take a quick body pic every morning, the same way you would log a workout.

i crashed my e2 once because i dosed AI for the sake of it. 1mg Adex on a test/tren cycle e2d because some other dude did it. my mood became shit, made no gains and my skin was dry as fuck. made my nipples itchy. nips flared up as well. i dont know if its the same situation as yours though.

8 times. my most recent vial i got 9. i just took the extra oil and combined it with that weeks dose. also i don't think you have to split a 250mg Test E a week into 2 doses. Once a week is fine. the reason why people split E esters twice a week is to keep blood levels stable and lessen the effects of sides. i dont think you'll be feeling much on 250. on 500 i also only pinned once a week.

i do 2x a week on Tren though. for Test its unnecessary imo.

Attached: feet2.jpg (768x720, 41K)

Why are you guys still doing IM injections?

youtube.com/watch?v=UH1yTqt1sK8

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28379417

>Our observations indicate that SC T injections are an effective, safe, and well-accepted alternative to IM T injections

Attached: OneDDL.com-nedivx-tbl.avi_snapshot_01.05.55_[2010.06.19_21.00.21].jpg (321x298, 58K)

How long till I see a difference while on drol? Started dosing 50mg three days back and I'm worried I'm taking fake gear.

if your diet and your calories have been constant as you say, im going to assume that its your training.

when you come off you cannot get by with just hypertrophy work anymore. you need to push for intensity like the fat powerlifters. i was in this exact situation before and i straight up made sure i was repping 80-90% of my max weight every session and then i started shaping up again.

also, try cycling your carbs and fasting. the extra IGF1 would help preserve roided gains while natty.

Attached: cute2.jpg (1080x1350, 197K)

sub q injs hurt bro

also why were you dosing adex on a CRUISE? usage of adex should always be on a wait and see approach.

you can fix elevated estrogen levels fast, but it takes fucking long to fix crashed e2.

I workout just like i did before. 5 times a week and same weight.
So you are saying i should do some heavy compound lifts?

because I'm not a trt pussy injecting 50mg (0.15ml) at a time

to add to that, do you bois think doubling my nolva dosage for some time would help? I know from studies that nolva gives a pretty good test boost from just 20mg, so maybe doubling it for some time would help me preserve some of my gains.

Attached: d5134327765afea7.jpg (1052x1052, 195K)

absolutely. going heavy when you're off gear reminds the body that you still require as much muscle mass as you can keep in order to push all those weights.

you're also going to accumulate fat as a natural, so cycling your carbs is extremely important here. carbs before/during/after workout ONLY. keep your meals within an 8 hour window, preferably 12-8pm. avoid eating at night, unless its whey/casein or very dry lean protein.

this was what i did to keep the hard lean muscular look while off cycle before jumping back on again. (blast, cruise, blast then PCT)

Attached: dreamers.jpg (960x714, 231K)

jax is drunk

Mmm those breasts are coming in nicely.

Is it fine to blast for six months is I cruise for 6 months after? Want to run EQ Deca and Test and the former take long to saturate so 20-25 weeks seems PEAK.

yes

>Body is fully recovered after 5.5 hours of sleep and fresh as fuck
>mind is fucking tired all day and craving for that sweet 7 hour sleep

Fuuuuuck

>go to the gym
>some new teen started lifting
>obviously juiced out of his fucking mind
>two personal trainers monitoring him and taking notes
>that kid was wearing a $300 saint laurent T-shirt, a $475 givenchy cap, $550 Gucci sneakers
>he had fucking $200 AirPods
>he was OHPing more than me

Were do these teens get their fucking money from? I thought the crypto boom was over

Attached: EF2B8EB7-7A16-4123-9001-DF72DD7B1900.jpg (480x360, 18K)

this is a silly mentality though. i would do 16-18 weeks if i were you. your receptors are going to be saturated after the 4th month. you wont feel the same kick. no strength increases.

u need to come off or cruise. then go back on again.

Attached: connor.png (720x720, 1.24M)

he invested in the crypto token, Chainlink ($LINK). visit Jow Forums to find out more. dont want to miss out, right?

you're a fucking moron

yeah go ahead blast 6 months who the fuck is stopping you? its like forcebeating your dick for 8 times in a row, go ahead

I've been permablasting for two years

kill yourself with your stupid androgen receptor saturation broscience

Is it possible to use a syringe (NOT NEEDLE) more than once? For example, you want to inject 0.5ml twice a week:
>Draw 1ml from vial
>Inject 0.5ml
>Pull the plunger
>Take the needle off
>Put a new needle on with cap
>Store it away

I'm doing this to prevent waste from deadspace
>inb4 it's only 1ml
1ml per needle (2 needles for 1 injection) twice a week for cruise doses is alot of waste.

Attached: vintage-jim-haislop-male-physique_1_67d4b3323c97b97c19c3edb085db0083.jpg (752x1014, 133K)

0.1ml but still

Risking an infection just because „muh environment“ isn’t worth it. An infection inside the muscle tissue is one of the last things you want.

Who said there were actual real

Your bloods probably look very good

He looks like the perfect übermensch

>ubermensch

maybe if he cut down another 5%

Delusional. Bodybuilders from his time were the epitome of what a male physique should look like. No roadmap veins, no bubble guts and perfect proportion

look at that body structure and face + hair tho

übermensch af

>I'm doing this to prevent waste from deadspace
You are a fucking retard. Waste space is literally 0.1cc in regular syringe.

also
>Inject 0.5ml
>Pull the plunger
>pull blood or anything else that was on the needle straight to syringe
>end up with contaminated 0.5cc of test
Don't even start taking steroids, you are too stupid for this.

No it's not that I care about wasting syringes, I care about wasting gear. If you run 150mg Test E/wk and do 2 injections a week, you'd use 0.6ml. But because for each injection you use a needle to draw, a needle to inject, you lose 0.2ml already. Now do that twice a week and you waste 0.4ml for every 0.6ml that you want to inject.

>Pull the plunger
>pull blood or anything else that was on the needle straight to syringe
>end up with contaminated 0.5cc of test
You're implying that you don't aspirate (pulling back the plunger) and that the injection site hasn't been disinfected with an alcohol wipe

the truth is that the actual risk of infection is very low, but the damage it would cause is so high and the positives of reusing a syringe is so low that it's really not a risk you should be even thinking of undergoing.

the moment you introduce anything inside the syringe it stops being sterile and the longer it remains that way before an injection the more the danger increases. you add air to the syringe, your compound, then after your first injection it's possible that anything could have come on the way up through the needle...

you do you but I don't personally give enough of a shit about 0.1ml to risk an amputation. you could also just get those syringes + needles combo with 0 dead space

What kind of training would you do during your first cycle?
a) PPLPPLx
b) Fullbody (eod)
c) something else (??)

The goal would be mass (first) and strength (secondary). The natty limit would have already been achieved by doing fullbody (eod).

Attached: W.jpg (4288x2848, 2.45M)

If you pull back blood and push it back in, nothing will happen. If you pull back anything and let it rot in the syringe you've got a problem. Unless you think it's perfectly fine to store genetic material in dirty syringe laying in room temperature.

>The natty limit would have already been achieved by doing fullbody (eod).
hahahahahahahahahaha

you would do what worked for you as a natty and keep doing that because that's what your body best responds to.

>you do you but I don't personally give enough of a shit about 0.1ml to risk an amputation. you could also just get those syringes + needles combo with 0 dead space

Got a link for those? As far as I know Luer Locks with ZERO deadspace are impossible but I'd still like some with a very low one. Also if u mean fixed needles please share aswell

So after injecting 0.5ml with a 1ml filled syringe just pull back when the syringe is still in the muscle?

Thanks for your answer. will definetly do so then.
>hahahahahahahahahaha
it actually worked for me. did "horizontal push - vertical pull - vertical push - horizontal pull - leg exercise - biceps- triceps" eod for 5x5, 3x5, 10x3, 4x12, etc. (just fucking around with exercises per type and rep/set-ranges).

Anyone else train everyday on a cut? Figure I’m not going to be building any muscle regardless in a deficit so I might as well go everyday to burn extra calories and cut faster.

Attached: AE25D548-47FC-49A7-ABD7-4B35851B4509.png (720x546, 358K)

Getting read for my first cycle. I have test e and anavar and TBol. How risky are either oral on a first cycle. Should be a 15week cycle with Aromasin nolva and HCG on hand. If I take the oral should I still start ai day 3 or bump it up to day 1. Or just stick to the 500mg test?
Ps they just dns banned 4chins in aus is of the shooting in nz

>If I take the oral should I still start ai day 3 or bump it up to day 1

tbol doesn’t aromatize dumbfuck. you should run tudca though at 250-500mg though if you want to be on the safe side, though tbol isn’t particularly toxic.

First pin is the worst due to the anxiety of doing it but it's genuinely painless when you use the right size needle. If you get really anxious about doing it be prepared to feel sick and lightheaded so make sure you're somewhere where that won't be a problem

Ok and can I take milk thistle or do I need tudca for liver?

you can take whatever you want but tudca is the gold standard and proven effective

My first pin I was so nervous I was shaking while taking the cap off the needle and jabbed it into my finger.

I'm not even scared of needles and my first pin took me literally an hour to work up the courage to pin. I wasn't even scared of the needle, I was scared of doing it wrong. I must have checked if I was about to inject in the right spot at least 30 times

same. we all go through that. ive been pinning for a year and i'd be lying if i said my fear of needles is gone.

just tell yourself, do you want this shit or not? imagine your gf fucking someone more muscular than you behind your back

Attached: CHUL-SOON-COVER-.jpg (700x963, 482K)

alright bros RANK EM

winny epi var easily far then winny then epi for me

tbol dbol adrol sdrol sdrol easily worst but dbol v tbol is a tough one i love both imma go dbol tbol adrol and then memedrol

prove me wrong faggots

this is unreadable and tbol is by far the worst oral in the world

Rank according to what bitch? What we like best? They’re all fucking different.

From favorite to least:

Bulking - Adrol, Sdrol, Dbol

Cutting - Sdrol, Epi, Var, Winny = Tbol(both are shit)

i like winny. i dont like the joint pains it gives

Attached: 1522074002142.jpg (482x539, 104K)

why adrol over dbol? and why is sdrol so high up? i thought it ruined your liver.
why is tdrol so bad? and why is var so low?can someone red pill me on orals?

Neve got the appeal, it’s like a slightly stronger tbol but still gives barely any gains. If I want a mild oral on a cruise/cut I’ll always just run var, it’s literally superior in every way.

>actually wanting bitchtits
weird flex but ok

Because adrol packs on mass like dbol but without the aromatization. Sdrol is high because it makes you look full and hard as fuck without any water retention. If you stack 10mg sdrol with 50mg it gives an absolutely freaky, dry and veiny look you cannot achieve with anything else.

But yeah it’s toxic, run at least 1000mg TUDCA and keep your cycle length to 3-4 weeks max. I start to feel the lethargy around week 3.

stack 10mg sdrol with 50mg epi***

Why epi over var?

1000mg every day????

cause hes a fucking idiot var is superior in every way

...is this the reason you roid?

Holy fucking uncanny valley

When looking at routines I often see people dismiss brosplits as being pointless 'unless you are on gear'.

Seen that so many times I'm wondering; Are they saying that there's some actual reason to do a brosplit instead of ppl or or full body on gear?
Or are they insinuating that brosplits are so generally innefecient that gear is the only way to salvage them?

You have to go back

brosplit works on high volume. gear allows me to train 4 hours a day. its the insane pump i get that helps me grow, so one part a week is no biggie to me. works like a charm.

var or epi for gainz? why don't we have a red pill guide on orals??

tudca is dosed at 500mg-1g ed yes

>for gains
neither but probably epi out of the two

first day back at work and first time trying dexamphetamines

i worked 12 hours straight without any interuptions or breaks

seems legit

which dex

Quit your job noob

>4 hours a day

I was honestly more naive than I should have been when I started cycling. For a while I worked out 3 hours a day but fucked my shoulder tendons and my elbows. I did read a bit about gear letting your muscle growth outpace your tendons leading to injury. Would it be wiser to presume that working that long was what did me in, or that I had poor form? I did recognize and correct some mistakes I was making , but since then I've been antsy about returning to long workout sessions on cycle since my shoulder was fucked for a long time, but I would if I safely could

you shouldnt be injuring yourself on high volume mid intensity exercises. one mistake many people make on gear, myself included is to push heavy weight as much as possible. this is a surefire way to fuck your tendons up. when you're on gear all you need to do is repeat the reps and sets until the muscle cries out in pain.

yeah it was your form, or you were pushing the intensity too high.

honestly don’t see the point of lifting heavy

not only are higher reps lower weight better for hypertrophy and gains but you’re also much less likely to get hurt

correct, but lifting heavy works for skellies and ectos. it gets them up to a baseline.

My forehead is dry af. Is my e2 too low??

wrong

yeah don't use your forehead dryness to estimate your estrogen levels

moron