Which one of you faggots did this? Shit was so cash

Which one of you faggots did this? Shit was so cash

Attached: fags.jpg (1533x2048, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/p6RyV6/drapssiktet-skal-ha-blitt-heiet-frem-paa-nettforum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't talk outside my lawyer srry

It's nice knowing /b/ still has something based every blue moon

Fake and gay. No real show of the guys face.

Why cant these people be on Jow Forums?

Attached: (25).jpg (356x374, 36K)

rape is good what is wrong with it?

how is fucking someone bad?

no timestamp yawn,

>how is fucking someone bad?
why don't you go to prison and purposely drop the soap. you'll find out your answer.

shit is legit

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/p6RyV6/drapssiktet-skal-ha-blitt-heiet-frem-paa-nettforum

>VG wrote Christmas Eve that the accused has explained in question that he posted posts about the murder action both before and after the murder. He has acknowledged the murder.

>Three days before the murder, December 20, the accused forum participants asked at 3 o'clock for Sunday, a small Christmas Eve, according to Stavanger Aftenblad. "I have a Christmas present for you," he wrote, adding to whom, how and why he should kill, but that he first needed to drink.

>Around 3.20 pm that night, the anonymous participants wrote "good luck!" And "do it, cowardly!" The newspaper writes. Several encouraged him to take pictures or stream the murder. Then he put out a picture of the object he wanted to kill before he asked the participants luck at about 4.30am.
>Man in his 20s acknowledges murder in Sandnes

Google translate from norwegian.

God damnit you fucking faggots.

That's not how rape happens in prison.

t. Actually been there

It's Norway so the punishment is gonna be tame af. Also it seems he's got a good sob story, so I'll give it 5 years max in the slammer, with PlayStation and all you can eat buffet. #ScandinavianPrisons

How does rape happen in prison user? Could you tell us some cool stories from prison?

Rape happens when a random inmate gives you a bar of soap as a welcome gift and tells you that you can only repay him with sex or death

LMAOOO hey who ever is making a youtube video on this please screencap this comment

Attached: 4nsnm05.png (638x632, 617K)

anyone who can't tell that pic is completely fake and a larp is mentally retarded and should be banned

It's like grooming. You groom the fish you want to rape. You offer nice things to them, protection from people bothering them, free pack of noodles, other stuff from the canteen. Offer to clean their cell. Sometimes drugs. You teach them and show them around. Then they're in your pocket. You get them to do little things here and there in exchange for all the favors you did for them. And they don't see nothing wrong with it, they're just repaying you for being a nice guy. Then they get dependent on you. Then you do whatever you want to them and they'll be fine with it. They'll suck your dick for a bag of chips.

Sounds like not rape

Is this actually real or am I gullible?

Checking those dubs.

One less human in the world, alright by me.

Not even the lifers will just straight up rape some new guy. COs are really serious about that thing and will put you in adseg if they even get a whiff of any possible sexual assault

I didn't know it was like that. Thanks for the knowledge, I guess. Do you have any interesting stories from jail? Also, what were you in for?

>no body in pic
>bright reddish pink blood
Unless there's a pic with body this is fake af

did you read this?

Ikr what a fucking retard kek

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAsQ1wECopRkZqL1HmCaeSv0.png (1280x720, 944K)

This happened in Norway?

I wonder if the guy OP killed was a mudslime.

oops. too much eggnog haha!

No it was his dad

Nice.
I love it when shitty fathers get their just desserts.

Attached: boomer pepe.png (622x881, 95K)