Thoughts on MyFitnessPal

Do you use it? Did it help you?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190318-133436_YouTube.jpg (1080x718, 400K)

MFP is total dogshit. Full of blogs and advertising and useless cruft.

Waistline is the best nutrition tracker.

Typing in USDA alongside the food you're looking up should give you more accurate results

Like Scooby said in the video, it's more effective when it comes to losing weight

The virgin MyFitnessPal < The Chad Chronometer

>Do you use it?
yes

>Did it help you?
yes

Attached: Capture.png (666x177, 9K)

Scoobert is a faggot. End of story.

I use it only to track calories and it does a great job

It's good for tracking calories in your own recipes and meals. I don't bother with any of the social side of the app. Literally just to calculate calories and macros.

I use MyMacros+. It costed a couple bucks but I like the layout better.

literally everyone knows this. where does scooby get off in being an elitist retard?

This 100%

Yeah, it works pretty good. But like everything else, consistency is key. To keep track of every meal is quite hard, but it gives you a good image of your eating patterns.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-163549.png (1080x1920, 75K)

>To keep track of every meal is quite hard,
How fucking lazy are you?

Used it like two days to register ingredients and meals, and since I rotate through three or four things I know everything from memory.

It's annoying when I am eating with friends or roommates and they make dinner. Other times yeah of course it's easy.

Anyone else using Lose It? I moved from MFP after my free trial expired and haven't looked back

He probably read something retarded on a forum and went nuclear in his booomer rage

i use it since a week and it's decent

MFP is easy as fuck.

Waistline is a pain in the ass to find generic shit like apples or chicken breast.

I'm gaining weight consistently through tracking my calories on it, so I'd say it's pretty helpful

When i first began counting calories I'd use it every day. Now I use it less and less because I've learnt how much I need to eat and what to eat to hit my targets. Never tried anything else with it, maybe come back to it a couple times a month to make sure my reference hasn't gone out of wack.