/britfeel/

remember when you used to get toys for christmas, that was great wasn't it?, edition

Attached: britfeel chrimbo 2018.jpg (3036x1948, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKm5L1hm_fU
youtube.com/watch?v=XQec7eZ7P6o
youtube.com/watch?v=GQzjQLr8pgc
youtube.com/watch?v=1BYr1br2Ee4
youtube.com/watch?v=nFxvopurUks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone have any pissed up relatives at Christmas this year?

I used to get playmobil and lego and army men, all that good stuff.
Feels sad that I don't play with that stuff anymore.

nope, dad was at work all day, brother was in his room, and mum was in living room playing xbox we had dinner together and that was that

How do i unrape my little sister?

zeus is now trying his luck as a /brit/ poster
he's betrayed you lot

Disgusted to hear Moni bullied earlier

>betrayed
He was never and never will be a true /britfeel/ lad. He started as a brit/pol/ cunt and you can tell

Trips out
simple as.

Fucking too right, that's where normies belong

What's /brit/?
I only go to britfeel and britpol.

god prosecco is vile

I'm there because moni posts there, put your trip back on you fucking sex pest

>follows Poleaboo
>indulges his sick trans fantasy by calling him moni
>literally orbiting Poleaboo

Christ mate get a grip.

The Unicorn and the Wasp is a very bad episode of Doctor Who desu desu

Attached: DC7956CF-3233-40EB-8E9B-6C99E8BA31DA.jpg (719x1022, 89K)

If you want to get judgemental I'd argue you're worse than moni in moral terms

This MDMA was fucking strong, nearly knocked me out. now just Christmas bliss.

should i buy monster hunter world

So you are in love? I see how it is
Zeus and Moni going to bumfuck in Monroe's in Manchester as like a virgin plays

>the singular /brit/ poster

Attached: 1507483940744.jpg (750x445, 59K)

I don't give a fuck desu, the lads a fucking weirdo and someone from brit will ref it so no one jumps in I'm serious about this

/comfy/ night time hours now lad. you wouldn't understand. maybe go back to /brit/

You'd be welcome among the /brit/ shaggers, lad. Absolutely outstanding entertainment today.
t. /brit/ poster

Zeus I can't believe I'm saying this, but I expected better of you.
You're a real disappointment, y'know?

Yeah cause I hide cameras in a toilet and piss in people's pop bottles mate get a fucking grip of your life
Yeah sorry for barging in, have it back

Actually serious about fighting somebody from Jow Forums.
Maybe you should worry about your own life problems and grow up a bit mate. You got a kid on the way. Time to stop acting like one.

Are you seriously trying to fight someone because they annoyed you online? Come on lad what happened to stepping up

Moni double-posting on phone and lappy, it seems.

For me, the best part of christmas is the leftover party food

Woah they threatened me there the ones saying they're going there to smash my head in like wtf am I supposed to do, sit at home or go and get bashed by a load of sjws? He's mental I wouldn't put it past him to bring a knife so got to take it somewhat serious yknow anyway lets talk in morning it's night time

Does the truth hurt worse than your bumhole?

You drunkenly assault and abuse people. Yeah moni's done some shitty things but you shouldnt be judging him to harshly

You're going to end up on the front of the Metro for getting killed by a tranny.
Hope you're prepared for that shame.

Moni has never been in a fight in his life and he's a skinny paki on estrogen. You cant take this shit seriously

/britfeel/? more like /tripfeel/
you lads are obsessed

Lads at the end of the day...
it's night.

>Yeah moni's done some shitty things but you shouldnt be judging him to harshly
>sexual assault and harrassment aren't bad just leave 'im alone
>he real villain is the lad ASKING for a scrap
give yer head a wobble

Zeus you take what's said here far too seriously. You seem to fill in the gaps in your own head and then get angry at that. It happened with Andrew, it happened with DC, it happened when you thought the Host had ditched you, it's happening with Moni.
I don't think you're cut out for this place if I'm honest.

Yes drunkenly, I took the steps to stop drinking and I haven't drank for a fair old few month now he's like that constantly he's done some weird stuff yeah I'm no better but I admitted that he still hasn't
Don't be daft mate
I can and I am lol anyway let's all stfu give it back to them

>sexual assault and harrassment aren't bad just leave 'im alone
I didnt say they werent bad but Zeus is acting like some shinning moral crusader rather than a drunk violent mong.

>not cut out for r9k
Is there a step lower?

> let's all stfu give it back to them
Fuck off then

Don't know what you lot are arguing about but I'm eating some raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake my mum bought and it's quite tasty.

>when you thought the host had ditched you
In stitches remembering that. Was only the other day.

Guys can we stop talking about tripfags? Hard to follow conversations when you dont give a fuck about named anons

Enough of the bloating from overeating at lunch has finally gone away for me to get to sleep. Starting to feel hungover instead now though.

One more day to survive at my parents house until I can get back to sweet, blissful isolation at home. Can't wait. Also
>Tripfags fagging up the thread with their fucktarded arguments about internet drama

I hope you're enjoying it lad. Ignore the e-drama, focus on the tasty cheesecake

Attached: 1522889764606.jpg (250x223, 7K)

Very late but I find the following to be very cosy timesinks
- My Summer Car
- Dwarf Fortress (add a tileset to make it understandable)
- Truck Simulator 2
- Open RCT2

also Subnautica is free on Epic's new game service (haven't played it, but free innit)

Attached: My-Summer-Frens.jpg (750x500, 104K)

Haven't heard anything for 2 hours. Did I fuck up lads? I thought she was the one lads, seriously

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-233226.jpg (1080x2280, 536K)

Hello lads

Am an unemployed robot neet loser who lives with his also robot dad

Am. 24, worked a spectrum of shitty jobs which I got fired from pretty quickly (barista, waiter, steward ect)

I just cannot stand people, but I sure do like dogs, I have a retriever and go for hour long walks with her in the fields out back every single day.

Is it possible for me to startup a dogwalking service? I'm not looking to make money, just want to pay dad back for all the rent and maybe buy him some cool shit.

I heard that some people will get a van, load up 7-8 dogs for 25 quid each and just walk them for 30 mins and made incredible dosh, of course they have to pay taxes/insurance/etc.

The one question I ask is how, as an ugly unsocial loser, could I go about pursuading literal strangers to entrust me with their pooches for an hour when I have no reference to speak of?

Also merry christmas

Attached: AHHHHHHH.png (580x548, 284K)

Laughing even though it's obvious bait.

Fucking cringe t b h lad

>have to keep it together for the kids

sounds a bit droopy imho lad

Advertise on Facebook.
Reduce your hourly rate.
Make money.

FOR FUCKS SAKE I HAD SO MUCH MORE MATERIAL.
Looks like I'll have to settle for Hann

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-215530.jpg (1080x2280, 525K)

Dude I have literally 0 friends
I am most likely the biggest loner you've ever encountered in your life

cava 4 lyf

Hanny the tranny

if you drive you could get a van and offer doggie taxis. put some cages in the back for the animals to be secure

please respond britlads

I think she's just ugly

Finally found the chart I was looking for desu lads.

Attached: magical shows for little girls.png (4041x2011, 181K)

Played it for 300h at launch. Loved it, fantastic game if your rig can run it well. You could easily get 50h of solo player experience and really enjoy it, but most likely much more. Not sure how it would be to play this later, maybe there are less people around. I know they released a lot more content (which is why I stopped, nothing less to farm) now. Friends who went back to it are raving about the new stuff.

Really you consider her ugly?
She's got really nice eyes, is blonde, good teeth, not fat. She's decent. I'd go on some dates to get to know her.

Obviously not to your /britfeel/ tier friendslist mate.
Make a page for your thing. LIke user's professional dog care.
Search "local area group" "local area chatter group" this sort of local community stuff. Post in these groups and interact with your business account until you get customers.

Just made a behemoth of a yule log as an offering to the porcelain gods. I had to stand up to get off it.

Time for a turkey sarnie lads.

took too long taking a shit now one of my legs has gone dead

Walk your own dogs, or the dogs of a family friend or w/e.
Talk to other dog walkers, try to drop in the convo that you walk dogs, have some prices and phone numbers ready.

Anyone know how Tilde's christmas went? Has she stopped by tonight?

Check her blog lad she went on a Christmas tinder date and got engaged under the mistletoe

Am I the only one who feels like this is going to end in a news article of a man posing as a dog walker fucking people's dogs?

Not irredeemably ugly but no looker

>she
lads...

It's Christmas and I gave SP a pass, can spare one for tilde too. I'm going to be a right nasty bully tomorrow when I wake up with a hangover, don't you worry

Guys I like ariana grandes no tears left to cry song. Whats wrong with me?

Did that earlier lad, my leg was so dead I fell forward and headbutted the sink.

I like it too lad, Arianna grande has some catchy pop songs

Nothing, it's a good song.
Try this version too
youtube.com/watch?v=xKm5L1hm_fU

can i have a link please desu

WE CAN SALVAGE THIS LADS. HELP ME

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-011146.jpg (1080x2280, 618K)

Sorry lad. I was taking the piss. I don't actually read tripfags blogs and neither should you, you scaffy cunt

>01:12 am
>neighbour just got home and started blasting music

What do I do, lads?

Tell her you just had a shit and are pondering if it's technically a boxing day shit because you had it on the 26th, or if it's still a christmas shit because you've been up since before midnight and we're still in the christmas period.

just wanna say merry christmas to everyone

Attached: 1545725153127.gif (500x375, 371K)

Bridget Jones just ran outside in her knickers lads
Think she might he /our lass/

I've watched loads of that girl's youtube who was pasted late last thread.
Reminds me of how excited I guess I was to be going to university the summer before, then how bad it all got so fucked up for years.

>low tier woman who has two high tier males compete for her affection
The film makes me angry.

You're gay
Fucking normal figs

>two high tier males
ones a horny mong and the other's a bumbling autist

didn't check emails and missed 7 day deadline for digital interview for salesforce consultantcy 30k starting salary

Attached: 1508981733804.jpg (658x501, 61K)

>we can go on a wild trip right now

Are people who are into chart music essentially lazy? Because i can't see how anyone can be into that stuff after attempting to expand their music taste.

npcs are the only ones actually into chart music

just found her facebook from her profile pic/name.

what do lads?

Send her a friend request lad, she'll love it

Here's some good stuff that's been in the charts recently
youtube.com/watch?v=XQec7eZ7P6o
youtube.com/watch?v=GQzjQLr8pgc
youtube.com/watch?v=1BYr1br2Ee4
youtube.com/watch?v=nFxvopurUks

The majority of it is dire.

what are you expecting to do? send her a friend request and look like a fucking creeper

They are not literally npcs though are they. There must be an explanation, i assume they are probably not into music that much and only listen to chart stuff because they come across it the most.

that ariana grande album was surprisingly decent

Some songs I hear on the radio are catchy. I have a little digital radio I listen to in the kitchen when I'm cooking/tiding up
nah