How the fuck am I supposed to get laid? You guys said it's supposed to be easy because I have a big dick

How the fuck am I supposed to get laid? You guys said it's supposed to be easy because I have a big dick

Attached: zfxkmHK.jpg (3120x4160, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186839144/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you need to be fundamentally likeable and approachable and not a crustyickyboy

If you can't get laid wait that cock, you've got serious issues.

the only way to properly utilize a big dick is to first get one or two girls to realize you HAVE a big dick. girls aren't psychic

nice dick btw user if it's yours, not even gay

Go gay and you'll have nonstop mouths and asses to use as your discretion.

Fucking this. I have a girlfriend, otherwise I'd probably do this. Apparently most dudes on Grindr and shit like that are bottoms and just want their assholes plowed.

How do I casually bring up something like that? Tons of guys probably say that

Have a Magnum condom fall out of your wallet while around them.

I've considered this but I don't even like traps

Any bar/club you go to is House of 1000 Bottoms. Tops are kings and have their pick. Hell, half the time they're just dangling in the sling, waiting, eager for any top that steps up.

>doesn't like traps
>isn't gay
Does not compute.

male bait for females

There's this site called FetLife. It's for people with special kinks or special talents. They have a big dick group or two. People find partners that way of they are super particular about what they want. Easiest in a big city, but size queens travel for donkey dicks. Hope it works out.

I'll b8 you off, big dick. Post more of that cock.

If a girl starts talking about sex say that your getting really hard listening to her. Ask her if she wants to see your boner and after that it's guaranteed that she'll start sucking once you show her your boner

As cliche and fantastical as this sounds, it's true. No girl ever just wants to see a dick for the sake of seeing it. Maybe she won't suck it, but you'll get some action out of it.

Somehow let woman know you have one I guarantee they will treat you differently.

Just cut it off, it's wasted on a retard like you.

Whenever you talk to a girl/woman, and any subject close to relationships comes up, you make up a past relationship, say it didn't go so well, she will ask why, then you say the sex was very difficult (this is where you start whispering, women like it when males whisper to them, its like you tell a secret wich makes them feel trustworthy), she will ask why again, that's when you say your dick was too big for her, no matter how the conversation continues, you will be an 8/10 to her

Dick size means nothing until you actually get to fuck someone. Dick size makes you keep your dates, not get them.

This is ridiculous

originals

Holy fuck. Do not do this. Especially if you're a virgin. You can't make up a backstory of being a dick Slayer if you nut in 10 seconds.

Not all virgins nut in 10 seconds, some can't at all

thread should have ended here everyone has seen this dick pic before

>go on tinder
>put dick size in bio
>????
>profit

I took a long while my first time because I was nervous as fuck. It's still not a risk I'd be willing to take.

Not really. Just let them know in a variety of ways that you really do have a giant ass dick. They'll take you to town once they know it's not a lie like most men sling around.
Its really this simple but you can make it more complicated if you desire for better results: "I have a gigantic dick." "Haha no you don't"/-some other response showing disbelief- "wanna bet?" -proceed to prove it in some way-
I'm not even memein or kidding it's as simple as openly stating it then openly proving it.
Another ex: I literally did that first half of the above example then just whipped it out while I was pretty drunk one day. Instantly went from disinterest and mild annoyance to not fucking leaving me alone the entire nigh and scaring off any chick I even looked at once the rest of them knew I wasn't kidding.
About 10% of women are size queens at best BUT 100% of them will claim they are when the reality is they just think they should act that way as society has taught them to think that way when, again, the reality is 6" almost feels like too much to the average 90% of chicks.
You'll guaranteed get at least a one night stand per proving but most won't be too enthusiastic for repeat occurrences once they learn that you just existing inside them hurts and that a single night leaves them bruised for a few days. You'll have to do it a few times till you land a chick willing to put up with the pain or one who genuinely needs a dick your size for proper satisfaction.

Jesus god above that thing would rip me in half. I can barely take an average cock. What did your parents feed you?
Whenever a guy tells me his dick size I deduct 2 inches. So many hurr durr I'm an 8, and they arrive and it's barely a 6, if that. The one guy in particular was a larping ass 5 inch. "muh 8 inches." yeah buddy I can tell your ruler was made in china.

You deduct 2 even if they give you a reasonable size? So if I said I was just about 6, you'd assume 4?

That's not my dick, it's another user and a very popular pic

so, mine is real 7 inch, i should say it's 9 inch?

Only .2% of guys dont care about wanting a bigger dick. Youre in a smaller minority than you think

Yes. Keep in mind I've fucked an actual 2 incher before.
>tfw asian fetish
This is what I get for being a weeaboo
Not every girl is me. Say 7.5".
idc point is that would literally kill me. It would just spear my womb right through. I have a 6" dildo and can't even fit the entire thing inside me.

So would you or would you not suck it roastie?

Ah. Good thing I don't think I could ever just do a random hookup.

They're underwhelming but it's good stress relief. I fuck a new random every 2 months or so. If I don't get sex once a month I start going insane.
Once you've fucked one random you've fucked them all, it's all the same shit. Dick is dick. I suppose cunt is cunt.
I would not be physically able to fit it in my mouth.

go on tinder with that pic as your profile pic and you will get layed

Wouldn't you just get reported instantly

Nah, I totally understand it. In my younger days I figured my future partner would value lack of partners so I didn't do any random stuff. More power to you though. Fuck them dudes.

Only if you choose the shit options and don't pay for the subscription.
No sex based app is truly free for the benefits and occurrences you desire and not paying for it is not you "gaming the system" but asking to be ostracized from said system by said system.

>have black friend in hs
>black friend said he had to break up with his gf because he couldnt do anything sexual with her
>his dick was too big
Lmao, imagine getting cucked by the very thing that makes you attractive.

Are you in the midwest user? I'm a sissy and I bet I could take all of that up my ass.
>
Roasties everyone.

This also reminded me, I found a bunch of women I went to high school with and sent them all pictures of BBC and claimed it was me. Their were 6 women in total, all stacies, 5 of them blocked me immediately, and one of them said "fucking disgusting" and then blocked me. From that point on I realized dick size was a total meme created by jewish media to make white men insecure and to eventually make them kill themselves, since white men are inherently not as well endowed as blacks.
t. 7.5 inch white penis btw

Try again with BWC and BAC

I don't really understand the point of that, user. They blocked me because it was a random man exposing himself to them, and mentally stable women don't like that. The color of the penis wouldn't change anything, or would it....

You'll need profile pics of Chad

>If I don't get sex once a month I start going insane
Imagine going twenty years without it. Women live on tutorial mode.

you fuckem

Attached: Boy_and_Turtle.png (800x744, 124K)

>implying this is actually yours
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186839144/

I've said like twice in this thread it's not mine you dingus

It's time you stop blaming women and take responsibility for your actions.

how about 5 inch? 5 inch off the ground

How does one take responsibility for being born ugly?

More than looks matter.

That's contrary to all the evidence I've seen. Looks are the only thing that matters. Women will put up with physical and mental abuse if a man is attractive enough.

dude the first time I had sex I couldn't cum either
I was so fucking nervous I ended up going soft by simply taking a quick rest after going at it for five mins
and of course I felt so bad about it since she was a virgin too and thought it was her own fault, which made it even worse

first times aren't always just like in your chinese cartoons, and they really suck balls

Wow, hahaha, you sound like a real keeper!!

not his cock, just an example

Lucky bastard. Anyway it's not that having a big dick will get you laid, it's just that having a big dick is required, on top of being tall, handsome, and fit. Of course this is if you want to fuck someone actually worth fucking, you can probably get some fat whore without all of these

Yeah cause you work so hard to get laid

>there are dudes built like this who are also hung

How do I compete? This dude has an ~7.5 inch dick to match

Forgot pic famalam

Attached: 0BA63C1D-6BE1-46A0-A2F5-F9D58692EE38.jpg (1125x2433, 1.06M)

I'm a guy. I've been a fat fuck my whole life. If you're a person people want to be around, you can get pussy.

Well don't leave us waiting...

Attached: ce8.png (187x252, 63K)