I am an HIV+ homosexual, I will die of AIDS...

I am an HIV+ homosexual, I will die of AIDS. Until then is there any safe way to roid and lift that will prolong my life with the additional medication I take?

Attached: 1118full-kiernan-shipka.jpg (1118x1677, 211K)

die

Ahahahahahaahah

Die faggot die

If you're gonna die of aids who the fuck cares if you just pin a little test

Most people with aids live a pretty long time user

Ur rekt faggot.

the meth head who picks the needle up

Unlikely. Modern antiretrovirals will keep you up and running for a long long time.

you are supposed to get hgh+anavar anyway as your treatment
a little more test wobt hurt, probably helps

>I have gay cancer, and you might get it too
Quote from aids patient zero.

Bone marrow transplants from Liukemia patients

Based hiv dabbing on degenerates

It puts strain on the liver. Can’t exactly say what it would do to someone with aids’ liver. It’s an autoimmune disease right? So you get sick really easy. My guess is your eyes and skin will go yellow in no time

Jesus christ

>HIV+
You might as well live long enough to vote in the Democratic Primary, you absolute loser

-coughs- this whole thread has been infected with probiotics. Only op will die from milk germs

Bwahahahaha!!!

Meth heads deserve to die as well.

stop taking the meds.
HIV is a hoax and AIDS develops as a result of you taking the cancer meds which deteriorate your body.

Faggots deserve death

Attached: 1552930141135.jpg (2184x1706, 740K)

How’d you catch aids?

Very cool edgy teens from the containment boards are here to save the day.

You do know Jow Forums is 90% gays, right?

this pic had better be a troll

I'm the one edgy for opposing pedophilia and voluntarily spreading deadly diseases

dang lol fags be wild

>guy doesn't get the joke
>unironically takes dick up the ass.

Ummm the gay poz party is literally a classic on efukt. How much of a newfag can one be?

Yes we are all queer af.

Definitely not. It is/was a big thing on Tumblr too.

Fpbp, OP is litteraly a faggot

>You do know Jow Forums is 90% gays, right?
fuck off faggot

Then he is repaying his debt to society

Take your hiv medicine you dumb fag. You can live pretty much forever dude. I would look into two things and do research on them and how it interacts with your hiv medication but I think sarms (mainly ostarine and lgd, they’re the most researched) would be of high interest for you. Other than that you could stick to just testosterone but keep in mind I know little about gear and even less about aids/aids medicines.

My only concern about you starting steroids is that they may boost your libido and make you more prone to unprotected sex. As well as you improperly disposing of syringes if you decide against sarms and go for testosterone. So be careful as fuck and practice extreme caution fairyboy. But right now most important is getting hiv medicine. Best of luck.

Fags truly are mentally ill jesus christ

You better believe it.

You're very scary and very cool okay?
>The earth is flat
>Vaccination is dangerous
>Look out for the chem-trails

You're right my snowflakes. So smart you are.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums faggots

Attached: idk0tlrleeb01-1.jpg (1155x1164, 139K)

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

>I am an HIV+ homosexual, I will die of AIDS.
For once, OP is not a faggot.

kys faggot

How did you get HIV user? Post story so we may learn from your mistakes.

Attached: D1A2DA46-6D2B-4AC5-9552-E9F877531E08.jpg (900x595, 111K)

kys faggot

Seething aids ridden queer

I'm straight tho my little incel friend

you do know the HIV meds available make HIV essentially cured atm right? just take your damn meds.

i would beat your ass if you didnt have aids. i would stomp your ugly little fag face in if it meant that i didnt have to worry about catching your TERMINAL FAG SICKNESS

He posted on /lgbt/ as well, that retard hooked up on Grindr (gay tindr, for sex only) and had unprotected sex.

jokes on you, you have aids and i don't lel
have fun remembering to take your meds every day or else you'll die

Attached: 1529288138731.jpg (923x713, 62K)

Ahahaahaha!!

He was fucked/fucked guys in the ass so just avoid that and you should be okay

Jow Forums is a Jow Forums friendly board and has complained about niggers and faggots for years, all while having that slight closeted homosexuality (just like Jow Forums) so telling people to fuck off back to Jow Forums makes no sense

retard

newpoz and newfag all in one. you should just go back to redd*t with the rest of your disgusting kind we dont want you here

No. You’re a filthy pervert and I’m glad you’ve got AIDS. You’re a disgusting blight on humanity so do the World a favour and just die. And by the way, enjoy burning in Hell for all eternity. Revolting sodomite freak.

>decades old posts on obscure RP forums
Gee I wonder

Shouldn't have been gay OP

use an empty whey container as a sharps disposal for now and google search how to dispose of sharps properly. its not that hard to just not throw biohazardous waste onto the street

also you don't mainline meth

modern antiretrovirals are pretty decent provided you have the money to afford them

fun fact: the best way to get hiv is to have an hiv+ person jizz in you. the person getting fucked is way more likely to get hiv than the person doing the fucking. I do wonder if their saliva is contagious too

Reddit spacing

Shhhhh