This is the cause of anxieties quit now

This is the cause of anxieties quit now.

Attached: coffee.jpg (200x150, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really. I am still in the closet, that's why I am anxious.

Yes goy, drink basedmilk instead.

What’s with this anti-coffee shit on Jow Forums constantly? I swear there are more anti-caffeine threads here than anti-alcohol threads.

Awww, poor underage b& babby OP can't handle a silly few milligrams of caffeine, SO SAD!

>caffeinelets, when will they learn?
Civilization was built with coffee and if the coffee industry collapsed the world economy would collapse with it. Do you want to cause the collapse of the world economy? Drink your coffee, babby OP, it's good for you.

I don't have anxiety fuck off

>IF MAKE GRUG FEEL GOOD THEN BAD
>COFFEE MAKE GRUG FEEL GOOD
>NO COFFEE FOR GRUG
>NOW GRUG FEEL BAD
>THAT GOOD

Attached: 1536537691507.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>13:33:33
Based synchronistic time of truth

coffee is fuckin trash. only drink water. Takes 10 seconds just to get some water. You have to either go to a cafe or make that shit yourself. Save yourself money. Brb consuming the most essential liquid in order to start my day. Brb feeling fucking great all day. Brb scrubbing off the thots mirin' my wallet.

How do coffeefags even live?

>How do coffeefags even live?
Quite well thank you very much.
Coffee == civilization. If there's no coffee anywhere near you you're not in civilization anymore. I feel sad for you.

I'm team tea

>coping this hard

Attached: WOW.jpg (440x398, 79K)

>he thinks I'm '''coping'''
'''Coping''' against what, exactly?
You're not making any sense, user, you must not be totally awake yet; have a cup 'o jo, it'll fix you right up. :-)

Tea is for literal fags

Every guy I know who refuses to drink coffee before a workout because they think they’re better than it are also fucking weak retards. Meanwhile you have guys like Bugez who drinks like a pot every morning and he’s a fucking hulk.

No it’s fucking not. Gain at least an ounce of control over your mind and you’ll find coffee to be a pleasant, mild stimulant.

I'll fucking end you faggot

No, the cause of anxiety is being a selfish prick thinking about your own needs instead of others

It doesn't really seem to do anything to me desu, I just drink it for the taste

I don’t drink coffee often, but when I do I get severe shits. I know it’s not related to milk because I only drink black coffee.

This. But don’t even bother. Gen Z is so bathed in narcissism that it’s pointless to point this out to them.

coffee is literally ruining your life

>babby can't into moderation
don't drink 3 pots a day anymore then fool

sorry coffeefag. I'm not joining you in your local cafe to spend my time procrastinating on a mac and jerking off to political opinions on reddit.

Coffee is literally the worst thing to happen to me in my entire life.

Started heavy sippin' freshman year of college, lost interest in sports, became a self-styled "intellectual" who just wanted to read novels and watch movies all day, became depressed, then psychotic, dropped out, spent 20s working menial jobs with the scum of the earth, became psychotic again, found Jesus, realized maybe I was psychotic, quit the /cuppa/, returned to reality feeling neurally raped but somewhat sane. Now I'm almost 30 and I basically need to start over. Thank God I was too much of a loser to impregnate anyone.

Don't fuck with your dopamine lads

Attached: alexjones.png (863x720, 765K)

Quit caffeine for new years, drink decaf coffee now and genuinely feel much better, sleep better, wake up better. Definitely worth it everyone.

Got gastroesophageal reflux disease and gastritis, had to stop drinking coffee and alcohol. It didn't make a single difference on how I feel

You people are all histrionic faggots. There is nothing inherently wrong with coffee. I don't even drink the stuff, but I can tell you that you're narcissistic retards looking for reasons to justify your overdeveloped sense of self-importance through any means besides actually being smarter, faster, or stronger.

World class projection and cope.

Attached: REPENT ZOOMER.jpg (443x455, 96K)

What? How am I coping you retard? I literally just said the same thing as you, you enormous faggot

>coffee beans are farmed from some shithole

my dude.

>i don't understand what narcissism means

>drink coffee
>get high
>my mind start to wander thinking I'm the fucking shit
>eventually end up fapping
>feel exhausted as fuck
>brain doesn't work anymore
>have to sleep

its shit its shit its shit QUIT

That is 100% your issue you fucking faggot. I drink coffee every morning and lift right after, smashing PRs almost every week. You’re just an unproductive retard

A depressing truth

Attached: 1DD940E5-4CC3-4A9E-89D7-30B3239F6FFC.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Imagine being this shit at life that you can’t even drink coffee without getting high

Attached: AF675EFD-F515-4ADE-B88E-62BF30248993.png (521x471, 394K)

It's a cope because you're accusing them of being "selfish" for no real reason (they're just stupid, there's a difference), like there's a difference, in order to virtue signal that you're a Good Person who Cares about others. Because all you care about is making others see what a Good Person you are.

Not once did I imply that I wasn’t also selfish you retard. It’s also ironic that you’re bitching about inflated sense of self importance when you’re a fucking tripfag

You're an idiot.

The real insight here is that caffeine is making you think youre gay but youre just desperate for anything intense and thats what being gay comes in mind. Quit for a year and have sex with a woman before putting dicks in your ass for the rest of your life. I almost made that mistake

Attached: REPENT_MOGGED.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

BASED AYURVEDIC POSTER

Attached: Nutrients.jpg (274x400, 40K)

do you have any facts to back that up?

>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
>chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
>eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: Coffee effective.jpg (736x736, 103K)

Attached: 9d6548a6.png (708x800, 11K)

If i get up and go to the gym in the morning I usually feel better than if I drink coffee and don't go to the gym.

but if you drink coffee then go to the gym you'll feel like super man

>drink coffee
>get high
IKTFB. People think it ain't serious but they're just not autistic enough. Coffee can be like fucking meth

Go to the doctor dude