Is there anything more pathetic than fitness/bodybuilding culture?

Is there anything more pathetic than fitness/bodybuilding culture?

t. been liftan for 2 years

Attached: 1551006949599.png (560x644, 232K)

Yeah, pretty much any materialistic "culture" that's just as autistic as bodybuilding but has no lasting health or character impact.

yeah the powerlifting culture

Souce: OP asshole

No, even furfags, trannies and atheists are more respectable.

this

We had a pretty good thread on classical Western aesthetics last week, something about old Greco-Roman sculptures and etc. It's the only good thing that's happened to Jow Forums or anything bodybuilding related this entire year. Except for that raid the lactation room post.

It's the same fucking thing you retarded gymcels

>fitness/bodybuilding culture
>powerlifting
pick one
powerlifting is for fatties who are into self harm

Imagine someone uniroincally calling himself a bodybuilder lmao

lmao fatlifters don't care about fitness or body dumbass

Not sure what's wrong with it. You're probably just insecure because you haven't achieved what we have. I like pushing my body to the limit. I like getting pain in my muscles day after my workout. I love seeing how far my body can develop and how strong I can get. It takes a lot of intellectual capacity to find the best strategy to achieve your goals and sculpt your body with the highest efficiency. You may still hate on me, but, yes, I can proudly announce that I'm a bodybuilder :)

Attached: Arnold_Header_1496168849.jpg (1200x750, 138K)

It's pretty frustrating, all things considered. The main issue I have with anything health- and fitness-related is that everyone thinks he/she's an expert; you can't have a conversation about these things without fucking everyone chiming in about what works and what doesn't, their personal experiences, etc.

It's why I refuse to talk to anyone about fitness unless I'm approached for specific advice.

Attached: 1357760185883.png (700x525, 534K)

there isn't. I hit the gym regularly but I try as hard as I can to not associate myself with other people who also do.

Power lifting culture makes me actually hate the “sport”

Every wannabe powerfatter I know is below 5’7 and acts all elitist about it when they don’t actually compete and aren’t even that strong. They even bring a fucking notebook with them. Genetic dead ends basically

That’s why you just let your body and lifts talk for you.

Nothing more satisfying than strength mogging some fat retard who think he’s a lifting guru

Its not self harm as much as its autistic endurance to monotonous tasks.

Body builders just cant comprehend that. Always gotta do stupid shit to confuse the muscles.

>not having a notebook when you work out
it actually got me started going and doing every workout consistently because I would feel bad leaving a day/workout blank. also was great to see the progress on how much i was lifting/make sure i didn't accidentally lift less than last week

You have to shock the body

no. especially when you think about how devoid of any skill it is. baffling how people treat lifting as a legit hobby.

Both are for autistic retard gymcels

>They even bring a fucking notebook with them.
Kek I was trying to get on an incline bench yesterday and a power lifter was on one bench and his notebook on another I had to ask him to move it.

I mainly just fuck around in the gym but I always write down what I do. If I decide to mix in close-grip bench after a couple of weeks I can look back and either beat the old lifts in reps or weight. I spent too much time younger spinning my wheels.

Yea, people like you

Attached: 45u2u.png (586x551, 475K)

yes
video game culture
movie culture
anime culture
car culture
internet or tech culture
any culture centered around a drug
all absolute shit in their mainstream forms, at least bodybuilder culture fags are healthier for it

Favorite is general fitness or athleticism. Least favorite is bodybuilding since it's a bunch of big liars humblebragging about how all it took was squats and eggs. The absolute dead end is armchair "nutritionists" who spout momscience bullshit like almond milk curing depression and acne. Might as well start believing in aromatherapy if you follow these retards.