Does mewing actually work? I've been mewing for 3 months now but no changes occured. Did I do it incorrectly...

Does mewing actually work? I've been mewing for 3 months now but no changes occured. Did I do it incorrectly? Pic related my shitty 'chin'

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-21-06-51.png (1440x2560, 2.51M)

It works, I've been doing it for the past two years. But....You need to lose weight, leading many people to say it doesn't work. Because if you lose weight the face will be godly anyway

No. I've yet to see a single convincing before/after... its always camera, lighting, or them obviously pushing their jaw out.

Chewing does work, but it just makes your masseter muscles bigger, which creates a masculine jaw aesthetic but wont actually make it bigger

Unfortunately I'm Eastern European. Our faces tend to be round and 'puffy' with weak chins. So I don't think losing some fat will help much, as I'm already pretty skinny.

Its a meme

STOP FALLING FOR MEMES YOU DUMB FUCKS

Theres a serious lack of good before/after photos for something that supposedly works so well

Is this seriously considered a shitty chin?

If you are 12yo, will do it for 20 years, you might see tiny results.

In my personal experience, I don't think it changes anything permanently, but better jaw, tongue and teeth posture and placement create a more aesthetic face.

I'm Eastern European and have the exact same jaw and cheeks as you.

I'm a zoomer

Good to know I'm not the only one fucked here

not fitness related

You have a normal chin fucktard

pls be in London

mewing helps for those with lazy jaw and doesn't keep their teeth shut normally. That will kind of help with the jawline
It also makes the tongue not rest on your jaw, which can make a sort of downward bulge.

>the losing weight meme
losing weight won't move his chin forward, it will actually expose his weak lower third even more

No, looking Jow Forums and social media in general skews what people actually look like in real life

Do face lifts along with it. This should make your face structure more chad like.

Attached: mmmmmm_6.jpg (956x960, 44K)

Maybe. But mouthbreathing 100% of the time destroys your chances of having an offspring. Doing the opposite of that should help. Tongue posture is key not mewing imo. I mewed out of habit when I was 6 years old? Idk. I've been paying attention to where I rest my tongue for a month now. No changes that I can perceive but my posture is improving because my tongue supports my neck. In any case it's a quality of life improvement not of fashion. Any changes won't be visible to you and unless you're in your very teens and below I wouldn't expect too much