What's your weakness?

What's your weakness?
>pic related

Attached: sunflower_seeds-500x500.jpg (500x291, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ByFY97wGqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get the unsalted roasted ones.

watching the local football club with the bois while eating those is perfection
just wish they allowed beer

gotta be salted bro

Literally not possible to stop eating these

Attached: 1448226059478.jpg (640x539, 70K)

Heretic.

>fill pot with warm water
>add decent amount of salt (I use rock salt) plus a tea spoon of honey and let it dissolve
>add some crushed garlic cloves and cut onions
>add sunflower seeds, mix for a few minutes
>put on lid and let it sit over night
>roast them in the oven the next day, mix them every now and then
Optional:
>put them in another pot after roasting
>add some sunflower seed oil and very finely ground salt
>mix well
You can make a big amount at once, it will last a while if kept in some closed container. Fucking delicious.

Attached: 4175425.jpg (746x1029, 124K)

Potato chips. If I could cut them out of my life I would be pretty healthy. Unfortunately I have a crippling addiction to them. I eat an entire bag a couple times a week and I feel ashamed every time and swear to quit. Not to mention it's one of the worst things you could eat, that shit could kill me.

Deep fried anything
Air frying Aka hair drying is sad substitute

Just to remind you - it has about 550 calories per 100g.

disgusting. one time when they didnt have salted, i got the disgusting ranch flavor so i soaked them in water for an hour. afterwards, i let them dry and i put salt on them like they should have been. seeds are inedible without salt

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 62K)

Maybe you're too used to have salt over everything in your diet

Premarital sex

i used to eat olives, pickles, capers, kimchi, etc. by the jar and i would only stop when i started shivering. now i dont even put salt on my eggs

Humous

As a mediterranean this is by far the biggest weakness. I'm too close to saying fuck it and eating bread again like there's no tomorrow

Peanuts.

I once bought a 500g bag of peanuts. Wanted to have 30g/day for more fat but ended up finishing the whole shit.

No regret but 3K calories + spent the night in the toilets

Attached: cacahuetes-grillees-sans-sel-bio-sachet-de-500g.jpg (600x600, 73K)

the salt shivers

Soda

Someone please help. I still live at home and my father won't stop buying soda en-masse. Ive broken free multiple times, but it draws me back in every time due to being literally surrounded with gallons upon gallons of soda.

quints

Betcha can’t eat just one

RIP your arteries

>once ate four packs of salted and roasted pistachios
>shitting huge amounts clear liquid with lots of black dots every 15 minutes the whole day, burns like hell

>once ate three full ripe coconuts
>shit out what felt like a giant lump of dry, coarse shredded coconut, immense pain

Yeah it wasn't the best thing to do but still did the same 3-4 times again but with 200g 300g bags.

No I forbid myself to buy these except if I find 30g which is rare

suicidal thoughts everyday.

for real though is it the salt that makes you finish the whole pack ?

It's possible I guess.

Propaganda. I eat 8-10 tablespoons of PB daily and have for years and have zero heart issues

this or trail mix, so damn good

Attached: granola.jpg (640x427, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6ByFY97wGqU
work on your addictions you don't want to become this guy.

Attached: A1z6-fmv0PL._SY450_.jpg (345x450, 62K)

imagine the smell

The only reason I'm not shredded. I don't even like the food, I'd never eat shit food sober. But then I met my girlfriend. And then I fell in love with MJ. Never been below 13% since.

Attached: MarijuanaFAQ.jpg (3840x2400, 487K)