What routine will allow me to stay in the gym the longest time possible? At least 6x/wk

What routine will allow me to stay in the gym the longest time possible? At least 6x/wk..
I’ve realized being at the gym is keeping me from killing myself. I might even get a job there.

Attached: BEF5AB16-1780-4EFD-9A46-23B6A24B4A99.jpg (1242x1012, 964K)

PPLPPL

Dedicate each day of the week for one body part. Monday-chest, Tuesday-legs, Wednesday-back, Thursday-shoulders, Friday-arms, Saturday-core.

Do every conceivable exercise you can do for each body part. You should have at least 10 exercises per. Next, do every machine, and do them on the days you are working on that specific day.

Hard mode: jog to and from the gym from home.

I did this routine and it helped me get out of depression. I am now doing MMA and do pretty well.

Any good program recommendations. At least a framework..
>On PH3

I’m natty tho.. Will this fuk me up?..

Attached: AF36BA76-9338-48E6-997D-208B515A6E60.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

I am too. Just start with low weight and focus autistically on form.

Dedicate at least 2 days to cardio
Like 1h or more of cardio

>"Enough to sit on your face..."
Mommy, please don't tease me like this.

fuck me

Attached: mammary jamboree.png (500x500, 39K)

You know how people laugh at say tourists who go to a foreign country but just eat fast food and do nothing because they've wasted that chance? I feel like that's what I've done with life. I'm 23 and nobody has sat on my face. I've never fucked a girl with a big booty. And none of that will happen given how things are going. Fuck

As a 6'2 man how can I maximise my chances of being raped by a girl like this?

Just find a brapper hooker out there. Don’t trip. Women aren’t worth the trouble. Pay for it to get it off your mind...

>tornado emoji
WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE FUCKING MEAN BY THIS?

Ultimate wife goal:brapper who lifts and is into /SIG/

Dude it's not that hard to get chicks.
I was out last night and saw this 450lb fucking huge fat dude taking home a 7-8 easily.

I'm fuckin 6'2 300 lbs and i bang dimes, cuz I'm funny and I dress nice

Same boat OP. I do ~1hr cardio in the morning, then go back after work and do another ~1-2 hrs of lifting 6-7 days a week. Any routine works, just adjust until you find an intensity level you can do every day. Only one working set if you do fullbody daily, and NEVER train until failure unless you want to wait for rest days. About 2 working sets for any split. Spend extra time working on often neglected accessories if you want to spend more time there. Rotator cuff extensions, hip exercises, etc. Physical therapy stuff most poeple skip. Doing this fixed my knees and shoulders too. Arnold apparently used to spend 5+ hrs a day at the gym but I can't imagine how.

Do all of the following:
PPLx2
Add cardio and ab work on alternating days.
Sign up for yoga and other BS easy classes, gets you moving and staring at gym thots and keeps you out of the house.

what the fuck is wrong with this bitch's body?

Attached: el abominacione.png (347x409, 295K)

PPL is really the GOAT routine i went from fullbody 3x a week to pplppl and my body has never looked juicier its crazy im like pumped 24/7

That's female strongfat
It's the best kind of body

Liposuction + implants

PPL is a meme routine for people with no lives which is exactly why I recommended it: it takes up an unnecessary amount of time.

It's effective sure but why not get the same results on PHUL?

>what the fuck is wrong with this bitch's body?
Literally nothing except it's way too perfect to be real.

Womanlet and she has imbalances bc of the way she lifts...
You’re fucking lying if you wouldn’t tap that though..

Attached: 0B4586A4-B7B9-4683-999F-5AD52C669A27.png (640x1136, 528K)

>a part of your body each day

lmfao

Op here. Not gonna do the brosplit. Why would I go 7 fucking days a week to train each body part once?LMAO

Brehhh...

I just googled PHUL and found this:
>Studies have shown muscle protein synthesis to be elevated for up to 48 hours after training.
True. It's been known for decades that training the same muscle every 48hrs is optimal both for strength and hypertrophy.
>The PHUL program is designed to hit each muscle group twice within a week
So literally this:
>Every 2 days is best
>So PHUL hits each group every 3.5 days
No, you fucking retards, twice a week is not every 48 hrs. PHUL is literally just a retarded knock off of HST.

Find a fullbody routine you like that hits everything and do it every day at a lower volume, or split it into two days, and do one half every other day. What's the problem?

I have no friends. Like idk how it happend but uni ended, I worked on the other side of the country and I ended up just being friends with my now ex's family. I can't really go on nights out.

>PHUL trains each muscle twice a week
>PPLx2 trains each muscle twice a week

>tfw no THICC /TANK-MODE/ gf to blow loads in and eat a high-protein diet and brap with while on the couch eating post workout meals
why even live, brehs?

Attached: GIBS_NOW.jpg (274x184, 8K)

I WANT THIS

Attached: 1519407722918.gif (540x493, 2.17M)

Take the leddit PPL and adjust it to your liking.

Don't do this whatever you do

Push: normal & incline bench, ohp, tricep extension
Pull: deadlift, bent over rows, pull ups, some small bicep exercise of you want
Legs: squat and calf raises I guess
X2

And seek help/therapy or such, it is worth it. Not sure of your country but all countries have prevention lines to call of need be

I know. Both are shit. Do you have a point?

>And seek help/therapy or such, it is worth it. Not sure of your country but all countries have prevention lines to call of need be

Yeah, I usually just talk to the Scientologists over the phone bc no friends. They’re pretty interesting if you get close to them(not irl but figuratively).
This one girl I literally read off my poetry to her and she refers to people as “sheeple” and that I’m woke or whatever.
I would never actually go in though bc they’re too controlling..

Yeah, don't get into the cult mate. Jordan Peterson is a meme but his videos on self help and shit are pretty good.

If you're a student you can probably get help through school, and if you have a job you may get help from your boss depending on the job.

There is help to get on the web as well if irl therapy is not an option. I don't know who you are, your values etc but a better life is possible. I've gone through depression and it's hard work to crawl out, but definitely possible.

Elliott Hulse has pretty great videos on feeling better/taking control of your life again as well.

>seek help/therapy or such
Yes OP do this so they can forcibly institutionalize you. Once you learn to tell them what they want to hear, you'll be allowed to go back to your depressing old life. Except now you'll have thousands of dollars of new debt from the "treatment", won't have a job, because they kept you from it for several weeks, and you're also now permanently branded as mentally ill. Which is apparently better somehow, and will make you less depressed than when you had a job and weren't in debt and weren't labeled insane. Worked out fucking GREAT for me, go for it man. DEPRESSION CURED LOL. Mental health professionals are GOOD people, they totally aren't evil sadistic psychopathic fucks who pray on the most vulnerable people around. They just want to "help" you (find the motivation to kill yourself).

rollerblades on treadmill and you can stay at the gym 24/7

you can go alone

Pick up a martial art or sport that has daily training sessions. That should occupy 1 - 2 hours per day, you can then add weight sessions 3 - 4 times a week.

I usually choose to conceal my issues and just live it. I’m not looking for sympathy. Well maybe I am bc I post on this hamalyan carpet weaving forum.

won't fuk your shit up more than killing yourself
have a random meme from my meme folder

Attached: 1531450746640.gif (467x398, 70K)

Th..Thanks Based Boomer...

Attached: E243FF18-6F55-429B-9854-A3B1556323B5.png (434x327, 55K)

Thumbnail looks like she's rolling around the gym on a heavy duty hoverboard or something.

I can’t wait for thotbots to roll around the gym for max test boosts. Will be an epic future...

Attached: 86ABD81C-7A2D-4C19-B181-F018552A7E51.jpg (960x1280, 287K)

You don't need a 6 day lifting routine to go to the gym all week. You can easily follow a 3 or 4 day routine and do cardio or martial arts on the remaining days. That's what I do.

A 3-4 exercise upper lower.
Maybe add in some cardio, swimming, sauna time or just powerwalking on the tredmil.
ULULxUL

She has abs
>implants + low body fat

Full body workout with 4 excercises for every muscle

Two a Days (Mostly)
Monday: Legs quad focused (PM)
Tues: Light Hamstrings/Calves/Abs (AM) Chest (PM)
Wednesday: Shoulders/Triceps (AM) Back lat focus (PM)
Thursday: Biceps/forearms (AM) Legs Hamstring Focused (PM)
Friday: Light quads/calves/abs (AM) Chest (PM)
Sat: Triceps/Shoulders (AM) Back row focus (PM)
Sunday: Abs/Calves/Forearms/Biceps

6 day upper lower lots of volume and hitting all muscle groups

gib khazar milkers

>I bang dimes

Attached: D29890BE-6D6E-4AA2-B8B5-0B26B60FCE1A.jpg (421x436, 20K)

>what ever happened to gary cooper? you know, the strong, silent type.

Seriously though op if you want someone to talk to but dont want to go to a doctor thats just gonna try to prescribe you prozac, i would go to a priest or something and just say that you need someone to talk because your feeling depressed. Im not catholic but i do it almost every winter (because the cold and darkness nauseates me, depresses me) and they're generally really helpful

Break workouts into hour increments and rest for at most a minute between sets.

The delusion is real

Perfect female form

hamada outo