Odds that this guy is diddling the fuck out of his daughter? He already sexualizes her pretty hardcore

Odds that this guy is diddling the fuck out of his daughter? He already sexualizes her pretty hardcore

Attached: 7646D5AD-2CCC-4774-953C-9625781F94E6.jpg (1242x1374, 1.08M)

what the fuck are you talking about?

the fuck is wrong with you?

Parents who have attractive daughters love pimping them out. This is a common fact

who and why would I care?

This x10000

reported

Maybe women would be less shitty and worthless if assholes didnt jump to this garbage every time a man mentors one.

Had guy in the gym who was ripped as fuck he was going only with his daughter who was hot as fuck too. They dont fuck them but love to show them off like some kind of prize.

*hits pipe*

Fuck, there's also a dad in my gym, old but muscular and thick as shit with a hot ass daughter wheyfu. Is this a real phenomenon? Thinking about it, my dad also paraded my sister around like a fucking prize or something.

Attached: 12312412.jpg (748x386, 36K)

I think it's mix of "hey look at my kid i made her into hot as fuck bitch" and "guys just fuck her and make me grandchildren in dont care anymore".

Grow up

you're fuckin gross bro

Where in the world?
Muzzie land, southern states or both?

Western countries, who do you think exploits child actors and models the most

Jesus what sort of incel believes this crap? This is just your envy leaking out.

Good fathers mentor women too.

>good fathers
>in this anti Christian society

Good fathers are not as common as you think

Child models sure seems to be USA thing but I would not go so far as to call it western thing.
Also that shit pales in comparison when you take a look what the fuck is going on in middle east.

Most dads are betas and raise societal waste. Besides, it doesn’t matter how good you are as a father, 100% chance your daughter becomes a slut

My cousin and his wife did this. Of course, they were (past tense) fucking heroin addicts and were selling her for drug money. The rest of the family found out after they overdosed and we got the girl help. Now she lives with my dentist cousin and his wife and 4 kids, in a 1%er lifestyle.

If you ever get the possibility to have a daughter (implying) and her being beautiful means that you would fuck her.
Alright dude. Stoning should be legal in Burgerland.

That girl will never have a normal relationship with men and will bring MANY of them pain and suffering. My girlfriend got molested by her dad, became a literal pageant queen and her dad coached her the whole time. She's 33 and cannot hold a stable relationship worth a fuck, swings between hating her dad and wanting to have a relationship with him. It's very fucking weird.

Okay mehmet

After reading this thread I hope non of you retards get a child. Holy fucking shit, how far away from reality can one be.

itt: repressed emotion

this is your current gf we're talking about, user?

Current til our lease is up in June. Pussy's good but once I found out how much of a headcase she is, I decided I'm gonna drop her ass.

Kill her dad.

or, you know, he’s just a good father who realises a cute girl with a good body can get anything she wants in life and he’s making sure he gets her to make a habit out of working out so this remains the case
Since uh, most functioning parents will do anything to make their kids into the best they can be?

or maybe idk he just wants to fuck her like in my internet bideos haha

Eh I was just gonna fuck her dad to establish my position as the alpha male. Is that wrong?

Whats up with these Jow Forums facts? Chritians are the highest group to exploit children tied with hindus ( not Buddhists cause they go celibate and cut off dick ) we throw gays off buildings. And please no spam propaganda images only arguments

Have sex