Halfway through my cut and I had high hopes for this to satisfy my sweet-tooth so I can survive until summer

Halfway through my cut and I had high hopes for this to satisfy my sweet-tooth so I can survive until summer.
Came in the mail today and I can honestly say this product is the most repulsive substance I've put into my mouth.

Please post god-tier cutting foods so I don't have to kms tonight.

Attached: ew.jpg (294x500, 41K)

Kodiak Cakes waffle mix
Half a cup of the mix with half a cup of water is 190 calories and like 33 carbs 14 protein while tasting crazy good. Mix that shit up with some sugar free maple syrup (15 calories a 1/4 cup) Cary’s is the best maple syrup. Also oatnut whole grain bread desu is real good, 120 calories a slice and it’s like 20 something carbs 4 protein and a decent amount of fiber I forgot though. All are cheap asf like below 4$

you're retarded my man

I know, I bought 3 of these motherfuckers
Hopefully my opinion changes after I smoke some lmaoweedbro tonight

try some Gatorade Zero or sips if you're looking to for something sweet

if you absolutely need to snack on something, what i do is eat celery with hot sauce and/or chili powder. cucumbers work as well, you can even add lime

Kodiak Cakes & sugar-free syrup both available on amazon prime. Thanks my man. This weekend gonna be fucking good. I also got 0-cal caramel syrup from Walden Farms, hopefully it's not as toxic as the peanut spread

>0-cal caramel syrup from Walden Farms
It's not terrible. Thin with a very synthetic taste but it'll do the job.

50 kcal, make lunchmeat wraps with them

Attached: 819m8icXefL._SX466_.jpg (466x583, 61K)

Attached: c3267dc5-2688-492e-aaff-a5e76b22b2c3_1.94f72ead28f4715e2de76f6ab7bd33fe.png (450x450, 197K)

Do they carry these or something similar in the average grocery store?

These are sex but so expensive for such a small container

>cant do without sweets
ngmi

Yeah it's with the tortillas. I get them at Smiths (Utah Kroger)

I get these at costco. They're only 110 calories and they're delicious. Actually a decent size too.

Attached: 20190318_16_36_45.jpg (254x198, 9K)

>calorie free
Do not put that in your fucking mouth

Literally just fruit, vegetables and other healthy high fibre dietary staples
Cutting isn't complicated- just eat healthy but less

MyProtein also make a range of calorie free syrups but all the ones I've tried are shit, so be careful. However they make squirty flavours that you can add to oats/shakes/whatever you like and those are mostly awesome

>open this
>add paprika and lime juice
>eat right out of the can
I lost 50lbs in half a year on this, tuna, and apples

Attached: 9D1108B5-EB79-4254-BB23-98A9D30061E3.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Why doesn't this just say chocolate? Oh yeah, because tards like you think there's a difference.

Overpriced vegan/hipster garbage.

or maybe because there is a difference between chocolate and red velvet cake

As long as I stay below 1800 kcal with 180g protein idgaf

Good call, I usually pop the goat fruit (banana) whenever the cravings get real

I'll check out the myProtein syrups thanks brah

>180g protein
Im not being an ass, im genuinely curious: how are you not gassy with a diet like that? My shits and farts with even like 150g protons a day is considered by UNICEF regulations to be olfactory assault.
How do you fuckers do it?

Don't fucking talk shit about PB I'll kill you.

>food
>zero calories

Yeah I wonder why this sucked ass

Attached: vipers contempt for you.jpg (509x371, 30K)

what other shit are you eating? I eat mostly whole foods, tons of veggies, some full fat dairy, and fish. I don't have these zyklon b farts that everyone else talks about.

I get anywhere from 150 to 200g a day.

I'm going to advise you to go read the literal laws of thermodynamics OP and report back

In b4
>I don't know what different desserts are because I'm not a fatty
/ck/ poster here, you're just a retard