On xmass

>on xmass
>family handing out presents casually
>*mom says loudly* now it's time to give user his presents!
>strange silence, everyone is smirking as if in the know of something
>my sister's present were a pair of jeans, they were somewhat tight looking but nothing out of the ordinary
>father's present comes along, a laptop and... a blouse? no, that can't be, it must be a shirt with an extravagant design. i thank him while blushing, unsure of what's going on.
>afterwards, my mom asks all of us to follow her and heads towards my room.
>now enter your new room, anony!
>as i head in i can't help but be shocked: my old room wasn't there:
>the walls had been painted pink, there were dolls everywhere, even my closet had been replaced for a new one.
>still in shock and seeing my cousins, aunts, grandparents, and everybody witness my embarrassment, i run away, take my car and get the fuck out of dodge...

As it turns out my mother (who keeps refering to me as anony) saw pics of me crossdressing and thought I wanted to be a girl. God damn I enjoy crossdressing but now I don't have access to male clothes anymore. How do I get out of this nightmare without pissing everyone off? Even all of my extended family think I want to be a girl now (their presents were also women's clothing...)

Attached: 1544389572165.jpg (540x591, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe if you didn't act like such a fag people wouldn't take you for a fag, fag.

>How do I get out of this nightmare without pissing everyone off?
do you have job? if your studying is boarding an option?

Bad larp user, your mother would have to be the dumbest dipshit this side of the universe to do that without fucking asking you directly.

just accept your fate you fag

Post proof or get the fuck out, your image makes me believe this is just bad larping

Attached: 1438946536753.png (759x314, 128K)

Kill yourself like the fag you are or renounce your sinful ways to Jesus Christ

nice gay cuck fantasy, stupid dog shit.

great LARP.

if real, why not just go along with it? if you like crossdressing, maybe you'll enjoy being a girl full time? Do you pass?

>cut your hair real short
>start lifting/working out religiously
>only drink whisky, beer, or water from now on
>pick up smoking
>I don't care if it affects your workouts, pick up smoking
>no menthols

larp, no parents are this accepting of their children

No.

I refuse to believe this.

This is a weird fetish LARP.

This is too much even for Jow Forums.

Apply yourself, OP

Attached: 1438540693391.png (454x453, 73K)

>between when i woke up and walked to the "living room" (in a trailer) my parents accepted that I'm a faggot and painted my room for me

This does not even make sense

How would they paint the room without you noticing?

fuckin' bayste

I'm assuming he wants us to think he's living away from home and just came back for Christmas.

holy cow

is your mother a rabid feminist by any chance?

ok but a laptop and blouse? I sure hope they got you some programming socks too.

how would they have seen him crossdressing if he weren't at home?

>saw pics of me crossdressing
>OP's LARP involves him keeping pics of his heresy in his room

I mean I think OP is lying as well but on the otherside the story is just on the edge of plausability, like imagine some leftist SWPL boomers from suburbia who watched some show on transpeople and now their very own son is one, oh gosh, so much opportunity to virtue signal

and then their son is just a fetishist autogynophile who doesnt want to destroy his life by injecting female hormones into himself

it'd be pretty funny is something like this happened irl

well if he is just a crossdresser then I suppose he could just milk it unless they tried to force him to get on hormones.

then he's fugged lmao. course it being common knowledge you crossdress means girls will stay fucking far away, unless you're cute

In the ream of our reality it is possible. However, I don't think an sjws mom would even wait for Christmas. She would fucking jump on that shit instantly. Instant Facebook post and fag shopping followed by a California MD visit. Much more likely OP just wants this to happen.

>this is how delusional robots are about the sjw boogeyman

no wonder everyone on here is a fucking nazi

If your mom can redecorate your room on Christmas morning while simultaneously handing out presents without you noticing I hope she works as a redecorator.

Youd be pretty surprised. I almost got sucked into that shit myself but pulled away before it was too late

>As it turns out my mother (who keeps refering to me as anony) saw pics of me crossdressing and thought I wanted to be a girl. God damn I enjoy crossdressing but now I don't have access to male clothes anymore. How do I get out of this nightmare without pissing everyone off? Even all of my extended family think I want to be a girl now (their presents were also women's clothing...)
things that didn't happen

>cut your hair real short
Fag red flag right there.

FPBP
Originarudes

thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/

Sauce pls pls pls pls

Oraoraoroaorigggigginal