Incels are snowflakes who haven't experienced any real hardships. Change my view

Incels are snowflakes who haven't experienced any real hardships. Change my view.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1229x343, 63K)

>2 days later
>UPDATE: Hey guys just met an amazing guy off of plebbit...

Most incels are that way because of mental illnesses. Many had those form from poor childhoods where their family and/or peers ostracized and abused them. They have had enough hardship at a young age that they become desensitized to it.

Which is of course sad but at the end of the day it's up to you to improve yourself. No one else is going to do it for you. And if you do turn out to be a worthless fuck later in life then it's all on you, not society or some BS like that.

>boo hoo a thot is saddy sad, can we hit 100 upvotes? Also, Alexa, play despacito

He died because she didn't care enough. That's her fault.

they're suffering is the same biological process as the suffering of a black-man in the south.

of course, an Incel need not be in the suffering he is in. But I'm mentally ill, I know it takes a real long time to admit you're heads fucked up and you need real help

But what if its the other way around. A lot of incels tend to be dudes with low self esteem but could get a girl if they could improve themselves a bit. They come to places like this, get their biases confirmed in an echo chamber and as soon as they start to believe that their genetics determines everything about them, then they're fucked. From this point in they're legitimately mentally Ill.

>using snowflakes unironically

you're a shitlord.

but I was an incel, and it got better when I went to therapy. I mostly hate myself now, and have slept with a few girls but always fuck it up because I'm fucked in the head.

>inb4 Therapy is bluepilled cope, it don't fix your face.

I once spent two months in hospital on painkillers waiting for and recovering from neurosurgery, and lost 20% of my bodyweight from a normal starting BMI because I couldn't eat or exercise.

Not an incel, just saying, people have shit going on.

>and it got better when I went to therapy
What kind of therapy?

Attached: umaru mcr.png (1024x576, 314K)

Isn't calling someone a snowflake actually being one? I mean obviously you are triggered into insulting others. If you have a spine you wouldn't give a shit what people you consider dumb do.

Why is it so hard for people to accept that some people are objectively ugly and the Halo Effect works in reverse as well?

cognitive-behavioral talk therapy. didn't help until like three months in when I realized I was mostly pissed at myself for having a bunch of fucked feelings I tried to repress. I was too consumed by my pain and understood it so poorly it just made me at the world.

Now I understand my pain a lot better, so I'm not so fucking geeked out all the time and can usually hold it together long enough to appear fairly normal to most people.

it all falls apart when I let someone in my life. I become nuts. But its probably better than when I was an incel

>Wooow so tragic. Here, take an upvote and some reddit gold, I hope you get better.
Incels are retarded but you are probably more so. Go back.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Top zozzle, the exact opposite is true.
Most incels come from sheltering parents who discouraged their son from taking part in any kind of risky activity.

The fact that incels typically have nothing in their lives with value to lose is a pretty horrifying existence.

>WAAAOOOW 10 reddit gold... le faith in humanity restored. If only my family could die in a tragic accident as well...

Shit genetics and circumstance. What can you expect?

>reddit now has three cuck coins
I'm surprised they haven't implemented loot boxes yet.

Incels say they hate women, but obsess over them. That alone makes it impossible to take them seriously.

Some incels actually have good genetics. Inceldom is a mindset. Anybody could get laid if they lower their standards enough and pay for a prostitute. I used to reject women for most of my life even if I liked them back because I had extremely low self confidence.

Harvey Weinstein is an ugly motherfucker, and he was probably getting laid left and right before he became rich

>Inceldom is
Inceldom isn't fucking anything because theres no actual defined set of traits that incels have. Its a made up bullshit word for anyone that women don't like.

many self identify as incels. it definitely has a group identity, I know because I spend a decent amount of time in it. you're a fucking retard if you think an incel is just someone women don't like

nice trips tho

There is literally no proof or reason to believe that is true
Even if it was, one ugly man getting laid does not prove me wrong. It's a statistical inevitability.

You cant improve genetics

If there isn't a defined set of traits then how could you possibly reduce it unilaterally to a "mindset".

This.
Modern healthcare in general is bluepilled. I broke through my inceldom myself. Self analysis is cheaper than some useless fuck who is probably not even listening repeat "hmm? is that so? how do you feel?" after everything you say.
The halo effect is true but you can do things to make yourself more attractive. Self confidence improves the halo effect as well. Exercise, dress well, practice hygiene, shave, get a decent haircut, stand confidently with body language in mind and people will treat you better and think more positive about you. Some people are objectively ugly like pic related, but there is a massive difference between being average looking and having a distorted face. If you're average you can easily bump up your number rating a few points doing what I listed earlier. Also social skills are more important than being attractive but being attractive helps.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

all these fucking experts and life advice givers in this thread directing all this hate to people that simply can't get laid. imagine how sad your life is when you come here and get mad at others for not having sex. imagine being all sorts of deranged fuck up but it's ok because you can always be pretentious and look down on those nasty nasty people that can't get laid.

Hey dude take your cookie cutter boomer advice and blow it out your ass
I know how to dress and a new haircut won't make my face magically not fucked up

your looks are fucked, your mindset is fucked. one of those you can change. one of them is never going to improve. changing the one you can will go a long way to making what you can't change less painful, user

>fucking reddit screencaps for topics
Just delete this cancerous board.

>hey guys i've been having a hard time and i'm getting really lonely. Does anyone wanna talk about their loneliness with me?
>KILL YOURSELF YOU DUMB FUCKING INCEL JESUS CHRIST YOU LITERALLY DO NOTHING TO EVER IMPROVE YOURSELF BECAUSE I PROJECT MY WORLDVIEWS ONTO EVERYONE ONLINE. ALL YOU FUGKING DO IS BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT HOW LONELY YOU ARE. JUST FUCKING END IT YOU SCUMMY PIECE OF TRASH
Remember to stay strong boys, don't let them get to you.

The person who replied to you was not the person who called inceldom a mindset (me). What I mean is that most "incels" are self defeatists and ironically also expect to receive things without working towards it. I was a self defeatist, but I stopped thinking that way and started improving myself instead.
It's not cookie cutter boomer advice when I've experienced it myself. I used to have shit hygiene, low confidence, bad social skills, along with everything else I mentioned. Someone who grooms themselves and exercises and presents themselves nicely is objectively more attractive than the alternative who is unkempt, smelly, ungroomed, etc.

Steve Buscemi, Donald Trump, and Benedict Cumberbatch are also ugly motherfuckers and they get laid. Hell, even Eggy got laid. Why are so many uggos getting laid.

No gives a fuck if an ugly dude smiles and holds his shoulders back or frowns and slouches
No fucking cares
Ugly people are invisible and unwanted
Putting yourself out there and being "confident" is annoying to normal people because you're ugly and they can tell it's a facade anyways

we shouldn't have words for anything then

Buscemi didn't look too bad when he was young. Chadlite I'd say. Plus he's talented.

Attached: 28f0t3kn7saz.jpg (600x435, 47K)

UPDATE: I met a new guy a few weeks later. I think enough time has passed. I'm ready to move on. Brad is the one for me!!!!

>extreme wealth and status for every example but Eggy
Some ugly fucks WILL get laid because statistically it would be stranger if literally none ever got laid in human history. It doesn't mean 99% of ugly dudes are not fucking.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. all I said is that therapy will make living a life where you are less wanted than other people much less painful. even comfortably livable. It did for me so stop being a faggot about it and admit your mindset is as fucked up as your face.

>Change my view.

Goodbye roastie.

Attached: ww1.jpg (480x572, 81K)

What's my view faggot?

At one time I used to be exactly like you user. Yet another balding morbidly obese 5'6 tall 48yo poor depressed Pakistani doing a shitty callcenter job.
But then I woke up, read Jordan Peterson's book, cleaned my room, went to the gym, worked on my confidence and now I am a 29yo 6'3 ripped upper income Anglosaxon Chad from NYC.
Just sort yourself out we are nothing but atoms.

Attached: 1532019579100.jpg (720x1024, 92K)

I apologize for the retarded redditor who keeps replying on my behalf. He is really turning this thread to shit. You seem to have a poor understanding of body language, and that is only one aspect of presentation. Like I said in
>Someone who grooms themselves and exercises and presents themselves nicely is objectively more attractive than the alternative who is unkempt, smelly, ungroomed, etc.
If you care that much about having sex, improve yourself and get it. If you don't care about sex, then be content with not having it. Results don't happen immediately, and you will probably be disappointed when you realize even a virgin woman's vagina is looser than your hand's grip and you don't get much pleasure from it.

This. Seriously. How can anyone possibly even BE an INCEL?

The idea that autistis can learn how to have successful social interactions through le self improvement meme is asinine. You can't just decide to have or develop social skills. Some times it happens, but its nowhere near guaranteed if you just try hard enough.
Its not so much that inceldom isn't real that inferences or generalizations about inceldom are real. No one can even agree on what traits an incel has.

So what percentage of ugly dudes get laid since you seem to know the statistics. What makes you so different from them?

that because the way you are treated will never change the pain you feel about being mistreated will never change.

You don't have to be in this much pain.

>What makes you so different from them?
Nothing. The only difference is they got lucky.

I know autists do have a different neurology to neurotypicals but I've always felt like "autists can never ever understand even the simplest aspects of interaction!!" is a cop out to not even try. Also a decent amount of the people here are self diagnosed autistic and not actually autistic.

>so I thought nothing of it
Should have given him some time out of her hard day of shopping.

this
i mean how dumb do you have to be to claim a group of people who have been branded involuntarily celibate by outsiders can voluntarily change that aspect of themselves. or to even claim you don't know what incel means despite it being a painfully obvious portmanteu
you'd have to have a double digit iq or something

Not him, but do you have any education on the subject or do you just believe whatever "feels right"?

Im actually diagnosed as autistic and I've had a relationship in the past. Shits fucking hard. I have extremely mild autism and I'm smart as fuck so I can blend in via mimicry. I'm also 6'3 and an athlete. I landed a girl one time for a week. I can't even fucking imagine how much harder it is for people in even slightly worse situation than me.
You don't need to understand the simplest interactions to be involved romantically. You need to have at least partially mastered the deep social currents in order to form a long standing emotional connection with someone who will be constantly judging you on your social performance.

I don't consider myself an "incel" but I've experience more hardship than most people in the 1st world.

I wouldn't consider myself good at socializing but I'm also not terrible. For regular conversations with a coworker or acquaintance I just find a shared interest (which can sometimes take a while) and talk about that (ie. You like tea? What's your favorite kind? I just bought a pound of some good ass loose leaf jasmine tea that shit is good) or ask about their personal life. It gets easier when you do it for a while.

fuck your oppression olympics. life has no meaning, no one's suffering is more real.

incels complain that when they act like chad they get shot down because they don't look like chad. actually, they are too autistic to properly pull off any chad moves.

>pictured: an incel attempting to act like a chad to get laid

Attached: Real Bizarro.jpg (389x302, 34K)

...you do realize autism is more than just being socially awkward right?

I said autists have a different neurology compared to neurotypicals in the post he replied to, read the post twice before replying next time.

Yeah, but then you go on to act otherwise. It's like when people insult someone and finish it off with, "no offence". It's a complete cop out based in ignorance.

>x hardships are harder than y hardships!
this opinion is retarded. Everyone has hardships and they can feel shitty if they want. I can empathize with the roastie with the dead chad and i can empathize with incels who can't laid. The latter is much more relatable and closer to home but if I lost a loved one it would be shitty too.

i was in a 5 year relationship, we both compared it to marriage but both athiests so theres no need or desire to go through some ceremony we dont believe in. Highschool sweetheart, both of us smart and had promising futures.

We were as close as any two people could be, passionate in defending eachother and having meaningful discussion every day. We were best friends. She had anxiety that id leave her for her flaws and It was difficult to convince her that I wouldnt. I never indicated I would. She had some time to herself to finish a 4 year degree, for about a year we didnt live together every day. Id make time to visit her, 30% of the time we were together because I refused to let distance damage my love and I refused to let my first love not be my last and did everything in my power to be the best man I could for her.

In the end she left me by sending a text after I had visited her and she seemed distant. She cut off all contact and refused to explain why she did any of it. She contacts me a month later and my life is in shambles. Im depressed, furious and desperate for even some sembelence of meaning behind my suffering. She explained that she still loved me, but she had slept with over 10 men over the course of that month of silence and had no intention to get back with me. I told her exactly what I thought of that sickening behavior, to be traded off for cheap sex and hookups after years of dedication. She attempted suicide shortly after. I enjoyed hearing it. She blamed me and claimed I was abusive for being mean to her for the first time in 5 years by telling her shes a disgusting whore who deserves the shallow life she will live out.

Ive failed to find any relationships 6 years after. I loved her more than anyone in my life, then she snapped at the first oppurtunity and revealed her hand, and how frail everything I cared about was. There, disproven.

I can't change what's objectively true OP. If you think not having a girlfriend in your life is the greatest suffering you could possibly endure, you have no idea of the horrors of this world and should kill yourself before everyone realizes what a sad shallow faggot you are.

brutal. similar thing happened to me.

but, I'm willing to bet you're fucked up enough from that to have seriously tanked your chances over the year to find someone new. That's what I learned too late. Don't fuck up like I did, user

You're probably a self diagnosed autist who is mad I BTFO your shit excuse to not put any effort into learning to socialize.

This. Yeah this is a genuinely shitty and sad situation, but always remember that women have it so much easier when it comes to relationships than men. Once she gets over it, she can start a new one in no time.

I'm not a self diagnosed autist, but I think you should look up the statistics on how many autism diagnosis there are. Remember, most high functioning autists don't advertise their condition. Thus, your worldview doesn't account for that.

Incelibacy is a hardship.

Imagine a life so easy that the only concern you have is whether or not you've had sex or not.

>hur hur just be better
>galaxybrain.jpg

Better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all

Imagine whining about people not having sex and demonizing them as terrorists

On Jow Forums of all places

Attached: 1535213958322.png (378x357, 81K)

>Guys, Tumblr SJWs are so stupid! Why do they have to make up imaginary reasons to victimize themselves!
>Does this

Also this pepe is too clean and making an unfunny, retarded face. This is definitely a reddit pepe. Go back.

u n i r o n i c a l l y defending tumblr

Attached: 52236621244.png (200x200, 34K)

Not defending them, but you are somehow more unlikable than any of them.
>pic related it's the redditor who came here after Jow Forumsincel got banned and is now making a retard of himself for the sake of keeping his self victimizing worldview intact

Attached: a75.png (992x940, 174K)

>not knowing how to greentext
just keep posting so you out yourself even more as an outsider lmao, im sure some roastie will come in here and pat you on the back for fighting for women's rights

Attached: 1537348434917.jpg (547x471, 50K)

This thing gets laid every week to different men.

Women cannot experience hardship.

Fake, women don't have feelings. She probably poisoned him becuse she didn't whant to have to break up with him and female logic says thats easier.

Forgot pic

here it is, be warned

Attached: 46401773_2284033798307895_3200542004719124480_n.jpg (960x720, 110K)

>TwoXChromosomes
I sure he was a privileged, misogynistic shitlord anyway.

The only thing i hate more than all of you is myself.
I really don't see the point in trying to love someone when i can't even love myself.

I've had plenty of opportunities before, i just.... meh.

>I've had plenty of opportunities before
Fuck off failed normalfag

>ostracized and abused
>Daddy didn't have enough money to buy me an xbox wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>MY LIFE IS SO HARD YOU GUYS I HAVE HAD AN ABUSIVE CHILDHOOD FROM THE START AND THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MAKE ME FEEL BETTER IS TO PUT MY DICK IN A VAGINA WAAHHHAHAHAH

>having someone and then them dying and you being left validated already and sure of the fact you can find a new partner is apparently worse than never ever being able to have any experience even near something like that, like not even holding a girls fucking hand or hugging her, not even touching another human for years, even when you are at your prime
Or, you are someone who wants to be an incel but you're bitter because you're an average volcel. Kill yourself OP you actual cretin.

>boyfriend dies
>omg
>I can't wait to tell reddit/my blog
nigger if my dog died I wouldn't share it, I'd just be sad for a month coping

WAAA IM ENTITLED TO LOVEEE
S E E T H I N G

Attached: LE EVIL JOOOS WHO LIVE UNDERGROUND AND SACRIFICE CHILDREN AND RUN THE WORLD.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>bf dies
>ohh no im so sad but ill post on reddit for upboats xD

>criticizing actually being able to cope and move on
>being enough of a social brainlet to think this is how real people function
do me a favor and end your life

What does this mean user WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Top kek
Good one, retard

Attached: young_shoober__Bq6wqcplUYA.jpg (1080x1080, 227K)

It is not the fault of any incel that they are the way they are, but is absolutely their responsibility to try and change into a better version of themselves.

After years of depression I came to the conclusion that the worst kind of suffering isn't the immediate traumatic kind, the sort that makes you grow a pair in the face of adversity and to learn from your pain. Instead, true suffering is low magnitude, high frequency. Constant, low level suffering is what breaks a human being.

A trillion tiny stings a day, not enough to prompt a reaction, just enough suffering to create hopelessness. That is what broke me at least.

It's pretty much like that, never trust woman.

Bait but I'll bite
>dad is a violent schizophrenic paedophile from a rough city
>my mum was also violent
>parents moved from Manchester to Taunton in 1981 because racist
>had my sister in '89 and me in '92
>used to beat me, lock me in cupboards and wash mouth out with soap when I was as young as 3
>had to watch and sometimes get caught inbetween parents physical fighting
>mum and dad divorced in '95
>mum took me and sister to Manchester women and childrens home
>met a guy called Frank
>he used to beat me and my sister, swung us by our ears until they bled
>dad found us and took us to Exeter
>sexually abused me, physically abused me, mentally abused me and verbally abused me
>used to go crazy a lot, heavy drinker. extremely violent
>dropped sister off at cop station in June of '97
>I'm with this crazy bastard until late '98
>go into care
>am withdrawn
>I molested kids when I was a kid (even living with my dad)
>my foster dad cheated on my foster mum so there were a lot of fights there
>foster dad has punched me on occasion
>I tried to fuck foster sister
>killed her hamsters and a dog
>pyromaniac
>thought about mass murder a lot
>thief
>vandal
>I attempted burglary once
>zoophillia
>foster dad rinsed my mum out of 30,000 quid last October and the resulting animosity between them made me fucking worried
>but they renewed their vows for 25th anniversary so whatever

Also just because I've had sex after losing my virginity at 23, doesn't mean I wasn't an incel, as I am one now

This.
Elliot for example.
He was a pretty handsome motherfucker but he still was absolutely retarded and a bad person.

>using shitlord unironically

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

>It is not the fault of any incel that they are the way they are, but is absolutely their responsibility to try and change into a better version of themselves.
God bless you, user

What a childish worldview. Humans don't live in vacuums, we need environments in order to develop. There's no such thing as something being "all on you", because every factor thatc influences you throughout life will ultimately form you and the consequences you create.

And no, I'm not an incel. The first step to fixing a problem is to recognize it exists. "Just improve yourself lol" is what a child should believe, not a grown ass adult. We're having the same problem with black people in the US, where nobody wants to acknowledge the obvious reasons black people are turning out worse. It's like everyone wants to live in a happy bubble where environmental factors don't exist, people are 100% independent agents, and everyone can be a statistical exception. If we don't educate people correctly and they turn into incels, don't blame the incels. Maybe if schools stopped teaching irrelevant topics and instead spent some time teaching invaluable life skills like critical thinking and cognitive empathy, we'd have less incels, race realists and white privilege deniers.