Rawrrr!!!! xD

Rawrrr!!!! xD
Dat means ai wuggles u in dinorawr!! ^w^
Do you wanna hear about my favorite ships? :3c
Fall Out Boy is my favorite band!

Attached: 0FDC0595-122A-4348-9FEA-86B6F72F09E8.jpg (900x1200, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6DNdop6pD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where can i find one bros

My penis doesn't work

your local middle school will do

Will you take me to Hot Topic and buy me a Totoro keychain? ^////////^

My soul doesnt work.

Excuse me, mister! >:o
But Im I 22 and youre bein a butt! >:c
Youre a poop butt! Youre butty the butt McButtington the butt! :P

Damn, I really miss middle school.

No middle school girl would even want to acknowledge the likes of us.

they mostly died after 2011 max

Great it is 2004 again

Yes. Girls of this are now like 28 and older.

Man this was a good time. Go home from school and play the new GTA San Andreas.

originanal poost

Attached: 1532274539733.png (500x281, 172K)

youtube.com/watch?v=h6DNdop6pD8

unfortunately you're gonna need a time machine

Don't remind me of which I cannot have.

I miss them, bros...

Attached: 546456.jpg (316x246, 11K)

>Tfw as a pale skinny miserable loser with long hair, the emo phase was the only time I was cool or had friends

I miss it despite realising how fucking gay it was. It was at least genuine rather than hiding behind 8000 layers of irony

this is the worst feel
but good thing I never went full retard and got piercings or tattoos

I dyed my hair black and blond. It looked fucking great honestly even the hairdresser was really proud of it.
Got so much attention from the emo sluts it was the shit.

Attached: DSC02283.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Always wanted a manic pixie dream girl but I'm a depressed nightmare goblin boy

I knew a dumb bitch like this and now she's an ugly tranny

this is not what i wanna see when i wake up

They're still around although they've changed in most areas including their lingo;"doggo", "smol bean" and deliberate poorly constructed sentences has replaced a words such as "kawaii" and misspellings such as "teh". A change of face but the gist of it remains the same

miss those times, man we're getting old...

Do they still dress the same? I remember them at their peak in 2008-2009 but then died off in the 2010s.

As I said before, the gist remains pretty much the same but they've changed faces. I don't think you can associate a single way of dressing with these people as you once could but you could probably do it with groups. Stereotypical female tumblr users comes to my mind with their coloured hair and light "alternative" clothing styles from nerdy to punk. Think of anything at least slightly from the norm. Regarding the style in particular you're referring to, I've only met 2 girls irl who dress like that, both of them autistic. If you want an emo gf in 2018 you might want to start off by looking in special education facilities and programs

Only I have a chance with her. Because she is obviously a fag hag and I have fucked the boipussy.

I don't want an emo gf at all. I want a gf who dresses modestly like Muffy. I was asking because I was curious what happened to the emos and thought they just evolved into hipsters.