How Much Do You Think Arthur Morgan (RDR2) Weights?

How much you think he weights? He's strong as hell in the game and Dutch right hand Enforcer and very burly (besides Charles and Bill).
What his weight?

Attached: brian-taylor-arthurmorgan.jpg (1920x2546, 890K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/82AtKRcpK_k?t=604
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

240lbs or probably higher, he was strong enough lift and strangled a full grown man off his feet with both his hands on their neck. Arthur Morgan was not to be fucked with in the game. There a reason he's was a debt collector instead of the others.

But if you bulk him up he's get very burly

He's Dutch enforcer and Dutch himseld gets the best muscle around his crew. What do you think OP?

Aren't Bill and Charles even burlier than he is? The latter is arguably the physically strongest man in Dutch's gang.

No matter how much you feed Arthur he always get stockier not fat. He's an outlaw who requires cardio in his survivability.

He was an adult male, so at least 200 lb.

Bill fat not strong user,
Charles on the other hand is definitely stocky and burlier than Arthur so yeah Charles is definitely the burliest of them

Cringepilled fat cope

Not being weird but when he gets and erotic bath he’s like a built fat type of body.

He was the Dutch Debt Collector. To be that you have to be very imposing to be that so Arthur is definitely a heavy set dude.

Charles is definetly the strongest out of all of them. He probably didn't want to be a debt collector for morale reasons. Though he did underground fights.

>Not being weird but when he gets and erotic bath he’s like a built fat type of body.
How much did you feed him user? He's burly as hell when constantly eating.

He looks pretty short in game cinematics, like all the women are the same height as him.

Attached: RDR2 Arthur Morgan.jpg (168x300, 9K)

I dunno, I used to stuff Arthur's gob with shit tons of meat and canned food but the game always said I was underweight.

Attached: 71lmhu2.jpg (800x451, 43K)

I didn't know that I had to feed him when I just started playing, he became so thin he looked like he was about 140lbs. Bought a lot of canned food for him. Kinda reminded me of Tamagochi lmao.

250-260lbs

Being a debt collector is the equivalent of a bouncer. You require the size, height and mass to carry it out. Arthur was good on his job so I say he was heavy built before the TB kicked in and emaciated him.

Attached: tumblr_phvmvrv4h51rsesmco1_250.gif (245x285, 2.58M)

>250-260lbs
Thats probably charles weight since that injun is built like a bear. Arthur was more 230-240lb in my opinion.

210 on his underweight but 266 on his stockiest when fed.

word of warning to those that think he's a fat-ish person, if you feed him a lot of canned a packaged foods he puts on weight.
cooked meats only to keep him lean.

SHOO SHOO SKELLY

When? He's literally the tallest amongst the crew.

We're you on the part where he gets TB? That when he start losing weight fast due to sickness.

What are the heights of John, Arthur and Charles?

>When?
The Scenes with Mary Linton and Charlotte whatsherface Widow.

Here
>youtu.be/82AtKRcpK_k?t=604

Marston was 5'11 according to RDR1,
Arthur is somewhat taller than Marston and Charles (Charles is stockier than Arthur). Charles was also taller than Marston. So I said Arthur was 6'2-6'3 or higher with Charles being 6'1 by my observation.

Yeah, TB makes sense as to why he got all skelly. Still kicked Micah's ass in a fist fight even with TB.

To be honest, all you need to collect debt from someone is a bare revolver. Much more efficient than beating them black and blue.

Shes we was wearing high heels. You have to understand that women back then had no problem wearing high heels in the Old West user.

Agree,
>"Can't even kill a dying man".
Arthur was a savage.

He was still always the most physically imposing man user. If you don't have the figure then you can't collect. And besides there time be straight up put fear in dudes by just words alone. Remember the Barn fight with the O Driscoll? Or the that fight with that Large Irish fighter in the bar that he almost killed to a point the bartender had to get involved to stop it? Arthur was Dutch perfect enforcer not Marston. Marston couldn't get money out horse hustlers.

Marston is 5'11" in RDR, and Arthur is clearly taller than him. He's probably about 6'1" or 6'2". That said, he's still a stocky fucking guy. Given average build, I'd place him at ~235, give or take depending on what his height actually is.

>~235,
That or around 240-245.

I think you guys are forgetting the time period he lived in. Even by today’s standards, 6’2 240 is pretty huge. In 1899, people were generally not as big, especially if they were moving around a lot the way Arthur does. I’d say he’s probably more around 220. Big for sure, but not as big as you’re making him seem

200 lbs at 6ft tall and 13% bf

This would make him well above average in the time period this game takes place

Marston is 5'11 and Arthur is clearly taller than him so it was possible he was 6'1 or 6'2. And probably 230lbs.

Arthur was an extremely competent hunter (something that was common in the Old West with outlaws and hunters). Him hunting deers, bears, mountain lions and coyotes also contributed to his stocky physique. Keep in mind, Dutch and Hosea raised, groom, taught but more importantly "fed"him to be the imposing enforcer he is so it's not far fetched.

Attached: uv8bszvws0w01 (1).jpg (1315x1080, 102K)

Arthur has been my goal since playing the game. The fact that he’s so rugged and minimalist while also getting shit done is as masculine as you can get

How much do you reckon that ponchy fuck Micah weighs?

He's strong enough to strangle a man off his feet without extertions so he's definitely a heavyweighr dude.

Arthur is definitely as masculine as they come.

>Micah.
That man probably a damn chicken weight especially since even a sicken Arthur was giving him the hands and whooping him.

That man was built like wet noodle.

I’d wager maybe 210-230

Judging by this pic shown he has a bloated belly. Show he definetly has a form of overweight (though not as much as Bill) but still nonetheless athletic. I say he was around 190lbs or 200lbs since he's not stocky like Arthur.

Attached: Micah_Bell_2_(2)-0.png (200x277, 98K)

Micah was a cunning gun hand but that's it. When he antagonized Javier and Charles both put him in his place. Unfortunately Micah was a terribly one dimensional character, I thought he would have been much better as a Pinkerton spook since the beginning which would also explain why the Pinkertons were able to react to the gang so fast.

245lbs

How much does he weigh?

Attached: 706FA919-2ACF-445D-94D4-B4E47386EA20.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

How many mangoes does Dutch weigh?

Attached: A26355A9-8BDE-40C6-8179-6333053984A7.png (603x472, 241K)

Why is everyone estimating him so high? 240lbs? are you taking the piss? This is one of the most overwhelmingly retarded threads I've seen in a while. Jesus fucking Christ

Micah was displayed realistic user. You always going to have a weasel and a rat in your party who does everything he can for himself.

>Dutch
How much Dutch weight anyway?

Arthur hunted bears, mountain lions, coyotes and wolves that contributed to his physique. Also Dutch obvisously fed him so he can be sized for his enforcer role user.

>Dutch weight.
Dutch was capable of drowning a man in a river without even trying and snatching a man from his shirt real quick while drawing his revolver so he's somewhat above average. His gun skills though was legend though. In RDR1 he shit Marston Binoculars in a mountain range without aiming so he's definetly a Leader for a reason.

Attached: RedDead2_GameplayVideo_ArthurMorgan_Dutch_Horse-2162-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

t *shot

230lbs

He's a outlaw who requires constant cardio to be on the move. Combined that with his diet and physique he might 220lbs-225lbs. However no matter how much you feed him he's always more burly instead overweight so at his maximum 230lbs-235lbs but that's just me OP. His disease definitely "thinned" him out though. RIP Arthur

Dutch I would say is about 5’11/6’0 and at the time of RDR2 probably 190-205 pounds. Very lean and musclar. And yeah, Dutch van der Linde was one of the best marksman of all time in that universe

Agree

This is a very based thread. Arthur is the man

Anyone have a starting arthur programme?

He's a big guy

>pls buy my Buffalo cards!
we get it.

>Gannon.....
GANNON!
Where are you?

Arthur is based as fuck and i unironically aspire to be like him.