/plg/ - powerlifting general

food is the best substance for PURE ANABOLIC GAINS. you only downplay this because you're an emaciated, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing daily caloric intake.

nobody gives a shit that you can stay lean as fuck and peacock your little dainty fairy boy abs around for girls that won't ever see them. nobody cares about those needles you stick in your ass that don't do shit because you don't eat enough.

eating. food. is. king.

Eat more edition

Attached: 1469145213727.jpg (2048x1536, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iWmwwbl_K_Q
youtu.be/K2BPhXYJevI
youtube.com/watch?v=05s5dtZyK2s
youtube.com/watch?v=zLDR4qVkj-M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

Attached: 264e780b5e8ddfdeb61e346d2e39df23funnyshitcats.jpg (640x640, 74K)

are you sumo fucking your gf, plg?

Attached: sumo.png (1272x673, 1.03M)

Now I'm going to

Did pube head get knocked the fuck out by a janny, lmao

Diet is starting to affect my bench press. What to do? Should I lower weights a bit and try to progress again or what?

Maybe I drop weights like 5-10kg and start doing all sets with pause. I think I need more power of the chest

why was the other thread deleted

>Tfw have abs AND bench 3pl8

Repostan
Here's today's session
youtu.be/iWmwwbl_K_Q

Here's just me being a dipshit if you don't care about seeing my training
youtu.be/K2BPhXYJevI

Less blood than usual

I might be getting better :D

Attached: IMG_20190319_012246.jpg (2448x3264, 773K)

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1526762770560.jpg (737x889, 81K)

Disposing a ton of Norman khan

Like tons of plops and drops already and I’d estimate I’m only 50% through this disposal

It’s cause I stuffed a bunch of food down that is pushed the khan out into the toilet

How much do you weigh

Holy shit wtf I though my hemorrhoid was bad because until I saw this

Reminder that this is a general for individuals physically training for a specific task over a period of weeks and months. Therefore, the ephemeral nature of anonymous posting is entirely useless, even counterproductive. If you want to have your hot opinions matter, you should get a trip and post your lifts. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 334K)

>started week4 of the bridge
>still able to increase the weight
holy shit if feels so good

>blah blah get a trip
>on an Australasian Bowling Amateur Mailing List where anonimity is the default, and proof of identity should only be used sparingly and when absolutely necessary

But a trip, plus body/lifts, IS absolutely necessary on a general dedicated to mass elevating on a Cambodian Carpet Weaving Enthusiast's pinterest. How else is anyone to know if you have a single fucking clue what you're talking about?

>How else is anyone to know if you have a single fucking clue what you're talking about?
Nothing revolutionary is ever said, when people say something you'll typically either think "yeah I guess that makes sense" or "dude no that's totally retarded", whether there is a name attached to the post or not.

>Nothing revolutionary is ever said,

Because you've not said it yet.

Attached: Samus.jpg (600x600, 35K)

That's an oddly positive post coming from you, but you're still conceding that tripping right now holds no inherent value

It's been 4 months since I hurt my knees squatting and I'm still getting a little discomfort. Feel really discouraged

>That's an oddly positive post coming from you,

I took preworkout for the first time in a month and a half, was in the gym itching like Tyrone Biggums, went maybe a little overboard on the squats (3x1 515 lbs, 3x2 445 lbs, 3x4 405 lbs, 3x7 365 lbs, 1x10 315 lbs) and am tired to the point of deliriousness.

>but you're still conceding that tripping right now holds no inherent value

No one is going to listen to your hypothetical revolutionary post because you haven't gotten a trip and posted body/lifts.

If you squat the bar all slow and shit, does it cause acute pain, or any additional pain at all?

Yep, it's a nice one

Lmaaao it was fucking perfect. I almost did the same once.

.t shit bench, shit squat, shit deadlift, shit every other lift, shit body, shit hobbies, shit job (jk you don't have a job GSFTNCBITDHOTTSFLFFOAWAPFNYA [Guffawed So Forcefully That Nicholas Cage Busted In To Do His Over The Top Stupid Forced Laugh From Face-Off At What A Poncing Fuck Nugget You Are]), shit life.

That's right. I took me a nap, drank me a Red Bull, and now I'm back and fresh and ready to put you blast like in every other thread. Again. So get a hold of yourself, quit the delusional LARPing on an Carthaginian Elephant Breeding Enthusiast's dropbox, post your no doubt pathetic body and lifts, fuck off to get your life in order, and stop being so predictable.

Attached: Point And laugh.gif (351x398, 101K)

A correction I only just realized, which explains why the goddamn doubles moved so slowly. I did 475 lbs 3x2.

God damn, I am stupid when I'm on preworkout.

Attached: 2 INT.jpg (188x264, 12K)

Youre stupid all the time, but cute when on pre workout

Stop posting your feces, you stupid fuck.

did seated dumbell ohp yesterday with baby weights and my abs are killing me today
barbell OHP is a meme as an accessory, do DB

What are the socks he's wearing called? My shins are fucked from deadlifting.

Deadlift socks I think. Just google that and you'll find several decent brands and they're cheap (SBD sells them for like 17-19 euros I think) . I should get them as well when summer hits (currently dl-ing in trackpants).

I just got some baseball knee highs from a local sports store. I call them baseball knee highs because that's the marketing in America. I'm sure you've got soccer knee highs in Europe, or schoolgirl knee highs in Japan, or winter socks in Canada, or where ever the fuck it is you live.

And stop grinding the bar into your shins.

Don't worry, my tolerance will be built back up in no time, and I'll be back to needing to stack six scoops with a 9 volt battery to get a buzz. I should probably take a month off preworkout more than once every five years.

Maybe you should fix your sleep schedule first. Youve been up all night again.

Brrrpfft squuuish drip

Squuuuuuuuiiissh drip.. drop DROP! PLOOOP!!’

This is remnants of last nights Norman khan disposal

Squuuuuish splooooossah drip splosh

Drip

Sqqquuuuiiish SPLOSH

Squuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh Bbbbrpft sploooosshhh splash

Splosh splosh

Dumbest post in thread and we still got 300 more posts to go.

My shin was bleeding all over the bar the first time I DLed. It was at a pretty new LA fit so the bars still had a lot of knurl. Now I don't ride the bar up and down my shin. Problem solved.
t. basketball short wearer

post lifts

The fuck you mean

The fuck (you) mean, friend?

>basketball shorts
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 12312512.jpg (225x225, 6K)

He's not your friend, buddy

465/335/530

What did you do with the bloody bar?

Attached: Home-Alone.jpg (615x409, 30K)

Put it in the square rack to get some thot pregnant when it touches her bare shoulders

tiny drop of someones blood should be least of your worries in a disgusting gym

Based and redpilled

What's your excuse on not doing Bodypump -style training on your off days?
youtube.com/watch?v=05s5dtZyK2s

>hot women
>fun cardio
>powerlifting specific conditioning
>yogabrappers

This and Yoga should be on every powerlifters recovery schedule.

groups for my 3rd and final group project have been released lad...

and yet again I was not put in a group with my crush. thats it. its over for me

I dont have time for this bullshit.

>This and Yoga should be on every powerlifters recovery schedule
I have sex and love life.

>crush
Middle school will bring new opportunities, go lift.

Im 22 in uni, Im just very autistic and socially stunted due to spending many years in a remote and isolated place :(

Its a good ice breaker
>i got my group results who did you get
>i was hoping to be in your group

Thats it man

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Attached: StygPopcorn.gif (500x280, 1.04M)

>Training
OHP 62.5kg 5x5
CGBP 90kg 3x8
Incline DB bench 4x12
Tricep, delt, bicep accessories

First day of OHP focused cycle, so pretty light. Hoping to hit some PRs on OHP since I got two bench PRs last month.

>OHP
>/plg/
>.

>wake up at 1 PM
>lay in bed and shitpost for 2.5 hours
>now going to cook me some lunch
Peak comfy

Why are you acting like if you were in a group with her she'd hop on your dick anyway? Sort your life out, retard.

What's your bench.

I'm guessing it's because he would find it a lot easier to talk to her if she was in a group with him.

>Wake up at 11am
>Play some apex
>Have brekkie
>Now going to the gym and it's going to be nice and quiet there

>repping more than 3pl8 on squat at 160# bw makes me my commercial gym's alpha male
>scared to start going to serious gym where I am no longer alpha make

it just gives an opportunity to start talking to her in a natural way, and gives us something to talk about than trying to make awkward small talk in the middle of a busy lecture or something

Living the life

Attached: A7BD9364D2D84D8F948BA3F1FEBD1F8E.jpg (418x272, 58K)

>160# bw
>gym's alpha male
"no"

Guarantee its all in your head. No one is impressed by your 3pl8 squat lmao

>no clean underwear
ahhhhhhhhhh Ive made a grave mistake

With 3pl8 squat he is probably one of the strongest squatters in the gym, no one bothers to actually squat that heavy in commercial gyms.

Doubt anyone cares about his squat though. It's all about bench.

t. fatty

time to go commando

>training
Larsen press, BTN press, CG bench, BTN pulldown, reverse hyper.
>eating
Meat and rice.
>listening
Dunno yet.
>feeling
Our water heater rotted out, so everyone is frustrated. I'm going to have to shower at the gym, and I'm NOT HAPPY.

How can you live like that? I feel like complete garbage if I sleep in late.

If you're in a commercial or community center type gym full of old people and normies, squatting 3 pl8s as a small guy will attract attention. Hell, squatting 2 pl8s to depth will get compliments

>training
Highbar squats
Spoto press
RDLs
LTEs

>eating
Had a big shake for breakfast, making stir fry for dindin

>listening to
Probably nothing today

>feeling
Little tired, sleep was a little fragmented in the early morning, but overall pretty good

>Training
Equipped squat: 1x@8 (probably gonna be around 485-500)
3 CT bench: 75-80% 6x2
Barbell rows: 3x15 @7 (probably 245)
Incline bench side laterals: 12.5 3x20
DB skull crushers: 3x15 @7 (gonna give it a go with 20 lbs)

You ARE watching the Jimcel live, right /plg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=zLDR4qVkj-M

Gym just bought this thing. Still no Swiss bar though. I don't know why they got an SSB for a normie comercial gym.

Attached: IMG_20190319_152401.jpg (2560x3616, 2.86M)

Spent the last two days vomiting and shitting my gits out

No dabbing tomorrow

Attached: 1534438037447.jpg (1024x788, 68K)

Probably some shoulder issue having boomers requested it.

Why nigga. I screenshotted the Wednesday post.

same now im disappointed i was really hoping for a dab

Food poisoning?

Bridge 3.0
3rd Day

Squat - No machines so should I do HB as prescribed or FS?
Push - I don’t have an incline bench so that leaves me with floor press, are there any alternatives for press focus or just in general? My rack pins don’t go that low for floor press and I’m convinced I’ll destroy my wrists when I fail.

Trigger warning, shitlord.

Linking that podcast is going to hurt some fee fees and raise some RPEs.

What a shit show.

>Starts with tranny talk

Lmao

Yup

It'll come

same but only shitting. did you train anyway?

>thread inspired me to eat oats

I had a dream that my penis was really huge but also the whole thing was hairy like up to the tip so now I am happy with my regular sized penis

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

Nice tweet

>tfw it's getting warmer
>tfw i'm sweating twice as much as usual
>tfw out of chalk
>tfw i won't the chalk i ordered until april 1st at the earliest
Fuck.

Gonna check if my local sporting goods store has some but I doubt it.

Do you have any rock climbing/bouldering facilities in your area? They usually sell chalk.

Time to move countries

There is one not too far away, actually. Thanks for the suggestion user.

If not, I might make do with the few pinches I have left.

how much more can you deadlift with straps/chalk?

>/chalk
Fuck off retard

My deadlift is weak as fuck to the point where my grip can easily keep up with my 1RM no problem, so chalk doesn't really make much of difference anyways.

It definitely affects my bench though. It feels like the bar is just sliding around when I'm not using chalk since my palms will get immediately sweaty.