1 egg = 1 prayer

1 egg = 1 prayer

atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(12)00504-7/abstract

Attached: 🥚🥚 1 egg = 1 cigarette 🥚🥚.jpg (1013x657, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lbw66b5Glwo
youtube.com/watch?v=gpQSOL-4jyY
youtube.com/watch?v=rHjaKB0A14A
youtube.com/watch?v=RDNiFJbnd_E
youtube.com/watch?v=fqapZarTTb8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine actually believing this, lmao.

imagine not understanding science lmao

Good. I'll keep eating them every day.

Attached: Cool_Hand_Luke_50_eggs.jpg (335x229, 50K)

imagine replying to a bait thread lmao wouldnt that be weird

Most science is funded by an agenda.

This is a brainlet article a survey of eggs eaten in people at a vascular health clinic. That's like going to an addiction center and asking how much bread people eat then concluding bread causes addiction.

>science somehow magically gets funding

Attached: 1548891792967-ck.jpg (980x653, 53K)

>Our findings suggest that regular consumption of egg yolk should be avoided by persons at risk of cardiovascular disease
Great job opie the abstract of the source you’ve cited doesn’t support your point here’s your (you)

Nutritional science is fucking garbage man. It's why you can have a vegan debate a carnivore and have it be a stalemate, as theres studies supporting each sides bullshit because we hardly know shit all about food and it's effects on the body. It's because there are so so many intricacies, especially when you start delving into how eating certain foods creates a specific negative or positive synergy with other foods you do or don't eat.

I simply rely on personal anecdotes more than anything now. Moreso how I feel on certain foods. Right now I eat 2 eggs a day, goats milk (because I found normal milk was making me feel bloated), orange juice/oranges, cantaloupe, ground beef or short ribs, and that skyr yogurt stuff. And I feel fantastic on it and I'm not seeing any negative effects on my body.

Technically everyone is at risk of cardiovascular disease YOU FUCKIN RETARD

Kek

I may as well start smoking then.

Attached: CostumeNotOkSatanism.jpg (481x730, 110K)

Most people I see over 70 are a mess, shaky hands, bad memory, can barely get up an 8 inch step
I want to die in my 60s while I still have some dognity

guys I've been eating 6 eggs everyday for about 3 months now and have gone from 130 lb to 165 lb
youtu.be/Lbw66b5Glwo

Fuck you guys for scaring me. I do grow really tired though after eating, so I just take a 4 hour nap in the afternoon.

hmmm i've been eating at least 5 every day (maybe missing 14 days/year) for the last 4 years should i be concerned?

Imagine all the popular vegans not quitting right now because they got so sick on the vegan starvation cult "diet"

Attached: 1552186015253.jpg (994x725, 115K)

isn't that the thing from that smith machine squat webm

Have blood tests and come back with the results

BASED AND VINCE PILLED

Attached: vince-gironda.jpg (280x413, 69K)

Lol I’ve been eating steak and eggs every dinner and I’ll make an omelette for lunch. It’s about 12 eggs a day for me. I’m at 2/3/4/5 though so I don’t see why I should stop

Regardless of whether eggs are good or bad for you, that's a retarded statement. If you die at 60 because of a bad diet, you will likely feel 20 years older at 60, before you die, than if you had a good diet. Your quality of life doesnt magically ignore how sick you are because of diet/habits. My grandpa is alive at 92 and he can run at a decent pace, he can jump and he's still in decent shape. That's the point of staying healthy. Hell, my dad feels better now at almost 60 than he did at 40, because he got into shape after seeing me do it and now he runs marathons twice a year and does resistance training+tennis every week.

>3 proof by examples
>no logical argument
>the same 3 youtube videos
Your brain on carnism

Attached: 28 year old omnivore.jpg (1323x1375, 199K)

sorry but I can't fathom it, please explain how it feels

>The creativity of your average vegan on display.

Maybe that's why the prominent vegans are all quitting, they realized their own cult members are retarded.

>Eggs are bad for you REEEEEE
>Another vegan quits today and starts eating eggs

Attached: 1552768441689.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

how many packs is 6 eggs?

I’m donating my money to the Egg Council when I die

Good man.

Frank tufano blows the religious cult "study" out of the water. tl:dr it's just vegan slop from a 7th day Adventist (in the bag for the vegan/vegetarian agenda) medical students pandering to his vegan teacher with a number jumbling epidemiology nonsense to promote Veganism, at the expense of honesty and our health

youtube.com/watch?v=RDNiFJbnd_E

Attached: 1552798342004.png (1289x777, 1.17M)

>Interpretation

>Our findings suggest that regular consumption of egg yolk should be avoided by persons at risk of cardiovascular disease.

That is, sick, weak bastards. The rest of us are fine.

Holy stupid retard, kekked so hard @you

youtube.com/watch?v=fqapZarTTb8

>eggs bad stop eat
>wait we change our minds eggs fine
>no never mind eggs bad again
Dietary science is fucking retarded, these stupid morons change their fucking minds every five years. Ive seen studies where they are saying they may have been wrong about satirdated fats this whole time as well. Just eat limit your fast food/processed food intake and continue on with your life.

Saturated*