The sticky is outdated

What am i supposed to do in the gym? there are so many things in there i just get overwhelmed. what program should i follow to get me started

Attached: 56450A01-7C6C-45C2-AA2D-FC00F95EBF5E.jpg (669x902, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jazzjennings_/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the sticky isn't outdated. to lose weight; eat less move more. to gain weight; eat more lift more

Pic related?

SS+GOMAD

...Miki?

Dude maybe I’m crazy but posting a tranny isn’t the best way to get your recommendations for board improvement taken seriously.

>human biology has changed in a few years
No. Read the fucking sticky.

Here's their insta instagram.com/jazzjennings_/?hl=en

*POP*

have your boyfriend help you out with that jazz

You should be banned for this

Attached: 33585968-4869-4757-8B35-2E493AE2E21D.jpg (300x342, 81K)

keep it simple. squats, bench press, pull ups, chin ups, lat pull down, deadlift and ohp. throw in bicep and tricep curls and thats it. dont use any machines unless its to do leg presses or lat pulldowns. its overwhelming because youre autistic and too fragile to figure out what works best for you

Unironically just kill yourself

Try looking up Renaissance periodization

They have a lot of free resources on youtube (a good series on diet that is worth looking at) as well free guidelines on hypertrophy (muscle building) on their website.

Also they are a bit old but Eric Helms does a good series on muscle building and strength training and another on diet. They should both have pyramid in the name.

>tricep curl

Attached: 1550127629761.jpg (1080x1055, 145K)

is she disabled? 3/4 of the people on my instagram who follow her are wheelchair bound cripples

How can the sticky be outdated? Fitness doesn’t change retard. Any new information that you might hear is a meme I promise.

>is she disabled?
Yes, he is a post op MtF tranny

>what are genetics

I know people that eat and lift all the time but don't get bigger and I know people that eat almost nothing and still gain weight. Stop being a bigot

Do you live on earth? Because physics as we know it here doesn't work like that. Those that are eating lots and not gaining weight are not eating enough. Those that are barely eating and still gaining weight are lying.

>I dont know what genetics are and every body is the same!

Yeah I wish I was Hulk and was gaining mass out of air.

>I don't understand basic physics and like easy excuses for my gluttony and greed.

Back to tumblr retard.
Sticky is fine and in date.
If you're a fat fuck, eat less.

redpill me on starting strength

Maybe not but our understanding of biology has changed drastically.

Did you even read the sticky? Are you illiterate? Even just reading most of that first link should be more than enough to get started.

Attached: 1506384822351.gif (324x347, 2.92M)

fuck off

OP is fat. Do you really expect him to not be lazy and cut as many corners as he can looking for quick fixes and shortcuts

sticky isnt out dated
this
no

its a fine program that works. add the arm stuff like the program says
and after 6 months switch to madcow like the program says

ie add dips on A 3x5 + skull crushers 2x8, chins on B 3x5 + curls 2x8

It’s not outdated at all. Except a few links don’t work

This

Attached: bulk bogan.jpg (900x900, 59K)