Tfw someone slaps your ass when you are picking up weights and you cant determine who it was

>tfw someone slaps your ass when you are picking up weights and you cant determine who it was

which one of you sick perverts did this?

Attached: 1552556575391.jpg (900x900, 64K)

Can you delete this thread before I report it

Shut up bitch, you liked it.

It def was not me. I can't even look u in the eyes from across the gym. No way am I getting that close.

wtf dude? your gay

Post ass so I can recognize if it was me

Man I wish girls would slap my ass while I worked out. I know this is a larp but still.

user, you can't get your ass slapped in the gym if you never left your home in the first place

If you can't gestate a baby inside your body you'll never be a real woman

Attached: Ahem.png (545x720, 560K)

that's a nice cup you have on your hands

My men and I would like a word with you about your post and your belongings

Attached: I_WILL_DRINK_FROM_YOUR_SKULL.jpg (1200x2174, 132K)

Maybe you need to learn how to respond to a surprise ass-slap with an 'involuntary' backwards kick.

any/all of us.

Someone smacked my ass when i was doing squats one time. When i racked my weights and looked around i was so mad, then I realized tthat nobody smacked my ass and my underwear actually ripped open. You never realize how much your underwear squeezes your asscheeks together until you squat with ripped underwear. Felt like my butthole was touching the floor

im gonna throw a fuck into you

This is a very attractive Wojette.

*tentatively raises paw*
:3

why are there no mirrors in your gym? I would have seen someone behind me in my gym while picking up weights or squatting or whateve

game?

God I fucking hate this shit. Men all look the same basically because they have the same hair and no personal style for the most part so it's the worst when some dude does something like this and you turn around and he's immediately camouflaged by the 15 other dudes in gold's gym tank top and basketball shorts.

Tell the desk, they have cameras. Dude deserves to get his membership revoked.

>Owo

we gud the baddy guy, will call da liefting bolice

Mount And Blade: Warband

Attached: yd5ccic9yja21.png (283x463, 184K)

t. tranny

this, /fit is so fucking lost

discord and trannypilled

It’s was definitely not someone who broses Jow Forums

>men all look the same basically
lol, what is this supposed to mean?

that men basically all look the same, user.

unless those were sexy man glutes

Me, I have spoken to your father and you will be my wife now.

>ethereal sexual harassment

How about barren women with uterus and ovaries ?

Attached: 1552938930749.png (675x547, 50K)

nice haha

Women are autistic and need to paint pictures on their face to be able to tell each other apart.

Post ass or gtfo

It was me, what are you going to do about it honey

Attached: VROOM_VROOM.png (332x342, 30K)

How can you not tell? Maybe stop working out 6" from ten different guys you fucking tramp.

Not women. Just female shaped homunculi. Good for fucking, especially the petite ones as you don't have to worry about having manlet kids.

They're beautiful no matter what anyone says after all they stay being womens

Attached: 1528247557156.png (819x827, 16K)

I once ripped my shorts during a squat. Luckily it was very empty at the gym so I said fuck it and finished my sets.

I cannot find it for the life of me- who has the screencap of that original thread? The one where an user says this after saying he sucked dick and tried to correct himself?

True story, i dropped a 20kg plate on some q8 in the gym today after dl workout...

Attached: 1352191521770.png (275x200, 30K)

>slaps you ass cheeks
>vroom vrooms away

Attached: fa5.png (345x377, 91K)

>men look the same
You women literally dress the fucking same you retards. Fuck you I hate you

Q8
>Q-ate
>Kuwait

Dropping a pl8 on Kuwait.. what did he mean by this?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190319-152941_Firefox.jpg (879x629, 231K)