How do i man up and stop being inmature ?

How do i man up and stop being inmature ?

>tfw 21 year old
>since i hit puberty my life has been all up to playing rugby and lifting weights
>i get into fights since as long as i can remember
>i tend to cheat on girlfriends
>i treat my parents and sister like shit
>go to college to play sports and talkt to girls, i dont give a fuck about the subjects
>every single job i got i lost it because i get tired of a twink telling me what to do
>i masturbate smoke and drink a lot
> i tease gay guys, touch them in the wrong way and make them cry, sometimes i make them believe im in love and then i show up to my friends hes a fag
>im loudy
>i always get in money trouble because i have a gambling addiction
>im not poor neither rich, but my family is going broke and i dont help neither

is there any movie, film, shock terapy or something to change my neurals conection so i can stop acting like a kid, i just cant control myself

Attached: 20190215_162910.jpg (1080x506, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe feel some empathy for others?

i feel empathy but i just enjoy going erratic

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule

They way you are telling it, you just enjoy treating people like shit. That doesn't sound much empathetic to me

You sound like a dick

Go to church
Reflect and write down all your sins
Go to confession
Go to church at least once a week, even more
Read the Bible
Pray
Rinse and repeat when you relapse

Attached: 1540344111479.png (453x566, 326K)

non English country? move to the developed (anglo) world

>i just cant control myself

Bullshit.

The very act of doing everything you just mentioned is a form of control in and of itself. You are controlling yourself to engage in those acts. If you didn't control something, you wouldn't act at all.

You are making a choice to behave as you do. You are the one commanding your muscle fibres and your own tongue.

You have chosen to be degenerate. Let go of this illusion of "control" as a thing that you must reach. You already have it. You are simply malicious.

You sound like some kind of nigger to me.

height/weight?

You sound like a nigger (not necessarily black)

This is just some pasty Jow Forums faggot larping like some kind of rebel chad.
Gtfo my board.

You man up and not act like a nigger

> i tease gay guys, touch them in the wrong way and make them cry, sometimes i make them believe im in love and then i show up to my friends hes a fag
Sounds like you enjoy it since that's the longest sentence in any of the greentexts. Are you sure you aren't gay yourself? Get a twink and pound away your frustrations and anger on his asshole.

Attached: Cheeky.png (333x258, 186K)

Nigger

you have shit parents that raised you into a pussy

Seek Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1550878555575.jpg (300x360, 24K)

Take DMT and re evalute your life and way of being just like tyson did. Now he is a good boy.

Attached: 59daa6b07a5ff0a074cebc03a44927c0.gif (339x500, 1.1M)

>> i tease gay guys, touch them in the wrong way and make them cry, sometimes i make them believe im in love and then i show up to my friends hes a fag

this

this is such a fucking weird thing

now your being called weird by people on a website who microwave corn starch flesh light vaginas

Attached: 1480733661059.png (327x316, 259K)

never seen a nigger type this much and coherently

Mate you can control yourself, you just don't want to.

If you keep it up and don't have a wealthy family, you're going to end up living as an average joe in your respective country

Hes trying to larp as he has soo much testosterooooneeeessss

idk why addicts promote psychedelics so much.

Obviously you do not like yourself or your actions anymore.
Examine shows/movies/books or real life and ask what would the ideal you do.
What do you respect? What do you believe a man should exude?
How would the ideal you react to these situations?
And finally think what would the ideal you think of who you are right now?
If that does not change you, then you are already your ideal and it would be disgusting if that was the case.

>nigger in OP picture
You are what you subconsciously associate yourself with.

You sound like the type of guy who could shoot up a mosque and feel nothing.

Ive never taken it because i dont think i am mentally pre pared quite yet. But in time. I only recommend by research.

You don’t act like a kid at all, you act like a frustrated closer homosexual that is panicking about wanting to suck dick.
Try finding a book for that

You re naturally dominant , that s not a bad thing . I felt the same thing through school , wimpy male teachers and cunty passive aggressive female feminist cunts having authority over me and low key disrespecting me on a daily basis , noraml young healthy men should be or strive to be dominant and competitive in everything they do and not take shit from anyone ,

just because the majority of men are wimps doesn t mean you should be . Just need to channel all that energy into something productive though , fighting outside the cage /ring is stupid , so is growing up to be a bum with no job . Use anger as a fuel to excel in doing work you may not like , and don t let some wimpy cookie cutter faggot do better than you in anything , wether that s the gym , school , field etc

No, it’s just called being retarded. The way you type reflects that.

join the army or marines or something, they probably know how to deal with manchildren well

Ask me how I know you're a nigger

You're not immature, you're a cunt.

You're a homo in denial you degenerate shit.

IS THIS THE BASED LIFESTYLE

join the army

>i tease gay guys, touch them in the wrong way and make them cry, sometimes i make them believe im in love
>IM JUST PRETENDING TO BE GAY TO FOOL YOU
>I DONT ACTUALLY ENJOY SUCKING THIS MUCH COCKE

It's like we're the same person OP. The difference is I am 20 and I've got some problems in bed (I get too aggresive with my gfs in bed to the point they start crying and running, or either pay a woman to whip me until my back bleeds and then beat her to unconsciousness to take the money back). It's weird how I haven't end up in jail yet but I was close many times. The thing is I don't want to change because if I be nice people will mistake my behaviour for weakness. The only thing I am worrying right now and believe you should as well is keeping my job. I tend to develop this fake persona now but it's still difficult to maintain my facade as If I look serious about the job.

Lol. A guy like you wouldnt ever be on Jow Forums. Are you larping?

his post delightful
replies most shameful

>cheating on girlfriends
>immature
there’s nothing wrong with destroying thots

people don't mistake being kind for weakness, they do see obvious psychotic tendencies as weakness though. Strength isn't aggression, it's about being able to shoulder your own burdens and others as well, a truly successful man is important to the lives of many who all feel they can rely on him, at the moment you can barely rely on yourself.

never gonna make it

This has nothing to do with fitness you little faggot. Fuck off. Reported. No bump. Kys.