Vegetarian vs Vegan vs Paleo

Vegetarian vs Vegan vs Paleo
> fight

Attached: livekindly_beyond_meat.jpg (1500x844, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/humans-feasting-on-grains-for-at-least-100000-years/
discord.gg/TUmjAWP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paleo easily
Paleo is not a a meme diet, it's simply "Do not eat processed garbage"

Attached: image.jpg (673x488, 145K)

vegitarians are shit bc Dolfie
vegans are egotripping vegitarians
PaleoChads are based

Paleo vs Keto better fight?

until you get those crazy paleo people that think that you can't eat a single thing that has been altered by modern humanity, like the majority of fruit.

None of them since I'm not a faggot.

Attached: Quarter_Pounder_Double_hero.png (700x480, 301K)

If you made this thread because you were wondering what the best diet is, it's paleo WITH quality grains/legumes (oats, lentils)

>eat grains/legumes

So you’re saying the Paleo diet is the best if you’re not following the Paleo diet?

Well you make one exception and still apply everything else that's good about paleo
-only drink water
-lots of meat and vegetables
-absolutely no processed food
-no ketchup, bbq sauce, mayo or other garbage that people use make food taste better

I mean I think stuff like oats.and lentils are "banned" from paleo because cavemen didnt eat those back then but imo that's a wrong mindset; they were readily available in the wild, people were simply too dumb/didnt know you could eat them and that they were good for you

keto better for fat loss, paleo better lifestyle

Paleo is the definition of a meme diet and there's now just as much processed paleo junk food on the market as there is non-paleo junk food.

>processed paleo junk food
The fuck does that even mean? If it's processed it's not paleo, period.

Snake

Attached: 1543195510610.jpg (480x480, 16K)

>Well you make one exception
That happens to be the very thing that separates the paleo diet from a normal diet.
>I mean I think stuff like oats.and lentils are "banned" from paleo because cavemen didnt eat those back then
Which is wrong in the first place (it's a real bitch trying to make a diet based on anthropological evidence when more discoveries are still being made)
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/humans-feasting-on-grains-for-at-least-100000-years/
>but imo that's a wrong mindset;
And yet it's the very mindset that the paleo diet is built around. It is a meme diet made to sell books to people who want a "fun" weight loss program and don't have the motivation to just eat normally and reasonably.

That's your opinion I guess
I am 35 y-o and been lifting for 10 years or so. I tried every diet possible and have the best result with paleo (with whole grains)

What about you, which diet(s) gave you the best results?

>That's your opinion I guess
It's also a fact
>I tried every diet possible and have the best result with paleo (with whole grains)
Right, so not the paleo diet but a normal diet without junk food
>What about you, which diet(s) gave you the best results?
Basically the same thing

if we're talking strictly about fat loss its an option if you're too much of a stupid boomer to just eat less

if you stay on it long term it will fuck you up

Keto is a trick, you lose a ton of water weight as your not eating carbs, then you think you lost a ton of weight. However, once you adapt to keto you start to gain weight again. Now people are combining keto with fasting.

Keto in the long term has not been studied.

I feel keto fags know the diet won't work so are now adding fasting to it. Literally you need to add two meme diets together to make it work.

Everything in your post is wrong, and frankly you're a dunce.

>paleo is not a meme
it is though, for instance you can't even determine what's really a paleo diet
for instance chicken isn't paleo, neither is beef or pork, and certainly not in the quantities most people eat them
true paleo diet is basically regular starvation and eating mussels and clams and oysters and pine needles, mushrooms, ground up grains and fruit and fish and tubers.
paleo is better than keto despite paleo being a big scam, keto is even worse because it is inferior for health and performance
not him but he's not wrong, keto has never been studied long term in populations, ever, keto has only been studied long term in single individuals that suffer from neurological disorders, and they experience issues such as stunted growth, lack of muscle mass, sleep issues, thyroid problems, etc.

He fabricated a bunch of shit aside from the one thing you've decided to agree with.

He's a certified retard and you're no better with that reading comprehension.

>ovo vegetarian
based and redpilled
>lacto vegetarian
mediocre, dairy is shit and a big ass meme that is crippling our sperm counts
>vegan
neutral
since it has to be supplemented or it doesn't work
>paleo
meme irrelevant diet
>keto
garbage spread by retards online
>high protein low carb low-medium fat/carnivore
unironically based and redpilled for performance and body composition but healthwise hasn't been studied much

Attached: silverback gorilla ripped .jpg (648x433, 45K)

you're upset that your fad diet is being critiqued, that's ok
but you forgot to explain exactly what he has fabricated

Vegan is great for women but hard for men, unless you just want to lose weight in which case is good for both. Vegetarian is just half assed vegan. Paleo is a total meme but it does cut a lot of processed shit so it's kind of good. All of them are better than the average diet imo

according to the adventist health study vegan men do far better than vegan women so it seems to be the exact opposite

I very clearly said: everything.

Reading comprehension. Try it.

you clearly explained nothing
he's right on what he said, keto really is a trick, a scam, a fad, a meme diet, only people who never make it or people that are lying to you push for it

Im not talking about longevity. It s harder to build muscle as a vegan, but women don't really need to do so. Plus it makes their menstruation less painfull

Absolutely everything in his (your) post was false. You're a dimwit.

IIFYM/IF/CICO master race.
I eat a bit of everything, fill macros/micros with no supplementation (excluding creatine) and don't freak out if somebody brings in ice cream, pizza or get invited to eat outside.
Organic = scam
Vegan = politics
Paleo = masochists
Food is meant to fuel your body. Occasionally to enjoy flavor. That's it.

Enjoy the diabetes and heart disease, then.

Depends what you're going for. Paleo for strength building, Vegan for asthetics, vegitarian for bulking

>Vegan
>Great for women

Yeah if they want to die.

Attached: 1549742814403.jpg (1280x800, 318K)

vegan obv
paleo is based on the meme that cavemen ate meat when their diet varied greatly depending on their environment

discord.gg/TUmjAWP

Attached: 34e90328b049ff89c436ebf36b11f32d.png (810x979, 1.3M)

>Vegan obviously

Attached: 1551750220170m.jpg (1023x1024, 151K)

*low carb dabs on you*
CICO
I
C
O