Weed vs gains

I smoke everyday, will that kill my gains ?

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 1.48M)

Probably because smoking weed makes you a degenerate

Smoking in general is bad. Unless you're a good cook you're not going to really crave anything that's good for you while high. Plus it raises your estrogen. If you're still going to consume it though then make edibles bro.

Do you know any successful people who smoke weed?

Joe Rogan

Dorian Yates smokes weed dingus

Honestly I don’t really crave food when I’m high , and I have mental will power to eat healthy even if I had bad cravings

we’re all degenerates . You’re here just like myself

I take edibles and go to the gym

Attached: Toblerone.jpg (750x1334, 232K)

I eat clean as fuck and smoke pretty frequently. I love eating a sweet potato and some chicken thighs stoned. Stop being a cooklet.

More power to you man, I just assume most stoners don't know how to cook is all.

It shows

I was a dick in that post. But yea, people should really learn how to cook. The idea that healthy can't taste good is such a fucking meme.

Attached: oww.jpg (450x600, 49K)

Maybe it's the quality and angle but that bud looks like shit

Attached: Megatron.jpg (224x227, 60K)

Will it kill your brain and memory and leas to being a schizo?
Yes.
Gainz?
Most likely not unless you overeat like a fatso.

Pedo stache.. Did you forget your fedora upstairs on the couch in your parents house?

It was , my step dad smokes reg bro .

Not really directly. You will be too lazy to lift tho.

Kinda related but REmake2 on BoneX with a 4K TV has been my best gaming experience in years

Attached: 20190202_164155.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)

Elon musk

makes me lazy, plus my lifts go down a bit. when i stop smoking for a few days and lift i'm noticeably able to lift more. affects different people differently though, you might be fine.

then drop the 2pl8 bar on yourself while doing bench press :^)

Is boneX with a 4K tv worth it? Was debating on building a PC but wasn’t sure

Mike Tyson

At this time (march 2019) I'd say wait for the next PS5/Xbone2

However I can tell you that switching from a 1080p to 4K was a very noticable jump in image quality, the only problem being that BoneX can't do 4K60fps unless it's a "simple" game. Picrelated is Shadow of the nulara on my TV (which looks better "on person")

Attached: 2019-01-08_6-48-09_PM-izsmoam2.jpg (3461x1947, 633K)

LITERALLY EVERYONE WHO HAS STACKS DOES SMOKE WEED LMAOO XDDDDXDD

No whoopie goldbergs son

>year of the lord 2000 + 19
>video games still look like cartoons

And I know it's gonna be a long long time...

Attached: 1542205736983.png (200x176, 38K)

10/10 nerdy black user would watch anime and play smash bros with black nerds are BASED

Not directly but the general laziness and munchies will hinder, if you can overcome that then it shouldn't hinder gains, look into vaping though

It's a crutch. Until you get to the point where you can clearly see that without getting sensitive or defensive, you'll stay smoking it and under it's control.
And before you act like you aren't under the herbal jew control, ask yourself if the thought of not smoking again gives you anxiety or not. If not, then just stop.

You'll never make it unless you face whatever reason it is that has you smoking weed in the first place. Crutches wont let you make it.

But not the mental willpower to help you quit smoking.
Fucking stoner logic

OP I'm any everyday man as well. It'll only kill your gains if you eat like shit when you get the munchies. Learn to kick the habit of wasting when you're high and you'll be good

Attached: 20190308_205142.jpg (5312x2988, 1.29M)

I smoke a little almost every day but I save it for after I've finished my work and my training. Makes for a comfy post workout meal

Attached: 99405856D6FA491C8E4170496F5130DD.jpg (720x695, 51K)

This guy gets it

Poor guy smokes once and people won't let him forget it

No it’s not going to affect your muscles unless you let it turn you into a slob and ruin your dirt

Diet*

As long as my dirt is ok kek

snoop dogg

What’s your favorite anime my boy ?

most people who smoke weed are addicts in denial. Weed is the dumbest fucking thing, and your "hobby" of doing it everyday is pointless.

Attached: 1548831528795.jpg (616x468, 88K)

All the people replying to you are listing people who have smoked weed once or on rare occasions, and using that as proof of "SEE! SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE SMOKE WEED". The successful people who DO smoke regularly are the exceptions, not the rule.

Weed is like booze. Occasionally partaking for the purpose of social enjoyment is fine, maybe even good for you. Smoking alone every day while you play vidya and watch anime, not so much.

I feel like the glasses are throwing people off . I’m not really lazy . I’m working 40 hours a week , and work out 3 times a week still . I do like vidya tho

Very based
Once shit is done, i smoke up.

Oh man I miss weed I can't do it anymore because they check our piss where I'm working at now. There's no problem at all I remember when I made it to 1/2/3/4 high and went to smoke more to celebrate lol

>his country doesn't have legal weed everywhere

Thats a big YIKES from me dawg.

Attached: 1496184669291.jpg (601x436, 36K)

I’m dreading the day I have to give up the flower for a good job . Being 18 and working at a shitty ice cream parlor, I haven’t had to do that yet

My question to you user. How much time you spend on the internet doing things as unproductive as contributing to this post...how is this not the same as what you’re saying about weed

>smoke daily
>optimal test
Pick one

How big of a difference does it really make tho . At Kroger there is this supplement for testosterone made by six star . If I took that would I be fine ?

what a dumb fuck question

Attached: 1518194638916.gif (180x200, 908K)

I doubt it, chances are it’s a bs supplement. The basics of having decent test are, eating enough fats (>15% of calories I believe), lifting, and sleeping enough, that and avoiding smoking or maybe one day a week and you should be fine (or roid)

I love working out high but I hate going to the gym high because my eyes droop and make me look like a depressed autist, and its really obvious that im high

Attached: E3B8112F-DAEE-4071-B2B3-5FE6FEAFD28A.jpg (1078x1001, 185K)

If you can't limit your intake then weed is just as bad as any drug. If you can do everything you wanna do why the fuck not.

Yes but I am not intoxicated and stupid while on the net, nor is my thinking impaired by browsing. I can literally waste time, and drop that and go in to work, and function properly.

Stop using other things as scapegoats for why you are a stoner

almost everyone. Hell they even do blow. They're not really subject to your slave morality they just say they don't because appearances.

Obama

it dosen't lower test at all. It binds to estrogen receptor sites but it's neither an estrogen agonist or antagonist. It literally does nothing.

>I smoke everyday, will that kill my gains ?
Nope
Retard. Rogan, Yates, Tyson, and snoop dogg (4/5 people listed in the replies) have, on many occasions, talked about how they smoke/vape/ eat weed almost every day.

Those people are outliers, the ends of the bell curve. How many degenerates do you think are in the middle of it?

>the ends of the bell curve. How many degenerates do you think are in the middle of it?
I don't know and I'm wondering how you know. Have any stats to back that claim up? What "bell curve" are you looking at?

Nigger.

Congrats on your Oscar for Green Book mayne

ITT: stoner Jow Forumsizens post bodies

The argument that you're currently making is that people who smoke weed always become successful. This is how retarded pretending not to know about standard bell-curve distribution of populations makes you sound.

see
This guy just mogged you for me. Thanks, guy.

I used to lift high when I was younger, could zone in on the lift more and ignore the pain on the last few reps. But my eyes go super bloodshot from just a few times, so have that up in favour of a post gym boomer. Found it great for relaxing muscles post workout and getting sleep.

Off the weed now though as I let it rule my life

>The argument that you're currently making is that people who smoke weed always become successful.
No, it is not. Reread the replies. I'm questioning how you/ that user know successful people who smoke weed are simply "outliers". Where are the stats to back up that claim?
>This is how retarded pretending not to know about standard bell-curve distribution of populations makes you sound.
What makes you think "degenerates" are not also an outlier and the vast majority of those who use cannabis are normal, functional people?

How could you ever hope to do something that takes discipline, if you are addicted to something?
Smoke every now and then, that's ok. But if you smoke almost every day you are not going to make it.
>i... i can quit anytime i want... i'm not addicted... you can't be addicted to weed
I've read that weed doesn't cause chemical addiction but causes psychological addiction.
Try going a week without it. If you can't. You're not going to make it.
I can go a week without coffee, i can go a week without wanking, and i will try a week with minimal internet too (i still need to keep in touch with a few people via the internet).

Attached: 1542062181147.png (1332x1949, 348K)

The OP said he smokes weed everyday. He didn't say he needs to smoke everyday. I'm sure he could pretty easily go a week without weed as any weed user should be able to (considering the nature of the plant).

They are most likely to smoke weed if they are successful, because for them it's easy to afford.

Love how the other user is giving you the absolute burden of proof lol. Went from “do any successful people smoke weed” to “no, no no those are outliers”

>Total GEEDS

weed is really cheap

Not only weed kills your gains, it kills your brains too.

t. merdfag who used to smoke every day

Attached: IMG_20190308_143805_791.jpg (1024x812, 86K)

Mob psycho my negroid

Tell me how you know successful people are outliers and the majority of users are "degenerates" or this is the last (You) you'll get from me. I have a sneaking suspicion you just pulled that "fact" out of your ass, but I'm willing to be proven otherwise.

successful people that smoke weed outside of celebrities don't go around advertising it, its not exactly professional
not that it matters, weed doesnt matter to success, moderation and the reason you have behind smoking in the first place does. successful people who smoke probably do it on the weekends as a nice reward for a week of work, losers smoke it all day and to distract themselves from all their problems

Drugs are for losers, never gonna make it

>a plant is a drug

This post has turned into an argument about celebrities using weed . Get back on track boys

i dont think weed is such a huge gains killer as booze

BUTTTT it does inspire a life of chasing pleasures and avoiding responsibility so yeah, fuck it.

Everyone who talks shit about weed and drinks should be ashamed. The number of stupid debate-tier tactics or mental gymnastics you have to do when comparing them speaks fucking volumes.

That said, its still a vice. But if you don't have a vice, man, life will destroy you. The person who can live without a mind-altering drug is pretty rare and the alternative is often to have some kind of emotional meltdown as your go-to for situations you can't control. Or interpersonal demons like molesting kids or some shit. Beware the man with no vice.

>The number of stupid debate-tier tactics or mental gymnastics you have to do when comparing them speaks fucking volumes.
This. I hate how often these incomparable substances (incomparable both chemically and in terms of their effects) are equivocated. I agree though that, separate from the substances themselves, the role they both fill could still be considered a vice.

ITS A PLAANNNTT UUURGHGHRR ITS NAUUTURAAAALL UUURRNNGGGHHH

Opium comes from a plant too you fucking mong, you saying thats not a drug? Its a drug. A drug is a chemical substance of known structure, other than a nutrient of an essential dietary ingredient, which, when administered to a living organism, produces a biological effect.

How fucking retarded can you be.

Go toke up some more bro, its totally helping your brain

>Thinks plants can't be drugs
Is there any piece of information that you CAN analyze without fucking up barbarically?
Fuck i guess the opium from a poppy plant isn't a drug either?
Or the caffeine from coffee beans isn't a drug either?
Oh shit boys, let's not forget about shrooms. That shit aint a drug either, cause it a plant yo.
Yeah Fernando, let me chew some of that Coca plant you got there so that i get a bit high off it it. No biggie tho, it's just a plant, not like it's a drug or anything.

Attached: reaction 6.jpg (314x246, 27K)

>le cat face

lel, next you'll try and tell me a tomato is a drug. I don't have time for this nonsense lmao

weed is for niggers. Do uppers like a regular white person (adderall or coke). You can get high AND be a productive member of society. It's a win-win.

Attached: exotic2.jpg (1600x900, 505K)

Bait harder jackass.

as someone currently on both they both serve a purpose.

Attached: 1061_f779d00e7e65667b.gif (876x656, 1.77M)

How is a tomato not a drug?