To keep it short and sweet, how do I go from the left picture to the right...

To keep it short and sweet, how do I go from the left picture to the right? Basically I want to burn extra fat on my upper body, especially stomach, sculpt out slight abs and build hips and a better butt without building those big muscular thighs that some fit women have today. I think I have a gameplan figured out. Intermittent fasting for fat burning, HIIT cardio 2-3 times a week for more fat burning and less cardio time, ab circuits 2-3 times a week, and heavy weights for hips and glutes (and a bit for legs but not too much) 3 times a week. What do you think?

Attached: chrome_2019-03-18_23-13-31.png (744x686, 983K)

post tits

You want to look like shit on purpose?

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

You will never, ever become an asian goddess you dumb wh*toid thot

holy shit you mean to tell me you cucks on /fit are just as bad as /b ?

hey i don't have to take any shit from some fat chick

post tits

the right looks no where near 'like shit'
we all have our own preferences.

Hips and glutes, but not work thighs? Good luck with that. Work them all and be strong.

"fat" i wouldn't say fat, more so skinny fat. How about you post your cheeto dust covered man titties fat neck beard basement dwelling weirdo

Day 36 of nofap

Please for the love of all that is holy, op

please

please post a pic of your bare feet

I think you should read the damn sticky

silence, lardo

Do squats, lunges and cardio
Those are literally the only things you need to achieve a bangin' body with a great ass and low bf%

i plan to work thighs a little bit, but not as much as focusing on my glutes and hips. I personally think its very unattractive when fit women have muscular arms and thighs. Thats just not what I want for my body. I plan on doing cardio on the stair master though so that should give my thighs a decent workout!

If you just want glutes without developing big quads, focus on barbell glute raises, hip abductors and all of those machines that make you look like a thot spreading your legs, those will give you a wider hip, You should squat and deadlift as well, but not so often or so heavy otherwise you will develop quads and thats not what you want

the entitlement of this fat bitch, read the stick you feckless cunt

fuck off tranny

kys

the fuck is a "wh*toid???
you must fetishize asian people. Goddamn weirdo. the left isn't even a picture of me, its just the closest I could find to a similar picture of my body vs. my goals

stay mad roastie

god you dumbasses are on another level of retarded. let me guess youre some big fucking meat head who thinks he looks great but doesnt pull chicks whatsoever and is the big dumbass that yells every time he lifts weights. fucking ugly neckless bitch

OP IS A MALE, POSTING OBVIOUS "DUMB CUNT QUESTION" TO TRIGGER RESPONSES AND THEN CONTINUE VIA FLAMEWAR WITH COMMENTERS MOCKING HER (him)

Go away loser, back to /b/

thank you for being 1/2 to answer my question. ill write it down and take it into consideration. quads are what i don't want but obviously i also dont want an ant butt

STOP EATING
T
O
P

E
A
T
I
N
G

Sorry didnt read the losing weight bit. I would say to not overcomplicate things. HIIT and a caloric deficit is more than enough to loose fat.

>I swear guys, I'm definitely a girl just looking for fitness tips!

Really? You sure seem ready to duke it out with the insults there... considering how fast you're posting.

this is literally a thread for fitness. I have questions about the beginning of my fitness journey. I want real answers. It's not my fault you fucking incels literally find entertainment in browsing and trolling on Jow Forums all day. Why the fuck do you think I didn't ask this shit on /b? this is my first time using /fit and this shit is basically fit version of /b. you guys are fucking basement dwellers. do something for yourself and with your life goddamn weirdos

Post tits or fuck off whore. Stop asking stupid questions you good for nothing cunt.

>trolling Jow Forums is doing something with your life
K dude

gotcha, I should've specified more that I'm basically using IF to control my bad eating habits. I tend to binge sometimes and eat shittier foods, also tend to snack and eat when I'm bored so I think IF is helping with those bad habits of mine. Also with IF I don't have to worry about every single thing I eat because I can only eat so much in an eating window so theres no need for me to make sure im eating absolutely clean, healthy foods, although I do want to have a way better diet in the future. I just don't want to overwhelm myself with a complete lifestyle change i.e. diet and exercise

you type like a man its so obvious get the fuck off my board discord tranny

go fuck your sister fat ass

Was just about to post this.

>cucks
>cheeto dust covered man titties fat neck beard basement dwelling weirdo
>dumbasses are on another level of retarded
>fucking meat head doesnt pull chicks whatsoever
>fucking ugly neckless bitch
>you fucking incels
>this shit is basically fit version of /b
>fucking basement dwellers
>goddamn weirdos

Go away, dude. We're not buying it.

"my board" literally off urself youre a fucking no one big fucking hunk of stupid.

OP IS A DUDE TROLL

SAGE

so because ive been on Jow Forums before, i must never have genuine questions and want genuine answers. I must be a dude in disguise that is so bored with my life that I feel the need to come onto /fit to bait incels :) you figured me out! damn. you guys are just too good!
Jow Forums:1
me:0

>I plan to lift heavy for my glutes and hips but not my quads

OP you're retarded.
Sage

>To keep it short and sweet, how do I go from the left picture to the right?
Quite simply look to the left then to the right

and what the fuck do you think was the point of coming onto a FITNESS THREAD and asking questions? God you guys are fucking retards. Call me retarded for coming onto a thread literally dedicated to asking and learning about fitness just to attract stupid ass fucking trolls like you. You literally sign your fucking name on each post. Off yourself.

see I knew I was in the right place to ask questions. thank you user!

Do you not know what sage is? Hahahah a retard, a troll posing as a woman, and a newfag. It never ends

sage

OP pic related is two different people. Good luck, dummy.

no I have no idea what it is and i really don't give a fuck to be completely honest. I don't get on Jow Forums much anymore because of stupid asses like yourself. Website is crawling with parasites. Just thought I'd ask a question about starting my fitness journey on the, well idk, FITNESS THREAD.

I'm sure you're just here for fitness advice, you sure do seem like it.

YOU FUCKING INCEL LOSER
KYS CHEETO BASEMENT DWELLER

Tee hee, I just want to get toned

STUPID ASS

You're a nasty "woman"

sage

Did you somehow miss the animated fucking dinosaur at the top of the board?

shut up you stupid fucking incel. you're never getting laid, Jow Forums is full of losers

why can't I have general internet insults and also be interested in fitness? I actually don't understand how one cancels out the other. Am I just supposed to be completely new to the internet in order to be a woman that has questions about fitness? you fucks spend way too much time on this website. You're like fucking paranoid, thinking everyone is trying to bait or something. Get a fucking career already.

you're fat

In the rare event you’re not trolling and are actually a femoid looking for advice, either read the sticky or post on bb.com.

so are you and your obese mother.

>Jow Forums is one person
>48 posts, 14 posters

You've been battling with the same person, not all of Jow Forums. Good luck with your fitness goals of 2019. And may God help you with your attitude.

STUPID FUCKING BITCH BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHOULD HAVE POSTED TITS, BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AH'AYHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
A
AH
AH
AHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Those are two completely different frames, losing weight wont give you a longer leg to body ratio.

This

Those are two completely different frames, losing weight wont give you a longer leg to body ratio.

Face rides x F.

LIVERPOOL?

Will squats and hip thrusts be enough to get a nice butt?

why girls are so fucking bad at everything they do

JUST READ THE FUCKING STICKY. YOU DONT NEED TO ASK EVERYBODY FOR HELP, LEARN SOMETHING YOURSELF, FITNESS IS NOT A GROUP EFFORT LIKE REST OF YOUR FEMALE LIVES

So in the off chance you’re not a troll, this is just how people talk to each other on here. People give each other shit as a way of testing one another. It’s like a fun form of banter between adolescent males, or men who have grown up and live boring lives but miss that adolescent roughhousing. You obvi don’t understand that because you think this is actually a place where people come to get fitness advice instead of worshipping the male body in the form of anime protagonists, YouTube celebrities and roided up athletes. And it is also a place to get advice, but if you can’t take a joke and get all cunty about people not answering your stupid question that you could have googled or posted anywhere other than an anonymous Czechoslovakian paper airplane collecting forum, then you can kindly fuck yourself back off to your girlpower blogs and Instagram women’s empowerment accounts. This is the wild zone of the wolf pack baby, the final bastion of a place where a man can be a man and call someone a fag or a nigger and tell them to kill themselves without fear of reprisal (and also without any animosity towards homosexuals or blacks. Those are just the two most satisfying curses to say). All that said, I will answer your question but you won’t like it. You already know the answer anyway, you just came on here to pick a fight. But here it is anyway:
1. Look up the snake diet on YouTube
2. Fast until you hit your target body weight
3. Join a gym and do literally all the machines until you don’t look disgusting
4. Do an hour of cardio on the recumbent bike every day
5. Post your tits with time stamp

Attached: A2083C98-8A74-488B-BCAC-6778E49D6624.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

Based footposter

>spoonfeeding a roastie

newfag btfo

Read the sticky you fat bitch

read sticky, It has all info you need for your question

Based and yellowpilled. In OP's pic left will never reach right's perfection.
You can't lift ugliness OP.

Learn to put down the fork. Fat roastie bitch

cringe

Stop eating bread OP, it's literally empty calories.

>implying

you didn't abide by the first rule of this board, so you're obviously stupid. the only thing of value you have is sexual stimulation from your body parts, though by your own admission they aren't that great.

you should probably just gtfo.

Nigga you'll never get to the right because your hips are too wide, just the hand God dealt you. Also yes you're chubby, eat less cardio, squats, hip thrusts, donkey kicks, good mornings , develop some lower body musculature, would be a better look for your body shape. To pull off the right look you need to be very light, narrow shoulders, narrow waist and hips, long legs and even if the bitch is skinny fat she'll look like an idol. It's all bone structure and E levels nigga.

>2019
>Thinking that's how muscles work
Better make sure you do some heavy brain lifting before you focus on your disgusting body

genetics x dont eat + bodyweight training and cardio if you wanna speed up the process. Its highly unlikely that you will look close to that if you dont have the height and hip proportions

too skinny

post tits fatty.

BASED

C u c k s

Post your tits fatty

Post your tits or go back to a safer, more moderated community like Reddit

at least im not a woman, even worse a fat one.

Seconded

Attached: DE203188-05E5-40FE-B35F-3CF3C090D391.gif (220x220, 800K)

>Intermittent fasting for fat burning
I think you should instead eat normally and just cut calories, its more sustainable and good eating habits is what you are really after if you want long term results

Actually not bad, bro.

Attached: 20181030_084809.jpg (840x752, 386K)

I'm gonna say it!

post tits

mom i posted it again

The right is scary, just eat healthy fool

right is objectively more attractive unless u have shit tier white trash genes

Lol nice

Hey fuck you buddy, bread is awesome

This

Also you can't do targeted fat burning, you're going to have to fat from your entire body. Focus on eating at a deficit (less calories than your maintenance) and work on strength building exercises. Incline Bench, Bench, Squat, Deadlift, OHP, Rows, Dips, Pullups, and other heavy weighted exercises. Stay away from machines, there are only a few worthwhile ones. Try to do 75-80% of your 1RM, between 4-6 reps per set. Do about 18 to 26 working sets per workout. Remember to rest between sets. Also don't stretch before working out, stretch after. Remember to do warm up sets on your first exercise. Having your diet and macros under control is 100% the key to getting shredded like in your picture OP. GL

Attached: 2wfzfj55xqg21.jpg (1024x1000, 136K)

And In addition to what I already said- if you do intermittent fasting and you workout while in ketosis you will have an extremely difficult time building muscle. Your body eats your muscle as you workout so it defeats the purpose. Always make sure you eat plenty of carbs and protein about 1hr to 30min before hitting the gym.

you are such a jealous hater

>blue board
Grow up user

fuck off

B A S E D

A

S

E

D

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)