Is there any reason not to perform mass killings after an incel takes the blackpill?

Is there any reason not to perform mass killings after an incel takes the blackpill?

They don't have a future, life isn't fair and normies are the enemy, their anger is there for a reason but they get spooked into not acting on it and submitting.

Meanwhile roasties are fucking violent sadistic normie males and that's propped up as good, simply because they are more attractive when they are more immoral.

Normies are spooks and should die, prove me wrong, there are no innocent normies, all life is competition, all women are whores, normie's values are spooks. It really is just cowardice that keeps society going.

I'm not saying you should kill anyone I just don't know there aren't more killings.

Attached: 1544220097872.jpg (791x648, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19558447
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5519305/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for instance normies will say bullying is good but then mass shootings are wrong, they don't make any sense and just confirm they want everyone to be slaves even if they have no common interest or stake in society.

Of course i might be a brainlet but that's seems to be the situation I see, normies pretending their lives stand for anything other than getting over on the other person and unions.

i would argue that normies are not "the enemy". but i don't have time to argue with you i'm just here to say enjoy being on an fbi watchlist for the rest of your life

Normies have the better guns too. It's called government.

>roasties are fucking violent sadistic
Ummm... Incels aren't?

You are a brainlet because for all your claimed knowledge you don't have a single clue how the world works because you are trapped looking at things from your biased perspective. The world is dark but makes sense and can be gamed. Mass killings are counter productive to the betterment of incels and the rest of the disenfranchised. If you had enough empathy you could see that.

why would i be on a fbi watchlist?

you misread that, I said they were fucking violent sadistic men

also incels aren't, that was the point of this thread, incels are not nearly as violent as a lot of non incels you are a fucking retard for even trying to push that narrative but you're a normie so i understand all you try to do is bully and bluepill

>You are a brainlet because for all your claimed knowledge you don't have a single clue how the world works because you are trapped looking at things from your biased perspective.
that literally applies to everyone but you choose to use that argument against me and it falls short

>post gore pics of camper girls getting beheaded
>cheer islamic terrorists who did it
Sure, incels aren't fucking violent sadistic.

what are you even talking about?

and don't normie non incels males do that as well? you have serial killers who are rolling in female attention.

no the whole "incels are violent" thing is literally a lie and normies are actually much more violent

but that's not my point, there's no reason for incels not to be violent, there's no reason for them to lay down like cucks in a world that has nothing to offer them but sadism and alienation and unfairness

the incels who are violent are like that because of years of abuse and neglect caused by factors outside of their control, like facial aesthetics and height.

if it's not the abuse the isolation will kill them, any where you go sex is all that matters to normies, you go to a job, if you're incel you will be bullied and discriminated against unless you're female, normies are fucking evil but they crafted a strange modern value system to cover their ass but it's just gynocentrism and protecting the eggs and dominating low status males because that's socially acceptable to do.

You are that mentally ill east European eight? You always go on about "muh factors outside my control". You are a pathological liar.

dont know what you're talking about but you didn't even address my point, brainlet.

you should address his points instead of just pulling the "b-but you're an incel!" card unless you're not concerned with a honest discussion which i doubt you are, you are interesting in hiding behind society and attacking people for sadistic reasons

inceltears is like this and many of them are unironically cuckolds, they would rather get cucked than admit life isn't fair or that they stand for nothing but female empowerment

Incel kills, get arrested/dies and then nothing.
or incel can do something else, like drawing or eating tasty food.

I've heard that fully imersing oneself in a hobby can help ignore the crushing loneliness.

Attached: 1483234066228.jpg (800x800, 102K)

Nothing you said is true. You are not an incel because of "factors beyond my control". You are an incel because you chose to be.

Killing people at random risks killing people who are just like you, or people who are just trying to live their lives and never were cruel to anyone. If you want to change things, kill the few with actual power; it's harder, but it's worth it.

>then nothing

the incel would produce dead normies who fundamentally hate him for illogical reasons and avoid a lifetime of abuse, loneliness and whatever hell

look if you're happy as an incel and don't mind being treated unfairly and having no future worth living for then i guess you're broken so it doesn't matter

if food and drawing pictures is all you're living for then your life is a fucking joke probably

well you could see it like this

the random people are just opposition to you so it doesn't matter, if you're killing someone like you you're just putting them out of their misery, why kill people in power when it's the normies who put them in power in the first place?

Nobody in this thread is actually looking for a discussion, especially OP, so I don't see the point in this thread desu.

op here i'm just here to argue about it to trigger normalscum and cucked incels who attack other incels for having a pulse as if they'll get pussy out of it or get good boy points

Whatever normies the incel kills, will be replaced in a matter of due time. There is simply not enough incel killers to compete will the tidal wave of normalfags, they are after all the norm.

You are like a dog barking at the moon.

>if food and drawing pictures is all you're living for then your life is a fucking joke probably
>pic related

Attached: T03572_10[1].jpg (1536x955, 187K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19558447
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5519305/

these studies prove that looks are the most accurate predictor of attraction, they're all that matter, especially to women.
surely you have evidence to back up your claims, or are you just going to say "THSOE DONT COUNT!!!" because you're mentally inferior?

Attached: 6lol4fjobsu11.jpg (960x870, 119K)

>pic related

i-is that supposed to change my mind lmao what the fuck is that

>barking at the moon
no barking at the moon literally is pointless, mass killings have a huge effect relatively speaking, just look at the news coverage they get for one, it's ultimately an act of self destruction, my point is you have no real future so there's no reason to hold society in any reverence or as if it's a religion that needs to be fulfilled. You're not in the same boat as a normalfag, they are just trying to sink yours so you sink their back, it's a statement that "you can't treat incels like this because we will fucking kill you" just like normies do

>"d-don't trat incels like this or we'll kill you!"
>government responds by imprisoning and mass killing incels, even the non violent ones
Way to go genius you really showed them. Bravo. Mass killings for "sending a message" are retarded.

Normies haven't abused the incel. The other way around. The incel has abused and wanted to kill everyone around him. He is a murderous psychopath.

Give just one example of how normies have abused you.

>it's a statement that "you can't treat incels like this because we will fucking kill you" just like normies do
and it hasn't changed anything, if anything it's made wierdos more estranged, congratulations.

>
i-is that supposed to change my mind lmao what the fuck is that
painting by Pablo Picasso, he has more accomplished more than any incel killer, people will remember him for centuries to come, the same cannot be said for shooters.

If I posted a study that said incels have a 90% suicide rate, will you jump off a bridge? Please do.

Uglier men than you have gfs and wives. Why do you lie so much?

I'm speaking hypothetically not about me.

So how have incels abused normies? Normies abuse incels simply because they aren't good with females and even tell them to become violent in order to attract women, normies are twisted and have no coherent philosophy

"No two people are ever truly the same. One will always be more important than the other and most people simply have no value." -Pentti Linkola

>and it hasn't changed anything, if anything it's made wierdos more estranged, congratulations.
they already were estranged and considered subhuman they embraced their need for justice instead of suppressing it, it's a gift to the incel that doesn't serve normie scoiety and that's why you hate it because you're in the normie cult that worships women and power and since an incel can't get either of those why would he care about society?

nice, you proved your incompetence and did exactly what I said you would, dismiss the evidence. you CAN'T back up the beliefs you follow religiously.
you did not link any evidence, you provided an anecdotal argument which holds no more weight than an anecdote i could make, let alone the studies i posted.

Attached: (you).png (510x573, 130K)

>why would he care about society?
because there's more toi life than women and power?
because there's other ways to achieve power that don't require chimping out? If you become a banker you can screw over normies without a care in the world and it effects more people and you can keep doing it without consequence.

Attached: man-with-money-e1533514707611[1].jpg (500x282, 37K)

so why aren't you a banker or famous painter? why aren't 90% of people pablo picasos?

you're pushing bluepills really hard and you actually think the average person can be a god if they put in enough work but life isn't fair and you're not in the same boat a normie banker

ceos all tend to be tall men and they call guys who are high up a in a company "the big swinging dicks" for a reason, incels rarely ever have anything worth a fuck to live for, unless you're extremely talented to make enough money to cope with your inceledome it's a massive cope to tell people to just get a hobby, you can't compete with the millions of others with the same hobby or in the same field

it's not just about money, it's about your validation as a human being in a world of lies

now if you'll excuse me i have to go to fucking work and deal with how meaningless and pointless my life is because my parents decided to birth me into this world full of assholes and roasties

>so why aren't you a banker or famous painter?
You're the one who wants to punish normalfags, not me.
>why aren't 90% of people pablo picasos?
not wanting to be pablo picaso or just failing to do so
no one said life is fair lol even grade schoolers should know this, not playing ball doesn't net you anything either so why not get over your butthurt and play.

>needing validation
that's normalfag talk

Give just one example of normies abusing incels.

Here is a study for you. How will you deny this one? Literally anyone can have sex if they want to. Only volcels don't.

Attached: virgins.png (1012x667, 72K)

Most incels are tall moron

Every incel has posted that picture somewhere online. It's a right of passage if you want to call yourself an incel.

>is there any reason not to commit mass shootings as [disaffected male]

yes, but theres also reasons to do it if you rationalize it a certaim way. If you suppose life is suffering and that you may as well make your tiny voice heard and the cost of your life is worth the product of a revenge aimed at the world you resent.

>be random african child in a rural village
>be subject to rape, trafficking, starvation and other horrible things
>die before 25

>now, be OP
>can't have sex because ugly
>"muh we are the most oppressed! damn those Stacies and Chads!"
>go play video games with a full belly, clean water and a roof over your head
Count your blessings, OP.

Attached: the-1-new-york-times-bestseller-barack-obama-the-audacity-7995028.png (500x645, 136K)

faggot incel detected

All the replies in this thread suggest yes, they should go on mass killings, especially if they can kill these pretentious fucks from r/inceltears and the roasties who post here

kys today bud

Hey my friend, you are sick and need help, go get some sunshine. Or kys today bud, you ugly piece of shit

>8% of virgin men spiking at several later ages

this only supports the incel arguement, it is never meant to be a large part of the population.

This quite honestly.
t. incel who has taken the black pill ages ago

Nah I'm gonna keep existing because it bothers you so much and burns your little normie ass.

>children in africa are starving

try again mom thats a shit arguement

In a way I kinda understand the point that only volcels don't have sex but in my opinion it's the same as saying.
>how can anyone be starving, just buy some food
It doesn't really take everything into account.

read the thread for some indication or go to inceltears for more. not a very strong point, eccentrics are always ostracized.

PROTIP: The same people that are shitting on incels in this thread are the ones pushing pro tranny propaganda and unironically calling people misogynist.

Wasn't even an argument you degenerate faggot, was trying to show how retarded you and those akin to you are. Get a grip.

Attached: 1531043688569.jpg (817x857, 65K)

Actually all of those people should just disappear, including incels.
t. incel

Yes, the reason is that you're just a socially inept teenager/early adult and you're probably going to grow out of your retarded mindset as your brain develops a little more.

believing that the average person having more sex than you is the enemy over the people that have money and therefore actual control over you is incredibly blue pilled

>incels
>not misogynists
Are you living in a fantasy land? Having prejudices towards women is literally a requirement to be an incel

well you really cant make enough damage.
if I could I would but even with a high score of 100 isn't nearly enough.

>be random american child in a rural village
>>be subject to rejection, loneliness, starvation and other horrible things
>tried killing myself before 25
Take that african cock out of your mouth

I can tell you're a zoomer parasite, you fucking faggot. Keep spouting the memes your stupid fucking generation spreads, you waste.

>think that suicide and dying against your own volition are the same thing
Take that incel cock out of your mouth

>if you're not the mpst oppressed person in the world you're not oppressed at all

t. oppressor

You'll never kill enough people to undo the hurt or to satisfy you. It's a wasted effort and in the end you die unsatisfied, it's like losing at chess because of a simple mistake, you should've thought about it more. It's better to just live a comfy life that benefits no one else but you and decline all calls for help and watch those in need suffer as you did because it is only fair that others suffer since you had to.

You're not oppressed at all you stupid faggot
Hit the gym and buy fancy clothes if you to get laid
Put in some actual effort and maybe you can fuck a fatty

got it just hit the gym and be your self bro

What do you mean by incel? Like people with down syndrome? People who are paralyzed from the neck down?
Virginal males need to put themselves into perspective. Generally it's not worth it to work with them 1:1 unless you're being paid because they will deliberately sabotage themselves a lot. Many of them don't want compromise with life.
The reason why there are not more killings is because the true incels often gain a sort of wisdom from it. They don't want to inflict suffering onto randoms because although they could agree that cowardice keeps society going, they also understand how little agency the randoms have in truly creating their own destiny.
Why can't we just leave home and go hunt and fish and claim some lands in the woods? Why are we forced to be prisoners to society? No one has a choice. Life is suffering. We must find compromise.

Attached: 252e9d7d-054a-4e9d-9bdf-5a5a8042a752._SR285,285_ (1).jpg (285x285, 16K)

Not that guy but jesus fucking christ you're a retard, re-read posts before you hit submit

Literally every incel in this thread is a foaming-at-the-mouth rating woman-hating retard.

With that attitude you'll get nowhere. Improvement requires effort. If you aren't willing to do that due to your childish delusions, then fucking rot you useless piece of filth.

>j-just work hard bro, b urself!
You're being exploited and you don't even know it ; it's pathetic. Like watching a working class blue collar guy support capitalism.

Attached: image.png (1242x2208, 1.63M)

>don't try because you will fail anyway
>you will never get a girl, so become a girl instead
Fuck you tranny psyops.

>muh b-but I can't be wrong with my ridiculously improbable world view! That would require me admitting I'm wrong!
Just keep fantasizing, kiddo.

Attached: 1535966754455.jpg (640x480, 41K)