Water or Milk

How the actual fuck can someone drink a whey protein shake with water instead of milk? Is there anyway on how to make that shit taste better without milk? Taste like fuckin shit with just water and whey

Attached: CF9CDD96-4DD1-4AFF-81F8-A9855E7F0FBD.jpg (1000x667, 58K)

by not being a baby bitch ass nigga for starters

I keep ass raping my shaker cups when I put milk and whey and I leave them in my car or room, probably have gone through 5 by just ruining them by leaving sour milk in it when I forget them

>mixing liquid milk with powdered milk
>consuming dairy in the first place

So let me guess, 4 months lifting experience, buddy?

Whey + water ain't that bad. Whey + almond milk or coconut milk is horrid though.

You want a body pic lad?

Sure why not. Specify height and weight though

>6’1
>176
I’ve posted this one before

Attached: 777A2A9D-B44C-4DF6-9314-E70C4A5CFD2E.jpg (750x1334, 166K)

Here’s one of my forearm I haven’t posted

Attached: 10375DDF-637F-4A3A-8AC8-0595EABF07F9.jpg (750x1334, 124K)

I only drink protein shakes while on a cut so at that point anything edible is pretty okay

T H I C C

i drink it with vanilla almond milk, its delicious and better than drinking it with water

This, make sure it's unsweetened though because the default almond milk is diabetes

8 parts whey
2 part water

your forearms aren't anything special desu if anything they're smaller than they should be on you.

You're either heavier than 176lbs or shorter than 6'1 (or you simply know how to take a good pic that makes you look bigger than what you really are)

t. 5'11 185lbs

Impressive

Attached: checked.gif (244x240, 387K)

I switched to lactaid for my shakes this year because I need my calcium.
>mfw it tastes like heaven

Attached: 1486363178628.jpg (561x606, 86K)

do facepulls idiot, roll your shoulders back a bit

You dont need to taste everything you eat, just get it down you puss

drink it for the content, not for the flavour. Are you a child?

Maybe try a different flavor. I've heard that the chocolate flavor is great with milk but ass with water. I get the vanilla kind which is good with milk and bearable with water. It also looks a lot like cum which will probably help the average Jow Forumsizen with chugging it down.

Switched to milk a week or two ago and... Holy shit it's amazing. Use Fitmilk and get an extra 30g of protein out of the shake as well

It tastes better but is more fattening too as well.

Water because it dissolves the whey better. Whenever I've used milk it always clumps.

if you actually need calcium switch to raw milk. Its far more bioavailable and it has lactate because it hasnt been pasteurised. Also for more delicious (creamier)

Cope

>Lil bitch can't drink his whey without his milkies

I just use a mix of mostly milk and some water

I fill a pitcher with coffee and put it in fridge. 2 scoops of protons to about 1 cup of cold coffee. mix, drink in one shot, goes down in 5-6 gulps and done.
I can't stomach making it in to much liquid personally.

lifts? routine?