Tfw no axe gf to catch me cheating in public and kill me

>tfw no axe gf to catch me cheating in public and kill me

Anyone else know this feel? It feels awful to know that a woman will NEVER be so into me that she's willing to kill me if I cheated on her.

Attached: axe gf.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

>Evie Amati, 26, carried out the unprovoked attack in Sydney last year.
>Her lawyer, Charles Waterstreet, told the court that she had been "out of her mind" at the time, and was affected by drugs, alcohol and prescription medication.
>Amati testified that her mental health had declined after she began taking hormones to transition from male to female.

>tfw I live about 5 minutes from that 7/11
>tfw I've been drunk/high in that very spot at that very time surrounded by freaks and never once thought to look out for an axe attack
>tfw I used to see that tranny freak on the streets all the time - fucked up on ice

If you want to move to Newtown, you can find plenty of mentally ill faggots/drug addicts that will date you.

>her
orirififj

Attached: homerbat.jpg (489x488, 23K)

Tf why didnt the guy scream when he cut axed , like then the girl cudve heard it and ran away

Guy gets axed and is like I deserve it

Girl axes a guy and is like its not my fault its the illegal drugs and shit I consumed due to the decline of my mental health
She mustve been a fuckin feminazi in the court I bet

Judge : y u do this ?
Her : he cheated on me and bad mental health and usage of drugs
Judge : but its still ur fault tho ?
Her : ur just like that man a fucking cheater and you'd never understand what a woman goes through

WITH AN AXE

TO THE FACE

Attached: mcdamps_ec020.jpg (618x410, 67K)

Cheaters get the bullet male or female

Beating up a person I get but axing them in the face while having an intent to I presume axe them in the neck and fatally kill a person , goes a bit far

Cheating not gud
Alnost Killing worse I wud say

The Cheater sure, but leave the person they cheated with alone. Chances are they knew nothing about them cheating, if they did know then it's fair game, but find out first.

Aww man. This would have been really hot if it was actually a girl

Honestly, this video changed how I would feel about someone carrying an axe casually around. Like I don't think I've ever seen it. But maybe I would just think "Huh, that's weird" like the people in this video probably did. No. Now I fully assume that if you're carrying an axe that you are going to attack me with it. Why the fuck else would you be carrying it into a convenience store? Unless that store is in the middle of the fucking woods and I'm a lumberjack.

That orc is actually retarded
>crazy blonde swinging axe at people
>I'm just going to turn my back and stand still

Not even 5 minutes browsing and someone gives me eye cancer from a single post. Great. Do you even know how gay and retarded you sound? You cucks are just so stupid.

you can hide posts you don't want to see here redditor

Your typical bpd girl

>hurrrr men and women are the same
Fuck off feminist

If she gets mad at you for cheating, she's not into you.

Unconditional love surpasses all behaviours.

Say you're talking to girl (impossible I know just use your imagination) and you manage to hook up with her go back to her place and fuck. Next thing you know you hear keys as someone tries to open the door it's the girl's bf not only are you naked and exposed, but you also gotta fight this dude because his girl is a thot. Worst case he gets a weapon and you're hospitalize or dead. It happens more times then you think.

Attached: Don't trust 'em.png (714x798, 736K)

>Your typical bpd boy
FTFY

It is a mistake ide be paying for. Reasonably though,if I do ever get to that point I'll be fit enough and smart enough to defend myself from something like that happening.
>I don't have an argument: the post

So would you rather have it the current way?
>Man text a women other than his wife
>Wife leaves him,can't see the kids seen as a demon
>Woman fucks dozen of guys behind husband back and gets pregnant makes the man raise the kid for 18 years as the real father does jackshit
>Nothing happens

>It is a mistake ide be paying for.

Nobody should have to risk their life just to hook up with a girl. And no matter how fit you are, your abs won't save you from an axe or bullet.

why da fuck did no one stop it before it attacked? why was everyone so calm around some crazed tranny with an axe?

Yes actually you should. People should understand and know that actions have consequences. Imagine being so cucked that you actually defend someone making stupid mistakes and lieing.

Women shouldn't be allowed to cheat or leave the husband. However, men are naturally somewhat polygamous so they should be allowed to have a mistress or two. Most civilizations traditionally allowed the man to have a little fun on the side, so it's not like this goes against historical precedent or anything. It's just common sense : why should a man be happy with the same boring old hole for decades? He's the breadwinner; he deserves to have some fun with the hot secretary once in a while.

I know what you mean, man. I stole a candy bar when I was a kid, and they cut my hands off. Ya gotta learn that actions have consequences amirite? The punishment should fit the crime, you retard. being murdered because you fucked another girl while in a relationship is not a fair punishment. Everybody being like "Wow, what a douche." and not associating with you after you're gf tells everyone what you did is.

Attached: 1533658569733.gif (487x560, 898K)

People should be punsihed for sleeping around and/or ruining relationships. That's all I am saying. If you knew you'ld get hurt for sleeping around you wouldn't sleep around. No one would.

Bullshit. People would just be more secretive about it. Laws don't change human behavior. People still did crimes when draconian laws were around. If you get cheated on, the best thing to do is to say "whatever, cunt", and move on. It sucks that that happens, but it doesn't cause anyone physical pain.

>or ruining relationships.
That's only if you knew of their relationship beforehand. You can't be held accountable of ruining a relationship when you never knew the existence of said relationship in the first place.

think she has viking ancestors, lads?

patriarchy status: axed

>If you get cheated on, the best thing to do is to say "whatever, cunt", and move on
Oh you are a cuck. Ok. Opinion status: in the trash.
>I didn't ruin the lakes ecosystem because I didn't know it had an ecosystem before hand lul
Ok retard.

It's not cuck-like behavior to move on after some whore cheated on you. Call her a names, tell her family what she did, find any bf she gets and tell them what happens, but you don't hurt someone for something that's really not that bad. You're a fucking child. You would throw a temper tantrum when emotionally hurt, and physically hurt people. I would be amazed if you've ever had a relationship in your life. Get some help for those anger issues, user.

Guy just stood there? I see a bitch holding an axe I beat her ass.

Wow,I didn't think you were going to be this stupid but infact you are a 100% super retard. Unlike you,I fight for my honor. If someone insults me I do what i can to make sure they don't do it again. That's what it is like being raised to not be a cuck. I'm not afraid of hurting people and showing them the error their ways. Guess what? If you don't teach them,they will do it again. You don't just let a fire burn. You have to put the fire out before it hurts anybody else.

Honor isn't real, and if you really do what you say you do, then you'd be in jail. Get some help for your anger issues.

I dont understand you cucks. How can you stand being this way.

>I see a bitch holding an axe I beat her ass.
Are you a gorilla? The moment I see a person walking toward a store with an axe I'm running full speed in the opposite direction. Fuck that shit. Nobody needs to be bringing an axe into any store, especially a convenience store/gas station.

I'm not saying don't get revenge. I'm just saying don't physically hurt someone. Telling her future bfs that she's a cheater could fuck with her for a long time.

I'm not saying dont do that ethier. I'm just saying that he is at fault as much as she is. You are acting like every time someone cheats the guy absolutely does not know about it when in reality it is quite the opposite.

I was talking more about using physical violence to deal with emotional pain. You don't know for a fact that the guy knows. She could've just found some guy on tinder or something, asked to meet up and fuck, and the guy didn't go "Wait, you're not in a relationship, are you?". Besides, even if the guy does know that the girl's in a relationship, some guy doesn't have an obligation to not fuck your gf, your gf has an obligation to not fuck some guy. It's all the gfs fault.

Ok I'm sorry. I assumed you've had time to actually spend around normalfaggots and the like. I will admit I am a failed normalfaggot and that I am talking from actual experience and not just internet experience. Thats why we don't understand each other. I won't force this black pill on you if you don't want it.

>she
>her

They better put that trannie in male pop or Australia will be under the ocean when the day of rope comes.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09. (636x720, 616K)

Are you going to tell me why exactly you disagree, or are you just gonna pretend to know something that I don't?

So what I'm getting from this thread is that if you have a gf and she cheats on you, then you need to tie her down and give her a prison-style face tat using a needle and ballpoint pen that says "i fuk all the diks. relashunships ain't shit."

Attached: f7de4b523664da744b264d940b3562e9[1].jpg (500x333, 16K)

I just don't think you can handle knowing that normalfaggots aren't as foolish as you think they are. They are stupid but they aren't foolish. They know exactly what they are doing and alot of the time when they they don't know,they mean I don't want to tell you why or just plain hate the fact they let themselves manipulated by their own instincts so they kid themselves into thinking they didn't mean to do it.

I covered that too. By all means, hold the gf accountable.

>Besides, even if the guy does know that the girl's in a relationship, some guy doesn't have an obligation to not fuck your gf, your gf has an obligation to not fuck some guy. It's all the gfs fault.

>commit murder
>nobody dies
>???
wow roasties can't do anything right.

Civilizations that believe that are now either wartorn shitholes or places where shitting in the street is seen as a communal activity. Or, even worse, Utah. I'm sorry that you have the same mindset as a backwards degenerate.

>hah this crazy tranny has an axe and is standing right next to me, better pay for my things STAT!
I see anyone walking around with an axe in public I'm just turning around and going home.

Attached: 1543659144338.jpg (600x800, 67K)

HATCHET JUGGALO LIFE

Damn she got a fat ass too. Why the fuck was he cheating with that uglier girl?

>out of "her" mind
>trans scum
seems right

I know that exact 7/11 in Sydney, the place is full of literal onions chugging left wing faggots,. Don't listen to what others say about inner city Sydney, the place is gentrified as fuck, and the only junkies you see there are fat bankers coming off their after work coke binge.

That fat ass chick is a dude.

this might be my favorite post on this site ever

>Let a deranged tranny casually wielding an ax walk right up to you
>Turn away in a feeble attempt to show you're a beta and present no danger
>get an ax to the face
Why not just grab the fucking ax

At this point I'd still hit it.