>Judo instructor wants me to compete
>I don't
>Forcing me to do it
>Being belittled by the higher belts
>"Do't be a faggot"
>"We didn't teach you for nothing, go win a medal and stop being a pussy"

Attached: 43.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

And?

I don't want to compete, it's not me. I just wanted to learn a martial art and now the higher belts are bullying me and throwing me a lot harder on the mats to where i even hurt my forearm.

Attached: 54356467.jpg (236x285, 6K)

>my coach is pushing me to be great but im a pussy with low confidence

just spectacularly lose, so embarrassingly bad that they never ask you to compete again. or, go out there and kick some ass to the point where you are surprised by your own excellence.

Maybe start doing BJJ instead? Never had anyone push me to compete there.

Why would you want to learn a marital art if you dont wanna compete? Thats the basis of fighting

For self defense, for the fun, for the fitness.

Attached: C902F15A-57A7-44A8-838A-EBEBE5011595.jpg (560x746, 54K)

>not surpassing them all and slamming each and every one of them into their own freshly dug graves with a tsurikomigoshi

You will not make it

>You will not make it

You are right, i'm going to cancel my membership.

Sue them.

They're pushing you to be a better fighter. You'll be better at self defence after a real competition. It'll be fun. You'll learn to overcome your inner fears and anxiety. Don't be a lil' faggot.

Don't be a little faggot, they didn't teach you for nothing. Go win a medal and stop being a pussy.

Attached: wojak.jpg (236x199, 9K)

So? Tell them this. why are you telling us your sob story

Attached: 3e5.jpg (466x379, 155K)

You sound like a small timid homosexual.
Do you fantasise about the entire group taking turns on you while the gym chad has you pinned down?

Pros:
- adrenaline rush
- learn to act quickly in stress situations
- experience victory

Cons:
> joint pain
> having a guy fall on top of you

Competition will give you a drive to improve like nothing else. If you want to be a better fighter, compete. Even if you don't care about winning (you will).

>train hard
>get good
>go to competition and let the guys win easily
>"sorry coach i was super nervous"

YOUR COACH GETS MONEY FROM YOU FIGHTING REGARDLESS IF YOU WIN OR NOT

YOURE SELLING YOURSELF BUT ONLY YOUR PIMP(COACH) GETS YOUR MONEY

Competitions are incredible way to progress/gain confidence. As others pointed out pros outweight cons

Nice blogpost

How does that work? Normally you have to pay to compete to the comp organizers and the judo federations here, normally costs around $30-40. Maybe less if you get a full team discount

This.
Don't forget to shit yourself, just to be sure they don't ask you again

Just tell them you don't want leave town to do shit you're already doing at home. You're already paying to fight the faggots at your dojo. No reason to pay to fight at some gay grand gathering. This isn't Mortal Kombat.

He’s right
Don’t be a faggot
Competition is key to manhood
You will be happy you did
Don’t be a faggot

Martial arts are for competing, if you just want to learn to fight take mma

This, then leave their club, then leave Jow Forums, unironically

Any Dojo in which this kind of attitude is allowed is shit. Find another school or another art.

This

Actually no. It just gives the club respect and fame.

They're just trying to push you to excel user. This is what males do. Be a man, improve, fight.

user you have that backwards

>Any school which wants you to push yourself is shit
God you’re a pussy

user believe me I understand you, although I have to say I went through the exact opposite situation, I had to prove myself so that I could compete. Sometimes fate puts quests in front of us that we dont want to do but such is life. You have to become a man. As an android once said: stop holding back. Now go out there and win.

>not pushing yourself out of your comfort zone to better yourself
NGMI

>Why learn to shoot a gun if you don't want to shoot somebody?

If you want your blackeblt you will have to compete. The sooner you start the better.

If you are doing it for self defense then you need to compete to feel the hostility of combat.

Attached: 0655DEB6-557A-43C7-ACD1-B7FA6B7ADF03.gif (400x160, 255K)

>having a guy fall on top of you
I'm pretty sure that's a pro on this website.