Wwyd if purple aki wanted to squeeze your biceps?

wwyd if purple aki wanted to squeeze your biceps?

Attached: purple-aki-manchester-town-centre-bicep-Akinwale-Arobieke-liverpool-1543053.jpg?r=5c4068d2ccb15.jpg (620x602, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YcTmv7Viw0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy is a fuckin murderer, how has he survived for so long?

Purple Aki isn't real.
Nobody would let a strange black man feel their muscles

step away from you you fucking NIGGER

This is ENGLAND. ENGLAND IS FOR WHITES. GO BACK TO AFRICA, NIGGER

WHITE POWER

I would say all that, loudly.

he was born in England.

You woudkl be shot by the police and made to pay for the bullet before you made it to "ENGLAND"

shut up paki scum

WHITE POWER

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
FIRST GENERATION PAKISTANI IMMIGRANTS WHO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH ARE EVERY BIT AS ENGLISH AS THE QUEEN
YOU'RE COMING WITH ME TO SCOTLAND YARD FOR REEDUCATION

ALLAH BLESS THE QUEEN

>CITIZEN
>You've been "randomly selected" to receive your PART AND PARCEL of living in a big city!
>please kindly step to the side and allow the lorry to approach

His wikipedia page is fucking bizarre. I found myself asking why he doesn't just find gay clubs to do his thing in but then it occurred to me that he derives sexual excitement from sexually harassing and terrifying straight men.

english cops don't carry guns

That's a lie, I've seen pictures of them with automatic weapons no less

that's only in response to islamic terrorist attacks. so quite frequently, really

Manltets beware, you're the ones in the most danger

Attached: BkFhjSyCQAARFWM.jpg (599x448, 40K)

Sweet god, is aki still going at his bicep touching shenanigans? you'd think he'd stop after getting arrested so many times.

Anyone who wouldn't let Aki give them a reverse piggyback will literally never make it

My cat was born in a stable, he is a horse now :^).

wtf is an aki

wtf is wrong with the goddamn british these days. what a weird fucking lot you've all become since Victoria.

That's only in London because people outside London are not considered worthy of proper protection

London hasn't been the same since the mandatory government social program where kids hang out with grooming gangs after school to teach diversity

His name is Aki you spastic.

wtf is an aki?

A traditional British name

a huge black rapist of a man

See also:
youtu.be/YcTmv7Viw0s

jesus christ, a living meme

imagine at one point in time, london was the heart of western civilization. now we have no heart :/

*like Mohammad and Achkmed