What do you guys think of SARMs?

What do you guys think of SARMs?
I am getting back to the gym after a year break and I wanna get on SARMs since I heard so many good stuff about them and also the gym owner got new YK11 and Mk677 for sale.
What do you guys of this duo stack? Do you recommened I purchslase them online from reliable srouce or do you recommended another stack? Kthxbye

Attached: images (1).jpg (174x290, 7K)

pretty much all yk-11 is fake

just be natty, imagine giving up 30+ years of your life so you can look like a freak of nature, maybe more if you're unlucky and have liver/heart/kidney failure (reminder that you're on them for life as well. you will shrink once you stop taking magic hormones that trick your body into building muscle)

Isn’t it more expensive than test?

>just be natty, imagine giving up 30+ years of your life so you can look like a freak of nature, maybe more if you're unlucky and have liver/heart/kidney failure (reminder that you're on them for life as well. you will shrink once you stop taking magic hormones that trick your body into building muscle)
the absolute state of this board

Yeah because all roiders are huge freaks of nature.
, Zoomer.
Dunno, Bit I found them for sale on Sarms4you.com for60 USD for a bottle of 60 capsules 5mg ea, Many people recommends this site but I am still skeptical

why even roid if you want to be natty size? so you can "make it" in 6 months instead of 12?

great fucking idea my guy

I done a lot of research, I used to be in decent shape but through various reasons I got out of shape, so I wanted something to accelerate my progress back. I picked ostarine as it is meant to be good for using fat as as energy and retain muscle. I have been on a constant deficit of at least 500 cal a day and I have managed to lose a good amount of body fat yet still build a noticeable amount of muscle, this has been over about 8 weeks. I have also noticed I have had great recovery and increased stamina

I'm not sure what it would be like on a cut, I'm going to finish this bottle and have a good break (I've had zero side effects) then hopefully I'm at a low enough body fat to bulk, and I'll look into another sarm

*I mean I'm not sure it would be like on a bulk

Yep, exactly you are spot on my friend.

I'm really interested in sarms but all the talk of cancer is pretty worrying. I'll probably just avoid it. Not sure how readily available it would be in the UK either

I know it's not technically a sarm but I've been thinking about trying mk677 for appetite gains since i struggle sometimes to meet my bulking requirements. What's the best site to get it off?

In the research where the cancer occured they used a pretty high dosage on rats something a normal human would never take.
This also, I am really interested in it for the benefits of better sleep and the apetite gains.

Anybody had experience with ligandrol? This is the one that interests me the most. I'm thinking about a 12 week cylce on 5mg but is that too low of a dosage?

What SARMs won’t make my hair fall out?

the human equivalent dose was close to what you'd normally take.

S4, Rad140, LGD-4033 probably.

It was about 2x3 times higher than what is recommended at the higher doses of GW.
One paper released detailed that the cancerous effects would most likely be exclusive to rodentia due to the processing in their livers. It marked how PPAR-delta agonists are traditionally helpful in suppressing cancers in humans, but due to additional processing in rodent livers it turns carcinogenic for them.

People on this board worry about cancer linked to aspartane, where the safe limit for a human is 100 times less than what they found to cause cancer in a rat (which again only weigh a fraction of a human). Not disregarding the other things you say about different metabolism of the sarms in rodents etc, but just to put into perspective how cancerous sarms potentially are if youre taking 1/3 of the amount they found to cause cancer in rats and even take into account body weight

I like RAD, GW, LGD, MK

>taking chemicals from an online supplier is always safe user
Just stay natty and actually workout hard

Just try it. I did roids for six months, loved it immediately. Been training since 15, 35 now and I got super yoked real fast. But then my perfect hairline started receding and my remaining hair started thinning. Like really thinning. The thing that cinched it for me was when I took a picture of my scalp and could actually see the spaces between the hairs. Incredible body gains and all but we do this for vanity and balding men are not attractive. Been off for almost two months and hair is almost at its previous thickness and the hairline is even coming back. I did it, got my tinder pictures, and won’t do it again unless I actually go bald.

YK11 is both a steroid and a SARM.

I am already bald...
What do you think of YK11, Mk677 stack?

Why do people care about MK-677 when it's just a GH secretagogue?

Seriously I ran a large online SARM dealership before the FDA told me to stop. I don't know why people bothered with MK677, I just sold it because people wanted it.

I heard it gives good energy, Improves sleep.
As someone who dealt with this stuff, what stack do you recommend for good gains?

Just bought some cardarine off of that website and it just came in two days ago. Should I be stacking it with other lean mass building sarms?

Same as you bro, trying ti find some info on which SARMs I,can stack together.

Found this

Attached: SARM CYCLE.jpg (2280x1080, 298K)

I heard 4 weeks cycle is not worthy for SARMs as they need 3 week to saturate the body

I’ve used it but the site I got it off shut down, mad sleep and appetite gainz tho (if you take it right before bed you can use it for a cut, it’s shown to reverse diet induced muscle wasting)

You can stack with insulin and it might actually do something, plus it’s way cheaper than actual GH

>Yep, exactly you are spot on my friend.
Except you'll never make it because you are a faggot looking for shortcuts. Scooby would slap your ass and cum down your throat.

Attached: King Scooby.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Except I achieve in the span of a year and half more than you could ever fream of, and that without too much hard work. On the other hand, Rich Piana(Rip) would love to bend your ass over the table and fuck you silly.

You sound like a lazy fuck who wants results without putting in any effort. You have absolutely no reason to touch PEDs since you're nowhere near your genetic potential, just lift heavy and eat faggot, it's not that hard.

Fuck of with muh genetic potential, I do whatever I want with my body. Such saying are parroted by fags like you who lack any great potential so they try to screw over real bodybuilders.

If you had any potential you wouldn't try to make up for it by roiding. Oh wait, you don't even know what your potential is because you've never truly tried to achieve anything close to that. As you said though, your body your decision, so you do you.