Reindeer meat

Reindeer meat
>130kcal per 100g
>28grams of protein

Give me one good reason you are not cutting with this as your main meat source.

Attached: IMG_20190319_145354032.jpg (1666x937, 235K)

They don’t sell it in Chicongo

Because I don't think there are any in the entire country. There might be a badger, but no one's seen him for a while.

meat bad

It's pretty expensive and I'm a poorfag

Depending on the form you buy it in it has either more calories or less protein than that. Also it's about three times more expensive than chicken with similar nutrients which makes it a really inconvenient main protein source.

Attached: 451dce22.jpg (196x223, 7K)

>he doesn't hunt his own reindeer, deer, hares and elk
>he isn't hunting with his bros
>he isn't enjoying nature
never gonna make it

Well for one I have never in my life seen it sold in stores or even the butcher shop

>not joining a local coven that treats meat as a god given right to man for sustenance
>hunting the game and blessing it before eating it
>cooking the meat in a 3 story high fire then banging hippies all night while the blood is still on your face

Never gonna make it

>Enjoying nature
>hunting animals
I KeKed so hard.

perkele

sss

>thinking there's anything unnatural with humans hunting
This is your brain on plants

>red meat
enjoy ur butt cancer

>wanting to catch anthrax

Because it's at least double the price of cow meat here. I do think it's the best tasting meat however if I was rich I would only be eating that :/

Get a hunting license and rifle.

...and move to Canada? No, thanks.

>hunting reindeer
Where I live all reindeer are owned by "sami" and it's illegal to hunt them. So it's pretty expensive to buy. Love making jerky with it though.

>a 3oz can of tuna has 26 grams of protein
>literally tastes better and is cheaper
why arent you taking the tuna pill
>inb4 muh mercury

>hunting reindeer in southern england
right

>literally tastes better
C'mon now

Attached: 1543053737572_0.png (419x377, 235K)

Pretty good, but even here in Norway it's almost double the price of beef

Where you from? Here in Norway we can hunt them, and we got a shitton of those slint eyed Lavvu fuckers.

its subjective, but tuna tastes amazing in my case, for other people it might be dogshit

I mean paganism is literally the most soi of religions but I suppose those hippie chicks would be decent from their vegan diets.

Your gay neighbor. Im pretty sure there isn't any wild reindeers in sweden. So unless you know someone who owns them and let's you shoot them you have to go to norway if you want to do it legally.

I know right
>Mercury
>what do need to bind Mercury, avoiding poisoning?
>Selenium
>which tuna has tons of
Just eat with some eggs if you're worried and you're set

>eating meat
tastes disgusting. I'm not some kind of necrophiliac.

Unfortunately I don't live in Finland.

kek

>ethically culling the population of deer so they don’t over populate and spread disease is bad!!

Imagine being such a brainlet.

Attached: C07838E5-5C4D-46A8-B403-8F17A9E33356.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Hunting is not only good for your diet and health, but is also max comfy. Norwegian here and I'm hunting on territory owned by my family for atleast 8 generations. Pretty neat.
Also bonus hearing the old guys on the hunting team tell me about the shenanigans of my great great grandfather or of my madlad great grandfather.

Are shield madiens allowed in reindeer games?

If she is married to one of the participants, yes. Must provide own shield

>maiden
>married

Yeah I’ll just go find myself a reindeer in Virginia

Been to Finnmark and you niggas sure do love using traffic signs as target practise.

>hunting reindeer
They're tamed, you moron

Not reindeer, but I hunt for whitetail here in the states. Good eating. Steaks, tenderloin, even the ground is great. Nothing like eating something you harvested and dressed.

Necrophilla= fucking dead stuff, are you retarded?

I have bad teeth

Eating reindeer is also ethical. They are a fucking nuisance in Lapland. Almost died in a carcrash with a big male.

Bet it tastes gamey as fuck desu senpai

enjoy your lyme disease

Attached: avril2019.jpg (990x1720, 485K)

she hit the wall bad

Every time I take a deer I kill a coyote so it cancels out

Just kill it as Hallal and claim religious freedom

Av...avril?

I'm not sami

how the fuck am i going to do that in central manchester

don't get me wrong, one of the reasons i want to move to the US is to be able to hunt game with bros

t.yote hunter

Can’t buy reindeer meat where I am unless it’s jerky coming from somewhere else. I can get bison at my local grocery store, and venison if I go to a meat market about 45 minutes from where I am. Wish I could get rabbit. I hear it’s super-lean.

Do you test the deer meat for CWD before eating it?

My hunting team pays a butcher to go through our meat for deceases and then process the meat. We just pay him in a portion of the meat. Works out great

>he isn't hunting with his Jow Forums bros

Attached: k goes hunting.jpg (1280x1024, 155K)

What about that zombie virus for deer
Also reindeer specifically or deer

i'm not a peasant

Attached: saucer.png (750x1334, 1.73M)