WYR

Would you rather a gf with an IQ of 40 above you or 20 below you?

Attached: IMG_20180731_031617.jpg (640x640, 53K)

20 below. She'd be avg anyways considering Im ~130

Women are not meant for intellectual stimulation, no matter how high their IQ or where they fall on the a. spectrum they will still be a woman and not be able to put aside their emotions and think rationally as men do.

40 above, easily

t. 130 iq (not meming, I have had major academic success)

I don't care either way as long as she's a good person, cool to be around and likes me

Why would you want a dumb gf

If you just want to have sex you can hire prostitutes or something

well that's a trick question, because a girl with 40 above me wouldn't give a shit about me
so, yeah, there's no real choice here

40 above is medically impossible, 20 below would be great since she'd still be a genius.

20 points below would mean 105, I would be okay with that

Dont care what her IQ is as long as she is loyal and actually cares about me.

40 above.
>ywn be the house husband to a 165 IQ wife who has things all figured out

Attached: 1544856436392.jpg (255x238, 24K)

20 below, My IQ is 140+ so she would still be pretty smart desu.

40 above would be cool because she'd be insanely intelligent. That feel tfw when no sexless genius relationship. I just want someone to talk about high level stuff with.

>tfw dating a genius
>IQ of 144
>I have an IQ of around 127
>Almost 20 points less than him
>Still not painfully stupid

My iq is like 115 (god be cursed) so 20 below me would be a 95 IQ retard. I'd rather have a 155 genius gf i can worship.

this is a based post in my opinion

Above, I don't want a dumb gf.

Above me. I want a wife I can look up to, and make me want to be the best I can be everyday.

this
originalioalio

40 iq above me because I like it when girls are superior to me.

Attached: firewitch.jpg (955x536, 46K)

40 above. If I'm even average, somebody 2.5 sigma beyond average is in the hyper-elite of intelligence and I'd love to be witness to that.

Attached: 1477284633892.jpg (900x719, 517K)

Either would be fine, I tested at 132 when I was 8 but I don't put a lot of faith in IQ tests. I think scoring 172 is pretty rare, like the type of thing you'd get from an online IQ test if you practiced for a few days. Barring any significant intelligence-related accomplishments like developing a new antibiotic, I'd be skeptical that her IQ test had any merit.

At 112, that's a bit above average and I've dated girls who were definitely below average. I'd be fine with her.

Once I dated a literal rocket scientist who worked for a major aerospace company. We were cutting up mushrooms to put on burgers. She asked why all her mushrooms were ugly circles when mine looked like pic related. Smart people can be stupid sometimes.

Attached: 0003710268616_A.jpg (380x380, 31K)