Thing's that you mom says what really pisses you off

I'll start
>user you look good don't you have a girlfriend
How does Jow Forums react to this?

Attached: 15843345671658.jpg (432x525, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Busy

"I'm a skullduggerous man whore. Having a girlfriend is antithetical to that life style choice."

Bitch is probably to blame anyway. If my role model for women was unable to stay with one man, how am I supposed to trust them?

"Fuck you mom, you don't know me"

youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0

Attached: giphy[1].gif (245x260, 1.08M)

I have one, she came over for a family dinner.
>Tfw mom died before you could introduce her and show all the other progress you've made since you were a teen
Fuck

I just hated how my mom would always push the last part of a meal or food offering on me when I became an adult. Someone brings donuts to work, there’s a few left, “Why don’t you have the last few donuts, user?” Or when there’s a little bit of a main dish left at dinner, “do you want the last of this, user?” It’d be one thing if I was a kid and needed more calories for growing up, but I don’t need those extra calories as an adult cause they’ll make me grow out.

>user you look good don't you have a girlfriend
>How does Jow Forums react to this?
y-you too

>user you are losing weight to fast!
>t. Mom, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Glad my dad and brother don't do this shit.

>I am your mother
>I have a child
>Your friends are more important than me!?
There's more, but the above in a week's time, i realised how big of a selfish emotional parasite she is. Still don't realise i don't give a fuck and i'm officially diagnosed with schizoid-pd. Literally about to change my number.

nah, im retarded

Attached: 1548382167767.jpg (480x405, 19K)

My mother really torpedoes me anytime I try to eat healthier. It's not about putting excuses, but I don't understand why can't she just do nothing, she tries really hard to reintroduce shit I've dropped. These examples haven't happened once.
> Tell her I'm going to cook my own food
> She buys me the pizzas "that I like"
> She makes some breaded meat
> Tell her I already had something for lunch
> She tells me she's going to put it in the freezer and that I can have it whenever I want it
> Tell her I don't want anything breaded ever
> She says she'll eat it later then
> I throw it away after nobody has eaten it and it's started to turn green
Also she's fucking addicted to rice.

>No thanks

Try to be nicer to her, it seems like she toys to help you. At the same time, try to tell her you want to be healthier. Be gentle but firm.

Attached: 1527792081111.jpg (250x249, 8K)

>you're losing too much weight user

No mom, I'm just fat. Under the fat? Nothing. Staying fat isnt healthier. I have to build muscle.

Telling me I'm losing to much weight is like admitting your son is ugly but you're too stupid to figure out just exactly it is that makes me ugly.

It's not the lack of fat. It's the lack of muscle.

She doesn't say anything, she passed away when I was a bb

Attached: homerchu.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>carbs are bad for you
>you're eating too many eggs, you know they contain a lot of cholesterol right?
>making chicken again?!

My mother stopped asking me that question about two years ago.

>user, do you really need more muscles?

single mother niggas unite

Attached: thumb_tips-fedora-rarepepe-pepe-neckbeard-4chan-pepe-cutting-feminism-selfharm-277613.png (200x202, 17K)

Wouldn’t know. We don’t talk since I’m 23 now

>be 29 khv, live on my own while wagecucking so my family won't see me do the wagecuck->feed->bing bing wahoo->sleep->repeat cycle I did for the last 10 years
In the meantime
>36yo sister goes through her fat feminist phase on her way to become a cat lady
>40yo cousin, and I person I looked up to as a kid, never had a gf and never will by the looks of things
>33yo nice, but awkward cousin just got dumped on
>34yo female cousin currently divorcing her third husband
>all these cousins were from a single family, other than that none of my uncles/aunts had any children
>"well user, looks like you're the family's hope :)"
Don't get me wrong, I want a family, but fuck me

Attached: 1550714011591.jpg (1920x796, 242K)

delete this please.

My finely crafted body is not to be wasted on thots. Now fetch my tendies

>user you're so handsome! How are you single?
t. every single girl I talk to and I'm not even fishing for compliments
Yet when I use tinder, I only get matches with literal 3s and 4s. I have no idea who to believe, so I'm concluding that I'm actually ugly.

I had a kid ask if I had a "hot ass girlfriend" I just awkwardly laughed and said I wish. I still think about that everyday.

She did it again!
>mom comes back from vacation in New Orleans.
>Knows wife & I are on keto.
>Puts pralines on my desk
> “can you guys have this on your diet?”
>99% sure this isn’t good idea
>check nutritional information on package
>way too much sugar and fat
>my entire days worth of carbs in something smaller than a hamburger patty
>slide them back across the desk
>”no thanks! Too much carbs and sugars”
>”I just wanted to bring you back a little something from our vacation, user”
>when your own mom is a gains goblin

My mom literally never said that or anything even remotely gf related. I wonder why...

PS. im a turbo manlet

Attached: 1542910301465.png (822x802, 680K)

>you were a mistake
>you've not as successful as your cousin [a drug addict, in debt, with a kid he had at 22, while on drugs, that his parents are raising]
>you don't do that much [I own a business, and take care of her fucking animals]
>"Well, I need to..." [translates : Do this for me while I complaint and stare at you.]
>muslims/blacks/mexicans/trump/obama, etc.
>"your dad's gonna die cause he's fat"
>smokes $2k in cigarettes a year

I have not spoken a voluntary work to that bitch in 10 years.

Attached: 1550443433382.png (421x421, 281K)

ps - she literally asked me, while craning her neck sideways "do you eat.. salt?"
not 'how much salt do you eat/do you use the salt shaker often/do you like salty food, etc.".
How the fuck am I supposed to answer that shit? Her brain is fried due to her drugs and mental illness[es] and I can't fucking take it anymore.

She a bully, like a goddamned spoiled chihuahua that hits instead of bites. For instance, my cousin died one day -as cousins are apt to do- and the 5 year old newphew has to get taken in while the cops pull his body out of the car he crashed near the house. She is bitching about Obama, the kid comes in, and she points to the sofa and orders "sit down and don't you fucking move."
You don't swear at kids. You don't bitch about Obama a year after he left office for 5 days straight. And you don't stare down a god damned child the day their uncle dies. She did it just to assert dominance over someone smaller than them.
I hope the bitch dies of some kind of cancer.

literally fucking anything

I told my mom that college dating isn’t anything like when she attended it in the 80s, almost no one has an actual relationship, and the women all have lots of casual sex and would make terrible mothers

christ m8
shes fucked

>family is talking how my brother and gf are perfect together (which they are)
>keep on asking me if I’m talking to girls and that I’ll find one

Attached: 15463DF3-21E4-4C82-A193-F3F27716956B.jpg (1238x492, 86K)

Just shit kick her

I tell her if she's so interested then find my a cute virgin girl. Besides she knows I hate socializing and alcohol/drugs...etc