Shoulders

I don’t care if you’re 5’6” or 6’5” if you’re a shoulderlet it’s just sad.

Attached: 013CE48E-C0C8-4CF7-886B-7435A8DB8489.jpg (588x929, 115K)

stop being southern european

Attached: 1541600342820.jpg (637x691, 84K)

All that hard work just to end up with that body.

Attached: 1472140788868.png (392x324, 144K)

What is the standart for not being a shoulderlet ?

how get longer clavicles :(((

How do i achieve this power?

What’s wrong with his body below his pecs?

desu i bet most normies think this looks good

how do i know if im a shoulderlet :(

i think i have wide hips but im not sure :(

you cant even shoop him better cause his arms are so close to his body and on top of his lats

it must be so uncomfortable to have shoulders as narrow as him :(

Wtf is a shoulderlet?
Lol. You're an imbicle

Wow,you are more insecure that a woman

He's holding a couple hundred pounds on the bar, which is pulling his shoulders down and compressing his lats, making him look like everything below his pecs belong to a larger guy.

Having no shoulders is my natty card.

I have a buddy with narrow shoulders. Some doctor told him that is how he is build, that his shoulders are kinda positioned more to the front/chest instead of in the middle or some shit. Is the doctor correct? Is there really nothing he can do? Maybe the muscle crossing the shoulder joint in the back are lacking and focusing on them would fix it. Poor dude looks horrible.

V taper basically

Wtf Jeff what happened to you?

just look at the clavicle to see if its straight or there is a bow in it, if its straight its most likely muscular and he has extremely rounded shoulders if its not straight then yeah hes fucked
rounded shoulders can contribute to looking like shit but wont turn a natural V taper into a pear shape unless it is extreme which you would definitely notice

Elite genetics

Lmaoooo

If you have to ask, I have bad news...

Thx

that's more like a claviclet

I don't know if it's been pointed out before but one of the biggest problems is his chimpish-ly long forearm. Look at the et motherfucker, those gangly arms like a space alien.

>sternum longer than clavicles
Look at this dude...

>my clavicles have a massive bow in them.

Am I fucked and should I just seppuku now? I thought I was doing ok in the v-taper department fuuuug

This, most of Jow Forums seems to value height above all else when in reality frame is just as important. I would honestly rather be 5'6" with broad shoulders and a good frame than 6'5" with a frame like OP pic

How do I fix rounded shoulders?

Build up your delts with OHP and lateral raises

hell no. lanklet mode >>> dwarf mode

So how does one know if they have wide hips?
Is that just basically like a pants size thing for a person of average BMI?

Look at your hips in proportion to how wide your torso and shoulders are and you will tell just from looking

how do I maintain larger shoulders? after hitting my shoulders pretty hard during a work out, they look great. an hour later they flatten out again

Attached: 1547276634810.jpg (639x606, 55K)

Thats called having a pump user. Nothing you can do about it. Just gain more muscle.

That’s not a problem with shoulders

He is retracting his scapulae and has never done an overhead movement in his life.

roids, already proven he's on roids
also he has a shitty hair cut

So many fucking copers in this thread. If you have narrow shoulders it is basically a death sentence. No amount of OHP is going to change that. And no, you can't fraud with those padded muscle vests under your clothes. F R A M E cannot be frauded.

Remember height and frame. The two most basic but crutial aspects of the human body structure.

L x W x D. You can change depth but you are never changing Length (your height) or Width (your frame).

Attached: Nq8WqHD.gif (443x700, 225K)

Frogtec just kicked in yo

Attached: 1552611036979.jpg (720x960, 156K)

Are you trolling or stupid? Both of our points are not mutually exclusive. Your reading comprehension is absolutely low.

OHP is not the only overhead movement. Lmao just how stupid can you get?

It's true, I barely read your retarded cope post you shoulderlet. Whatever shoulder exercises you do, you don't seem to understand the futility of it if your FRAME is naturally stunted. I am sorry to say this. You shoulderlets have been hiding in the shadows for too long hoping to stay unnoticed while manlets take all the stick. Someone has to call you out.

This is how i fear end up looking. Got average shoulder width but massive traps and pecs. When i was 18 i had the skinniest arms but the biggest fucking torso, looked ridicoulus. Like i only did bench and shrugs, even though i never trained until recently