Was Brenton Jow Forums? What did his diet look like?

Was Brenton Jow Forums? What did his diet look like?
Fun fact: I don't know about english google but in my country when you look up his name google says he's a body builder.

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant.jpg (700x467, 57K)

He was a very short man, aalso known as a manlet. He was so short, it made him look muscular. He was squished down.

My friend asked me if I had seen his court picture. Said he was "stacked". He's pretty big by normie standards.

this

he was essentially a mini-man

Manlets are collateral in this war, the media have made it so...

Attached: 33C8F035-1A72-4DF2-9EBC-1A0F7D4BFEA7.jpg (750x248, 57K)

Stop trying to undermine him faggots. What he did was fucking brave and none of you spineless losers could do anything close to what he did.

now that you mention it...
Maybe he was on manlet quest but mistook his dumbell with a gun?

Attached: manlet with manlet kings.jpg (1566x881, 197K)

Whats brave in killing innocent people?

desu that one-shot was pretty kino

Regardless of the moral implications, innocence or not, killing is an inherently ‘brave’ act.

nothing, but he hit on human traffickers club, no?

For you

its womanly and cowardly when its a surprise attack against unarmed people
might have well stuck a tampon in his ass tbqh

kek
manlets aren't getting a feet to the ground, holy fuck im starting to feel for them

They weren't unarmed in the 2nd one. They had illegal stockpile of guns.

Undermine?
He is a balding ugly manlet, this isn't undermine, this is straight facts

But they used it for their defense

It was far from cowardly, he entered the room and killed like 30 people and maintained his composure. You couldn’t do that without pissing yourself, you couldn’t do that full stop.

Wrong. A coward wouldn't attack anyone in the first place if there were implications that he might be arrested or harmed.
Even if someone came into my house with an axe and tried to kill little-defenceless-me, I wouldnt call them a coward, because they wouldn't be. A coward doesn't act.

killing people you dont care about with guns is easy man
idk if you know this but killing is easier than its ever been before

>goes to a mosque with an assault rifle and kills 2 year olds for his cause
>not cowardly
Pick one. Fuck this guy and other islamic terrorists. Nothing they do is brave. Did you see the video of the shooting ? They literally piled up in the corner shouting for help and mercy. Yea thats how much a of a brave man he is.
These people, whatever their ideologies are need to be hanged publicly. The whole degeneracy aside Killing random people doesn’t even serve anything other than n

kind of this
on one hand fuck jewish and islamic ideologies, but also fuck sociopaths

Yeah, not cowardly. If you pick up a gun and shoot people, you're not a coward. Doesn't matter who you shoot.

You're not a sociopath if you think like this. It's simply having a dominant thinking brain, rather than a feeling one.

It's called preemptive counter-terrorism

Attached: 1552672426008.jpg (800x448, 38K)

if you're for the killing of children you deserve the rope for being a degenerate tbqhwyf

Post body and timestamp

Bonus points for height

My guy you are a fucking degenerate. If you think killing something that cannot protect itself is an act of bravery or a sign of not being a coward you are wrong. He could have gone to middle east and literally fight isis there, he could have joined aussie army and fight in afghanistan, hell he could join the french foreign leigion and go to chad and fight them there but no he chose to kill fucking women and children.
Fuck that guy and fuck you too.

Nits, breed lice.

If action isnt taken we will be overcome.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-17-at-11.51.26-PM.png (710x566, 729K)

Its called retaliation

nigger mentality

He fought invaders, you shill for non whites. He's braver than you by a long shot

Brains of females. What about the chiiiildren.... So sad....
By the way, I'm 6' btw. 6', 240lbs of solid lean mass. I'll take it back if you fight be irl and win.