Uni

>uni
>job
>gf
>lifting
what else is there to life?
i feel so fucking bored and unmotivated

Attached: 1523550518794.jpg (800x532, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portalconservador.com/livros/A.D.Sertillanges-The-Intellectual-Life.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

University isn't real life

How old are you?

If you're like me, you will seriously benefit from reading pic related
Nobody taught our generation to find meaning in our work but it's a huge part of achieving satisfaction and fully discovering yourself in life, as far as I can tell.

Attached: TIL.jpg (800x800, 42K)

>not starting a history podcast youtube channel and eventually earning 11k a month through sponsors then dropping out of school to keep growing your dream business
get a passion and get on my level pleb

You are massively missing out on guns and the great outdoors. Maybe a martial art or some intramural sports.

Attached: 1549773527162.jpg (2822x2117, 942K)

Raising awareness about the false state of Israel.

Nothing wrong with doing a podcast as a hobby but if you think it's going to be your career you are delusional.

well it started as just a podcast, but I make videos on various topics now; I'm vaguely aware that putting all my eggs in the youtube basket is probably a bad idea, but I couldn't go to uni and keep growing my channel at the same time. i've earned $35,000 so far this year so I'm quite motivated to keep doing it

Alright man just make sure you have a more time-tested plan B.
Far be it from me to shit on anyone's dreams regardless of the odds, sometimes people pull off amazing things, but you can't ignore the market saturation for the service you offer. Gotta be realistic. Good luck though, this isn't to say it can't be you.

Dump your gf and find a better job (and a better gf)

Do Mongols

Not OP but thanks for the rec. I know I want my work to have meaning and value both for myself and society. And I want to be passionate about it. That's the part I'm missing out on. I'm a low level medical fag(paramedic) but IDGAF about random people. I do exactly what is expected and required of me in my job to save/assist people and I'm even convincingly empathetic to the point where it truly seems sincere even though it isn't most of the time. I care more about my hobbies and lifeless things with which I can be creative. Obviously I'd need my work to pay decent $. Don't have the head for engineering and being a mechanic or technician is no different than my current job. I feel stuck.

Try doing a real sport incel

kings and generals just did a huge series on them and I don't want it to seem like I'm stealing content ideas

I got into Warhammer 40k

i have failing uni and lifting
so i have less than half what you got

>gf
>incel
you leftist retards are truly like ncps

Uh.. are you retarded?
>what else is there to life?
How about dedicating your life to imposing your will on the world and trying your damn hardest to change the world as you see fit? Elon musk, steve jobs, george soros, hell alex jones.. all those people hold that as their reason fo being.

But if you even have to ask this it's not for you, get a hobby or watch sports.

That's a very similar attitude to the one I had before I read it. Here's the pdf:
portalconservador.com/livros/A.D.Sertillanges-The-Intellectual-Life.pdf
I'm posting about it a lot this morning because I think you guys would love this book.

I'm making a botfarm to grind out cash from a game I learned when I was a child. Runescape.
So far I've learned to code basic java and setting up a server. I'm currently raking in about 100$ a day, but that number will increase when i expand with more servers and shit. When I was younger I was very passionate about both the game and building my own computer, and now these hobbies are finally paying off. That extensive knowledge that almost no one manages to turn into a profitmaker, I did it. My gf loves it when I'm Researching parts for my server and explaining to her how it all comes together. I know she doesn't understand shit, but I suppose the fact that I'm passionate about it makes her happy.
Further down the line, I'm going to rent out the servers running my very own VPS Business. No more slaving for someone else, I love my life right now, and to think I was a suicidal wreck just 6 months ago :) It's a great feeling man. Freedom makes it great.

for a second I thought you were doing all 4 at the same time.

Why the fuck are you at a university when you’re 26, I hope you’re about to graduate.

I am?

U can only do three of those four, else you're doing too much niqqa.

Martial arts and motorbikes if you have money.

Motorbikes sort of cured me of my early 20s apathy and complete lack of ambition because it's the only passion I have thats needs a good bit of money. Then you want a garage. It gets me through the shitty days in work knowing where the moneys going. Less so when all my money went to the bank to maybe go on a board game or something once in a while. What i didn't expect is thats its a really addictive skill and one very fun to grind and train.

Overall martial arts is the most worthwhile thing I've ever done but it didn't make me want to work harder and achieve more. Bikes do so i recommend that.

Attached: CB1100.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Not everyone divebombs into debt as soon as they can or gets streamlined into an an academic path.

WOAH DUDES NICE DUBS

doubt.
I had to quit my part time (32 hour week) job to keep up with my assignments. I had no time to hang out or chill. Maybe an hour every day to watch something on the internet. I never thought about getting a gf since i literally at no time.
I am guessing you take less than 6 credit hours and work 30+ hours a week. Otherwise, you just roleplaying

Where did you meet your gf? Why does she like you

Read a book

>dubs
uh user?

WOW I EVEN GOT DUBS MYSELF
also the last guy i linked got two dubs in his post

i work 10h a week at max

In your dads bedroom. Cause I got a bigger dick than him.

Ride motorcycles. Works for me

tinder
im handsome, tall, smart, funny, confident, and fuck good

NICE DUBBELS MANN I LIEK UR DUBBELS PLEASE SHOW ME HOOOO TO GET SOME DOBBELS, I NEED DOBBELS; GIVE ME DOBBELS MISTER DOBELLSMAN

damn I think this is a lucky thread we all just keep getting dubs!!

what kind of answer is this?

Cocaine

thanks dude :D you got some nice dubs yourself,

Link your channel bro. I’m trying to do something like this. Any tips?

Blessed thread!

aDvAnCeD m0M JOkeS

Kids, you idiot

Start reading pic related. I'd recommend starting with the new testament since the old testament is pretty slow at parts and the NT has the more important information about Jesus.

Attached: Bible_KJV_80123523_std.jpg (800x600, 127K)

why not read any other religious book instead, why the bible specifically?

oh that makes sense. I cant believe you can even get those kinds of hours

Because those other religions aren't true. Pic related is one reason, but moreso is the fact that the old testament perfectly predicts Christ, and when He came He fulfilled the prophesies of the OT. No other religion has that, which shows how Christianity is about God coming down to bring man up, rather than man trying to lift himself up by creating (false) stories about God (or multiple gods, as polytheistic religions have).

Attached: e59f5d12f6a110ad0cbc1456165410f1739a933ffacd86c86b082497224c72cd.jpg (530x960, 50K)

well one good tip is to never link your channel on Jow Forums. biggest protip that is unfortunately true: it is the quality of the art, animations, editing, and voice over that will get you views and money, not the history itself, so get good at after effects. Otherwise, just keep a consistent upload schedule and take sponsorships. good luck user

The others are genuinely shit. The Bible is a pretty enjoyable read especially modern babymode translations.

As an incredibly agent piece of literature alone it's really incredible if you can get past the jew Atheism programming.

One up them.
>life long education and meditation
>psychologically fulfilling high paying job
>loving family
>connection to nature
And add
>valuable, active member of your microsociety

same here

turning 28 in a week
had to end seeing my ex again
feel kinda ok but i haven't lifted in months
thank god i'm kind of crawling out of my depressive hole

>Because those other religions aren't true.
I think they are, and yours isn't true

Awesome. Thanks, user!

That image is so mf retarded. Jesus didn't rise from the dead publicly. A couple of his cult members saw it and said "oh shit people you had to be there shit was cash"

And you think his disciples would keep up a joke for 40 years despite all the torture and persecution they went through?

I don't know user, don't cult members usually get brainwashed to do things against their interest?

Yeah I have a youtube channel as well close to bringing in my first $million. Honestly I'm bored with everything. Fame is cool but it gets boring. Serioiusly as OP said.... what else is there to do in life when you've done everything

And next you're gonna deny all of the historical sources that weren't from within his "cult" of followers, right? Or what about the medical examinations of his death on the cross, the shroud of Turin, or any of the other evidence?

yikes

Haha xD

Life hits harder for other people faggot.

The Bible is the cornerstone of western civilization and our superior moral system.
I’m Jewish, so obviously i value the NT less, but it’s a tremendously important book both culturally and philosophically.

I'm not denying he existed, I'm denying everything "magical" he did. You don't call every magician you see a prophet or god incarnate

read books, and when i say that i don't mean dumb shit like harry potter, read stuff like "How to make friends and influence people", "The richest man in Babylon" etc. They will give you new insights on life that will change you tremendously. Also do things for other people like your family/community. It pays off in the long run

>channel dies in 5 years max
>no education
>no money saved up
nice level

> grug religion true religion, other sky men fake ddrhheuuuhhh... drhdduuhhgg....
Brainlet

I'm also about to graduate within a year and have already lost my interest for computer science after experiencing the wageslave life through internships. My options are either to grind out coding problems in hopes of getting a job in silicon Valley and be a trendy problem solver in a city full of basedboys, make good money with no women in sight.

Or go on the path of the mediocre software job in a stuffy office in a middle tier city where I might be able to find a quality girl to start a traditional family with.

Also. Why is every ideal girl I come across studying a meme major? Every beautiful thicc blonde goddess seems to study psychology or some similar shir subject. All the girls that I know that are trying to be doctors and shit are cute and interesting but not ideal for breeding.

I don't do that because those magicians don't fulfill prophesies from texts that are centuries before their time.

> not ideal for breeding
Why not, user?

Find Jesus and learn to sail.

Poisoned by leftist trickery

Get a hobby where you create something with your hands. Woodworking is a good one

Attached: 1552702780807.jpg (1854x2832, 252K)

or marrying and getting kids``

What more do you want, when you have it all, you spoiled fuck?

ARE you retarded?
Many of Jesus’s supposed miracles were done in secret or in front of small groups, including the resurrection as says.
Other religions have mass revelations, most conspicuously Judaism. Have you literally not read exodus? Or the prophets? Mohammed and Joseph Smith also supposedly performed miracles in front of small groups.
There are many Old Testament prophecies Jesus did not fulfill in his first coming. Most notably, the OT predicts world peace etc when the messiah comes.
Seriously bro. I’m Christian too but don’t act like the religion is without its leaps of faith.

Fucking whip out your dick and convert them into moderates, user. Introduce them to firearms. Take them through a shit area on the way to an aquarium to show them what lefty ideals like welfare look like in reality.

>moderates
>aquarium
Who the fuck is this guy?

Right here with you bro, enlisting later this year and becoming a medic hopefully that changes things

Quads of truth

Did they come back to life from a crucifixation and burial? No? Fuck off then

Attached: 1552175247451.jpg (676x990, 381K)

Reach is gonna come out again soon, maybe play that if you're bored.

Channel? Can't believe any successful people come from this cesspit

I don't want my kids to be short goblinoids or jews