He smokes weed

>he smokes weed
>he thinks he’s gonna make it

Attached: 0E2D4345-C92E-4DD5-8632-0B1E32295F81.gif (244x180, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8QlfsKWEYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know but I'm addicted please make it stop

How can you even be addicted to weed?

Just don’t fucking buy anymore

Just dont buy weed lmao

If you only knew

Wean down a bit so you’re not using as much, but melatonin and quit. Use the melatonin so you can sleep the first two weeks, drop the melatonin afte rthis pint and never look back.

What the fuck did you just say

Attached: what.jpg (1251x663, 115K)

OP what is your vice

What if you smoke weed during a special occassion?

Lifting weights

what if I vaporize it tho?

Lust for kahjiit women

>How can you even be addicted to weed?
As a former addict, it's fairly easy to fall into the mental trap.
>be high almost all the time
>try to quit
>appetite disappears almost completely because your body relied on the weed to tell you when you were hungry
>after a day or two, minor difficulties and hardships raise your anxiety prompting your inner addict to say, "I need to smoke to calm myself"
>end up buying more because "you need/deserve it"
The mental addiction during the first two weeks are pretty powerful. After the first two weeks, it's smooth sailing though.

Weed helps me bulk as a skele. Went from 6'3 160lbs to 190lbs over a few years. I noticed when I smoke I get hungry but if I dont my appetite goes away. Probably gonna work in quitting weed for my cut.

Attached: 20151210_115426.jpg (3264x1836, 1.32M)

May your feet tread upon warm sands, user.

>tfw kahjiit will never have your back

Attached: 8079AC69-C539-4005-A5D9-9D89591B19C3.jpg (836x1100, 175K)

it's even worse because it's so easy to use an oil pen

but im a rockstar

I'm trying to quit smoking, went cold Turkey for three months but picked it back up again. Smoke a pack a day.

What if you smoke weed when you already made it

Im on my way to making it and i smoke weed

I wonder why more people dont reccommend weed for fatties to lose weight. If hunger can get tied to cannabis usage, you could in theory tell a fat person to smoke as much as they want for about a month and then drop the smoking after their ability to feel hunger gets tied to weed use, right?

>he dosen’t smoke a post workout joint

Attached: 2539F7E4-04EC-4E0B-B104-B0528F8C28B5.png (480x480, 901K)

Nah dumb theory.

The way weed works for weight loss is 1, it reduces the discomfort that comes with being hungry and 2, it replaces food as the source of happiness or distrction.

This. I actually thought it was harder to quit weed than heroin, especially with the anxiety it gives you when its no longer in your system

Attached: 50A81566-8539-4D99-ACBC-F2E4A341C6C1.jpg (1078x1001, 185K)

>can't get access to weed because is a friendless dork
>thinks he's somehow better than people who are normal
Lmaoing @ OP
sage

hey daryl how's it hangin

how is that image remotely reated

I live in Canada, i have access to weed

I'm legitimately scared for my workers

So I guess people who eat because they're sad or bored or whatever are fucked, but I would think it should still work as a general appetite suppressant. You could tell fatties to swap the boredom vice for videogames or something instead of reverting to eating when bored for those who eat in that fashion.

>two biggest gainsgoblins are under eating and not resting enoug
>biggest t killers are stress and caloric deficit
show yourself goblin

cannabis and cbd are god tier when used medicinally
have fun being 14

you relied on weed for hunger?
you must have been smoking shitty weed man that sucks also lol at the anxiety meme

cigarettes and alcohol will put you in an early grave

I'm 22 and I never had a drop of liquor and never even touched a cigarette, am I missing out?

[spoiler]I told my church when I was 7 that I will forever be a "church boy" and never do those things, so now I'm obligated to obey it as an adult. I feel kinda retarded.

Kek'd

I tried it for a bit but other than making me sick it didn't do anything for me, so I just stopped. Maybe it's just me but I don't understand how people can get addicted to that or how it stops pain/anxiety etc,. I tried both varieties & mixed ones too.

Attached: 1c9.png (960x960, 435K)

just give 'em meth already

Fake and gay the biggest guy I know is also one of the biggest stoners I know

There is literally no benefit to cigs. I've smoked 4 cigs total in my life, all in very depressed moments. I've smoked weed more times than i've smoked cigs, i do it a couple of times a year with my best friend (no added tobacco).
Every person i know who smokes cigs is poor.
Alcohol... eh, it's slightly useful as a social lubricant but this comes with the downside of you saying some things you shouldn't say, it lowers your inhibition. I avoid it as a "casual drink with friends", too many downsides.
I've largely stopped drinking after i got shit faced drunk last year while depressed and dreamt about my ex every night for a week.

acid would be a better appetite suppressant.

this will lead to death faster than weed

Lol this...itll drive u to drinking too....just look how pissed off their men are.

Before u approach a woman from another culture ...just look at their men how they act an where they goin

I wish I could be one of those guys that can use weed responsibly but every time I get my hands on some it inevitably ruins my life for about a week. Motivation is kill, schoolwork is kill, gym is kill. I stop meditating and eating healthy and everything goes down the shitter. Each day becomes a haze of smoking weed, playing vidya, eating junk, and feeling an overwhelming sense of guilt. It becomes all I think about all the time. I’ve tried several times to moderate my usage, telling myself that this time will be different, but each time I end up burning through my stash as quick as possible.

I’ve realized abstinence is my only option. I can’t think of any actual benefits to smoking weed besides “it feels really good for a while” so I just have to remind myself it’s not worth it

absolutely not with the smoking. i have never enjoyed smoking anything, only the company I was with at the time, and that could have been enjoyed regardless.
what kind of church are you part of that you can't drink alcohol? most chrsitian sects permit alcohol consumption...
regradless, again, you're not missing out on much with that alcohol either. I've basically given it up because it reacts poorly with a required medication of mine, and I really don't miss it except on very rare occasions.

>weed
What are you like 15?

Do you have friends that smoke? I never buy bud for myself but whenever I'm at my friends' house I'll smoke it with them. If you can, limit yourself to only doing it socially.

Fuck, weed is great. When I started, it made me so introspective. Made me get serious about dieting and lifting. I admit that I probably vape more than I should, and I have been cutting back, but I recommend it to anyone. Especially for solo sessions. Really get inside your own head and figure out who you are and what you want.

But weed is cool

If you're fucking 12

Attached: deeef457f005e2b_713366.jpg (1024x715, 69K)

>inhaling anything other than oxygen

Attached: n2lgkt2g4nlgnlkdsnl.jpg (300x255, 56K)

Bro like really? Dude.. WEED xDdd

how do you do this? I can't shake the feeling I'm getting mostly nitrogen

Legal weed is fkn ass here bro

just get a weed vape has standarized potency and a lot more pure at which points strains largely don't matter

Still one of the best interviews. Rogan wasn't ready

I can’t help myself bro, I see them and go fucking mad brah

>reated

Smoking weed is one of the healthiest things that you can do for your mind, body and soul. Don't listen to the Nazis who say otherwise.

My last break was last July and only lasted about two and a half months. Towards the end of September I started again, and as usual I started with the idea that I would just do it on weekends, or days off but within a couple of weeks I was back to doing it 24/7. Since then I had been smoking in the morning on my way to work, at work multiple times, as soon as I got off work, before the gym, after the gym, before going to sleep, and all this every single fucking day. I knew I needed to stop but nothing really was there to make me really stop. Finally, I used Lent as my excuse/reason. I haven't smoked since, and I know it hasn't been long but I stopped just like that. I'm not even religious, probably more than some but certainly less than a lot of people, but I think it's just the idea that I made a promise and I want to keep it. You have no idea how much I wanted to smoke the first few days, but it's a lot easier now. I feel like things are going so much better. I love thinking clearly, and not being anxious about everyone knowing that I was high all the time (they know). If you want to stop find a reason that will speak to you. A huge perk is that my dreams are back, and I love it. I have insane dreams every night and that actually makes me want to sleep on time and for a full 7-8 hours just because I enjoy them so much. I already knew about all these benefits, because it's not the first time I stop smoking, but when I'm in that trance of being permanently high, I forget how strong the positives of being weed free are, or at least it's harder to use them as reasons to stop. I know what I have to do, but I don't do it. When you take the first step, however, the next one becomes easier and easier. I know I will smoke when Lent is over, but I really think this time I will try to approach it differently. Maybe I will fail again, but this is the first time I have thought about it this way, or have had these specific thoughts, so I think it still at least shows

Attached: 1538883855342.png (762x618, 1.11M)

no. drugs are degenerate and friends who do drugs only are firnds with you to do drugs tofether probably. exercise sleep and make money instead

I make gains in lifting, college, and my social life while smoking. It really isnt that different to being weed free. However, if you toke more than once a day you will constantly be in a haze.

Like everything else, don't be too excessive with how much you smoke, and know when to cut back on it.

this is a fine meme user

A) whats wrong with Nazi's?
and B) smoking weed is degenerate, turns you into a useless sack of shit, has one of the most repulsive "community" cultures and is almost entirely used as a massive COPE for autists to lose self-consciousness in social situations

Man i have the best workouts when im high, pump is better, focus is better, and I'm more social with gym bros
Also this, I also use oil pen

What # podcast is this referring to?

lmaoing at the third world

Yeah I want to know

I dropped weed a year ago or so. I have to tell you I refused to believe the boomer take that it makes you lazy. In hindsight I was just so fucking stupid for trying to make it work. I thought I could get away with it because I smoked my way through college and was a decent student.
100% honest, weed did nothing for me in terms of productivity. What got me hooked was great times with my best friends when we'd all smoke together. That was a blast, and I spent years smoking weed because it was reminiscent of good times. I wasted so much money on quarter after quarter, just waking and baking, smoking before the gym, smoking before hanging out with friends, smoking before seeing family. I wasted a ton of money and time being clear headed because I fell for the thc jew. I did it for years!

user, if you're a habitual smoker, stop. You have to. You will be so grateful that you stopped when you did.

Attached: tmp_2705214615988598592089555359.jpg (764x959, 45K)

>pic related
WE ARE FUCKED

Smoked like an addict for 5 years, morning day and night
Been cold turkey for 3 months
The final 3 years of smoking i barely got high,just dazed, smoking bowl after bowl, always wanted to stop but staying high was baseline so i couldnt.

First few days of smoking back 6 years ago was incredible, it hit me really good. No tobacco, just bongs. Felt sooo good, i miss it, and never got those highs again. I still remember how happy it made me to smoke in my flat, so high, videos, music, gaming. Shit was amazing. But youll never get those beginner highs again so its all a downward spiral.

Im tempted to buy a bag and try get beginner high again, but that would ruin my 3 month break so i dont wanna. I know ill just slide back to everyday daze.

Shits fun desu. If i was retired or going to die or the end of the world id smoke it, but its not a good idea to continue smoking. If i was disabled or permo ill id try smoke it again

Obvious side effects like being antisocial, a rude dick, ignoring family and friends etc.

>Obvious side effects like being antisocial, a rude dick, ignoring family and friends etc.

It's hard to think before you say when you smoke weed a lot. Everytime i drink now i just say everything that comes to my mind

I’m going through horrible marijuana withdrawals right now, feels like death. I’m basically strapped to my bed, with bottles of water, a piss, puke, and shit bucket beside the bed. Hoping to sweat it out over the next few days but worried I won’t make it.

>smoked weed religiously since i was 16
>im already fucked for life at 20
>tiny ass head and weird asymmetrical face
nobody explained to me that drugs make you ugly. fuck.

Laziness and procrastination. Mental addiction can be worse than physical.

>alcohol-free for years
>haven't smoked for months, never even enjoyed it
>dropped molly a month ago for the last time and it definitely was the last time
I think I'm free.

>don't listen to the Nazis, goyim.
Avoid weed. You're not missing out.

keep it up, you will eventualy see the results
i quit 7 months ago

Nah, you're thinking of heroin, mate.

If he meant the weed argument
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8QlfsKWEYY

I can't get into weed. I tried smoking it several times in high school and college and hated the experience. It just made me feel retarded, lazy and basically mute. I'd forget what I said 5 mins ago and just sit there like a dumbass waiting to sober up. I don't get the hype desu

I feel you user, you’re not alone. I also had to go full abstinence after years of trying to quit “long enough to get my life on track” only to see it reduced back to shambles once the herbal Jew was reintroduced. Sucks when all my friends and family all smoke together, but it’s worth it to not be a worthless piece of shit anymore. I believe in you senpai.

Attached: B4601923-2B0D-44DB-BC41-367C03B96DB6.jpg (500x375, 50K)

I quit smoking weed last year, but I honestly think its different for everyone. Some people (like myself) became addicts and needed to smoke it all the time which inevitably gets in the way of life. Others are able to do it in moderation and it doesn't affect them at all.

That said, if you're an addict and looking to quit, heres my advice: start out only smoking at night right before bed. Tell yourself that if you can get through the day without smoking at all you can reward yourself with getting high at night before bed. After some time of doing this and once you are mentally ready to quit (the length of time will be different for everyone), finish your last bag and buy melatonin or some kind of sleep aid to take before bed. Unfortunately, you have to be ready to quit for this to work, and that's the hardest part. It will be difficult and you will want to give in and smoke, but you just got to remind yourself that you don't need it and that you'll be fine without it.

I went from smoking all day every day for years to quitting entirely for six months. I no longer have any cravings for it and am able to occasionally smoke with my buddies maybe once every few months without getting hooked again. A big part of not getting hooked again is to make sure you never buy your own weed and if your gonna smoke only do it on special occasions. Que the spergs who are gonna complain that doing it every few months isn't really quitting and is still degenerate.

just stop smoking wed

>t. Brainlet
They are not mutually exclusive

I am 22 and I wish I was you

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

>smoker for past 13 years
>sometimes several packs a day
>quit for 6 months about 4 times
>quit for a few days/weeks several other times
>always go back
>quitting is hard.exe
>took molly first time ever a month ago
>realized a week later hadnt bought a pack
>go out drinking 2 weeks later
>smoke like a chimney
>wake up
>no nicotine cravings