Femanons, do you like your body? Can you compete with pic related?

Femanons, do you like your body? Can you compete with pic related?

Attached: 1455466817157.jpg (880x800, 90K)

nigger janitor

She has bigger boobs. She seems taller. With a small ass

I'm opposite of her. I'm 5ft2 with 34b cups but my ass is massive. Which is nice while in young and it holds up but one day the towers will fall

>do you like your body?
Not really, but I'm at peace with it
>Can you compete with pic related?
No

What did you expect to gain from this thread? Did you expect swaths of femanons to starve/kill themselves?

Attached: 1534550286417.png (706x829, 95K)

no and no.next question

How much do you weigh originally tho

>what did you expect to gain from this thread
What are nudes

Why do girls arch their back like that? It completely fucks up your spine.

damn that's a repopulate the earth body if I have ever seen one

>Did you expect swaths of femanons to starve/kill themselves?

that would be nice

Angles. Makes your ass look fatter and your waist look skinner.

I like the way I look. I was really fat growing up tho, so I'm not nice and tight. I do look kind of like a saggy version of your pic, which is a bit of a shame I guess.

Why would you want a girl like that? You want one that looks like they're an excellent breeder (wide hips, mum tits)

>tanlines are too obvious
>hairstrand placement makes it look like she has doll joints on her shoulders
>calves too big

That's nice and all but can femanons compete with THIS body?

Attached: b47c32f60e0d114e32e46cd4c45604a4.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

I want to rub my dick on those abs like I'm playing the washboard

It's all an illusion for the sake of male attraction. Women do some pretty fucked up shit to one up each other in the game of finding a mate. Consider lead-based make-up and high heels as solid examples of shit that is counter-intuitive to their own well-being. This is how badly they crave attention.

That probably wasn't OP's goal, but, hey! A bunch of femanons killing themselves wouldn't be a total loss.

I weigh 130 now (after baby, loss weight).

Yeah, I'm sticc and I like the aesthetic. And not really. I mean, there are some men that like my body type but her body is objectively better than mine.

Attached: image.jpg (402x604, 31K)

I don't understand. I don't want a girl in any way, I like cocks.

do you look just like that pic? i'm guessing that isn't you?

i like a nice sticc qt

saggy how? like just your tits or is everything a little looser? what's your bra size?

Everything is a bit saggy. Tits, tummy, under arms and between my thighs especially. Not to a ridiculous degree, but you can definitely tell if you look closely.
I have a 36DD. I'll get a boob lift after I have babies.

>I like cocks.

faggot

Nah, I have a bit wider shoulders and my thigh gap isn't as big but other than that pretty much. I'm actually losing weight atm so I will eventually look more like that.

And yeah being sticc is one way to look aesthetic imo, easier to not eat than to workout.

Attached: feb1199a.jpg (778x586, 50K)

any thigh gap is hot to me, and wide shoulders isn't a big deal. do you have perky tits or are you flat?

you had a kid and your boobs are still that small? F

I have perky tits that are surprisingly big for my weight. Depends on the grip of course but certainly more than handful. I actually like my tits, they are round and full and my nipples are cute and small.

you sound ideal, femanon. that's the perfect type of tits. do you have discord or something?

>why are girls so shallow and only go after Chad?
>wow, you have nice tits femanon, can I talk to you?
Really, any woman who gives discord to any of you is a mentally retarded.

how do I even get this body? I try to eat well and go running at least a couple times a week but I am basically a board. I have no curves and combined with my short hair it makes me look like a teenage boy. what do I have to do to look like this?

>Really, any woman who gives discord to any of you is a mentally retarded.

made me lol for some reason

Attached: stirner.gif (200x175, 5K)

Genes, and squats.

That's the perfect type of reaction pic. Do you have discord or something?

More than even working out is genetics, you have to have the proper fat distributing, going to the right places and not going really at all to other places. Combine that with working out and you get a body like that.

Why? I have had mainly positive experiences talking to femanons on here.

Not all womens boobs stay big. Mine went from A to D back to A

Because you literally only want to talk to her because she's supposedly pretty. You're no better than the women you all complain about, the ones who only want to fuck Chad.
You're ridiculous.

Some.womens boobs shrink from pregnancy actually. You can have a woman with C or D shrink down to A after her milk recedes

>a mom is browsing arcanine

plenty of guys like that look as you can see here. as long as you stay in shape you're better off than any of the hamplanets. i'd take thin over chubby any day.

Who says I complain about anything? I'm a normalfag that comes here to laugh and talk to qts sometimes.

Just go to /soc/ and don't shit up my board.

>those trips
>all these faggots fawning over a sticc

it's pretty normal to have some sagging, do you have big areolas?

No, soc is for faggots. I've been on this board since the original, kiddo.

Yeah. They look kind of nice tho, very pink.
I have a perfect mom body, I just need to have children now.

>That's the perfect type of reaction pic. Do you have discord or something?

I'm a boy don't hit on me you silly fag

>I'm such a normie
>I've been on r9k for 10 years
>I only come here to make fun of you autists and talk to qts
>N-not because I have literally nothing else going in my life and I masturbated so much to cartoons that my dick got skin cancer
Go away.

how old are you? I need a thicc qt to fill with cum and make a nice family.

this body type only looks good in naked pictures and on very tall girls.
if you're short and fully dressed it makes you look fat.

Why not? Gotta keep up on where bad kids are made

She's probably like 180 lbs, don't get your hopes up

No assets < big boobs < big boobs and ass < big ass
Fucking perfect.

Attached: SNAAAKE.png (631x677, 529K)

that's a shame. at least you got to have d's for a little bit, unless losing them was a tragic event for you.

Although I personally like short hair, you could just grow it out. Seems like an easy fix unless you're going through chemo.

Hop on the cute skinny meth head look.

I am 135 lbs.

sounds good to me. you should add me on discord: airb#3272

I won't add you on discord, I'm sorry. I find the whole hooking up off r9k because you think I might look hot kind of weird.

I have a better body than that. I'm 5'9 with the measurements 39(32G)-24-36 and I'm 144 lbs.

that's a shame, femanon. i just wanted to talk and see what happens.

What does 32G even look like? Do you have torpedo tits or something?

>Femanons, do you like your body?
No
Definitely not

Would like to see what she looks like without the ridiculous posing. Also she must have ugly feet if she wears shoes but nothing else.

Sounds nice, can you prove it?

All women are ugly whores

95% of attractiveness is face and hair, only important part of the body is being thin.
t. male

>nearly 2019
>anons still think femanons are real

notice how three were asked for contact info and they either ignored or gave excuses. full blown LARPers

holy hell you have the body of a goddess why are you even here my dude

Attached: 563563463.jpg (499x447, 56K)

that's a larper, don't engage

>countless """"femanons"""" asked to prove their gender whether it be timestamped tits, face, etc.
>virtually 0 proven accounts of this

robots are fucking idiots

If you think having a big ass is better than big BOOBS AND ASS, you a closet gay

>Femanons, do you like your body?
Nope (it's a comfortable sort of dislike tho, keeps me humble).
Lol no. Hips are too big, tits too small, tummy too round, cellulite, etc. Also my pussy flaps would look too prominent in that pose.
At least I did't get my nudes posted on r9k wearing those shoes haha what a loser.

>5'2 130
Fat pig you don't actually hade any assets you'd be an A cup and flat ass at a normal weight

how about you send me some nudes without shoes then? I like nice piss flaps.

I have the body of a line backers skeleton
So no
I'm ugly
Good riddance
I don't care about people liking me for what I look like and not my personality anyways
Might get face surgery in the future and boob surgery for perky tits

>Get asked for contact info
>Post it
>Get shit on

>Get asked for contact info
>Don't post it
>Get shit on
Cool

>Do you like your body
No
>Can you compete
I look like a man facewise (previous ftm) but I have wide hips and decent boobs
For the negative bodywise, I am very hairy everywhere, I have a gut, and i dont take very good care of myself. I can't compete at all

I appreciate it when femanons post contact info, also I have a thing for ftms. you should give me your discord.

32G is the underband size. They're shaped nice with no sagging.
I have autsim.

will you talk to me on discord if I post my info? I am enthralled by your measurements

I guess that makes more sense then. How highly functioning are you? Like are you able to live a relatively normal life and do work, school, relationships, etc?

I'm not adding anyone on here, especially someone who says something like "enthralled by your measurements". If I want to date someone I'll find someone at church who has money and is looking for a young virgin.
Not actually diagnosed, just completely disinterested in social interaction, and I have odd personality tics that become apparent after more than an hour with me. I'm going to school but other than the schoolwork, the rest of my time is spent either working out or in front of a screen.

>What did you expect to gain from this thread?
Toasting this roast
With no survivors!

Attached: 1495266425069.jpg (1876x2739, 556K)

sorry i'm autistic too, I meant it as a compliment :(

I think you are just here to trigger people since you mentioned money.

Because I'm not fucking you. That's why.
I'd make you feel like the most beautiful woman

>If I want to date someone I'll find someone at church who has money and is looking for a young virgin.
>Busty, beautiful virgin on Jow Forums
Not that guy but this made me laugh.

Sorry for late reply
Elliot Roger#1396

fuckin gross lmao

my discord is fucking up but i added you i think?

my body is ok. i only feel bad if somebody is rude about it. i'm above average height with small "monkey tits" and what appears to be a beer belly but is actually from a decade of therapeutic antipsychotic use. i am what can be described as pear shaped, but without the classic "cankles". pic related is pretty close but i don't know my actual measurements.

Attached: muh bawdy.png (416x635, 85K)

What's gross about it, if it's because my username is Elliot Rodger but spelled wrong, you need to gb2 Let me check

what the fuck are monkey tits?

small, flat and far apart tits that rest on my rib cage when i sit that resemble the chest of a male chimp.

No, I can't compete with anything or anyone especially anime girl boobs according to my last e-bf.

based and softpilled

that sounds fine to me, whats your bra size?

This dude really thinks there are femanons here, and even if they were, I doubt they will show their bodies to the fuck heads who are part of this hell hole

Attached: hqdefault (11).jpg (480x360, 19K)

i don't know, i only wear sports bras. i think 34 b.

i'm pretty happy with my body. that girl is gorgeous, though. i wanna eat her out.

whats your body like then? bra size?

sounds good, are your tits perky though?