Look around for a moment

>look around for a moment
>realize it's 2AM
>sitting in my bathroom watching hentai for two hours now
>eating pre-boiled eggs from a bag with an old bottle of hot sauce for flavoring because it was the only thing I found lying around
>old bowls of oatmeal on the sink, in the bedroom, on the floor
>laundry bag with gym clothes lying next to me in bed
>electrical components and retarded bits of projects scattered everywhere
>stack of books in corner with a dumbbell on top of it
>tub of whey sitting on top of a vase like a pedestal
>realize I've completely stopped giving a shit about anything other than my autistic hobbies and lifting
>tfw all I can do at this point is continue cultivating my gains

It's a strangely liberating and yet melancholic feel.

Attached: ab0a62a4853e4a392bb73d98742c524d.jpg (500x484, 40K)

Change or get Darwined faggot

Attached: 1544736945132.jpg (887x1024, 74K)

That's the thing, I don't give a shit about that anymore. All I care about are gains and my hobbies now, everything else is gay and not worthwhile anyways.

that means you're too weak to procreate which is fine by me. The weak will die out while the strong will stay

Attached: 1544522519017.gif (500x374, 379K)

Wait, don't tell me you're unironically shilling the
>have kids goy
meme.
I pity you.

No I'm thanking you for not having kids. we have too many weak people and you're one of them

Post body.

Clean your room faggot

Attached: images (5).jpg (300x168, 5K)

what projects user

I'm working on building my own 8-bit CPU, so I've been stocking up on transistors for a while now. Right now I've mostly built different adder circuits for practice in order to gain the skillset and background knowledge necessary for such a large project.

Got about five different plant pots all over the room growing different plants, plus some orchids hanging from door handles.

Half-disassembled 3D printer in the corner awaiting repair after it exploded a few months ago and a two-stroke moped engine that needs a new clutch.

Few other odd bits here and there.

I do periodically, the next day I made sure to throw away everything that was disposable and to hang up my crap. What was curious is the fact that I just didn't give a shit and still don't.

Literally just get a better sleep/food schedule and you won't feel bad at all.

hmm you talk about being into electronics but you haven't done shit. anyone can build a bullshit 8080 on a breadboard and millions have already done it. sounds like you've created a cop out with your delusional "bUild mY oWn cPu" and collecting transistors bullshit. u need to wake up and smell the coveve build something useful using arduino not some bullshit led blink shit and get the fuck outside sometime

>8080 on a breadboard
inb4 it's a z80 6502 etc etc user

point still stands shove it up your asshole

I never said I'm a fucking expert, I just said it's a hobby of mine. Arduino is a fucking boring, bloated pile of shit that's completely useless for when you're trying to learn about hardware rather than how to input cookie-cutter code into a glorified toy.

It's the kind of thing a soiboi would put on their resume, "working with Arduino".

>>have kids goy
I think you may be confused.

Attached: 1529004448822.jpg (1111x728, 362K)

hmmm I know user but why do something already done even though it is interesting u fucking faggot.
why not learn hardware and make something useful/profitable at the same time u fucking faggot?

>Arduino is a fucking boring, bloated pile of shit that's completely useless for when you're trying to learn about hardware
hmmm sounds like you've actually never worked with one before u fucking bluepilled faggot

>It's the kind of thing a soiboi would put on their resume

hmmm even more blupilled and bitchtitted than i originally thought
>put on their resume
hmmm why a resume? i earn a decent income from making my own stuff. not enough to live off, but it's 1/3 of my profitable hobbies so it's nice
>put on their resume
hmmm sounds pretty cringey- like something u would do, "bUilt mY oWn 8bit cPu.. using z80 as template, but mostly my CpU design tho i promise"

you just described my apt

Unironically have kids goy. Your dad obviously didn't set got on the right track so you've got some work left to do.

look at it this way you could be living like a degenerate and not lifting

hope youre reading those books too user /fitlit/ is the best

is op still here

You're a fucking nigger, like fuck you. Why wake up if you've done it before? Fat fucking neck on your life why have you done anything worth shit with hardware? Tarduino is for people who want to do something but can't use an actual ic, logic arrays, or any other solution, because they share the same brain as their latte. Tarduinos are for punk rockers home gamers who put Linus Torvalds' aidsware popcorn kernal on their toasters so it can crash eight times a day. you're like, fuck you too man. Why do you have to be bitter children about home gamers? Everyone crawls on carpet and wood floors before they can sprint concrete or cement sidewalks. Clean your room and go outside this time of year is beautiful. Have a face and turn heads you bitch. Lift iron, smoke silicon, tongue silver, heart gold. Like who even listens to jazz music? Fuck off with resume shit and make your own food. Jobs are good but bitter, like a bowl of blueberries: you need to balance it out. Sleep well anons and rise above the normalfag blurfaces, we're all posting on the scandinavian glass recording enthusiast forum, so you can do it! Make maslow your bitch; rip gutterflies.

Attached: 1352700412425.jpg (787x964, 774K)

>ee is only for hardcore electricians such as myself that snort lead smoke for fun
Taking the unnecessarily difficult way doesn’t make you better, dumbo
Why the fuck would you design, build, and debug a circuit that you could make in Arduino in a quarter of the time?

EE is faster than microprocessor any second of the day of the week. Don't do what's hardest or easiest, do the most robust thing for the best value. Microprocessors are niggerlicous by design. You can even use the plug in pussy method with logic by using bread buddies which are cheap. You can even prototype in slowtime simulation now. No lead besides your cheap squat plug :^] conputers have complex tasks and integrated logic had simple tasks. Microprocessor yumalntation is obsolete in current year. If I'm going to do something, I want to at least pretend professional even though I'm a home gamer, so when tough times come I can still be able to do these things.

Attached: artflow_201902160004.png (1021x1097, 1.01M)

Attached: 0FEA8218-FD6D-4524-B71A-38DB51BAA6DD.jpg (750x928, 468K)

>realize I've completely stopped giving a shit about anything other than my autistic hobbies and lifting
>tfw all I can do at this point is continue cultivating my gains
Sounds like you have truly reached enlightenment.

Attached: boomer9000.jpg (665x1176, 463K)

:^[

Attached: cover.jpg (800x800, 195K)

fuck off soiboi, i was giving op some tough love. sometimes getting mad is the only thing that will provoke a change. go back to redoot faggot

i missed this sentence
> something but can't use an actual ic, logic arrays, or any other solution, because they share the same brain as their latte.
lol fucking wat. you sound just like OP... never used an arduino before you fucking faggot. i'm programming dacs and making my own professional audio equipment thanks to 'tArdUino" you can go as deep or surface as you like with it you fucking faggot

>is your baby racist
this tickled me

I can dig tough love, but you need the love part you nigger. I've used tarduino before but it lives to its name for a reason. Libraries are easy but I can tell you must be playing patrick bateman because the only thing I'm checking is your fucking big thinker brain teaching javascript to African children. Just because you use a fancy acronym for a music player doesn't make your Memecrocontrollers any less effective or ineffective. If you're using beaner chinknesium gutter oil lube dick circuit quick silicone to make your ">professional audio equipment" I hope you like latency and tiny baud, bands, and quality. I can make a cake from powder too, but I'd prefer to make the dough myself like "when they connect they can breathe underwater". No shit. Go bite a dunny for hurting so bad. I'm insulting the product not you. Everyone is learning unless they have the plaque to say otherwise. I don't need some faceless nigger projecting me into their screenhead. This is a critical stepping stone, but try to lend face. I hope you do better, and it's cool you're actually moving, unlike the truly whatevers, but learn to leven and overcome. You'll know the sunrise longer. Have a good day sir!

Attached: Pc6Vwkp.jpg (523x501, 49K)

This guy is projecting hard

None of you gorilla retard niggers have ever built a compiler.