Why are there a lot of prettyboys at the gym and in the fitness industry nowadays?

Why are there a lot of prettyboys at the gym and in the fitness industry nowadays?

Attached: 22222.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruff#Behaviour
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause you're a nigger and I hope you die alone surrounded by filthy anime pillows regretting your pathetic life choices

there aren't, you're just ugly

Ever went to a college gym in a sunny state?

Attached: 21312.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Not sure fellow Florida brah, but I think it’s quite literally genetics. Those with the best genetics are more successful in nature right? We’ve come so far as a species, facial cues are HUGE in our communication, and people love anyone with a pleasing face. If we were wild ass animals these are the ones who would get to mate and pass on their genes too

or get murdered with a rock. Natural selection favors success not looks most of your heritage prior to written word was rapists.

Don't prettyboys get a lot of hate for being "pretty". I feel like they were probably the first to get killed in the cavemen age because the average men get jealous at pretty men (think Justin bieber).

Well yeah, I’m just saying humans also select mates based on appearance. But I mean these baby faced thinks fresh out of highschool would die to a beat faced dude who’s bigger and stronger, and he’d have a way easier time getting pussy because he’d just... take it. Our social advancements have left that pretty useless unfortunately for those of us who are like that.

Are you the same guy who keeps posting pictures of miki on Jow Forums

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

No because pretty men attract women and other men want to be like them. Every prettyboy at my gym's Instagram pics are littered with dudes mirin and the occasional faggot. Plus successful men breed with pretty women which eventually creates pretty sons.

i guess so

I thought prettyboys were hated? I got that feeling when I went to a bar once in the south. All the pretty dudes were pulling poon meanwhile the fat overweight or average dudes were trying to size them up or talk shit behind their backs

They're the ones already willing to spend time on their appearance and clothes so it only makes sense they'd be willing to put in a bit of time to look even better

>prior

Can jammies please take care of these discord tranny raiders

You have a problem with prettyboys at the gym, user?

Attached: 20181011_230935.jpg (2576x1932, 1.54M)

We've come a long way from rock and have now gone to cock for the pretty bois. I actually think they will have an incredible relevance in the future as the need to fulfill companionship rises.

Probably but that's how everyone is that's envious. The south just has a lot of Chad's and a lot of Cletus's with not many average people in the middle. And southern women are either sun-kissed stacies or mama June's.

what is this waifu from?

It seems niggers don't know how to reverse Google search

devilman crybaby, shes not that great (not OP BTW)

There is a species of bird where are 3 types of male:
1.- The alpha who has territory and fuck bitches.
2.- The sneaky one that stealth-fucks some females (cucking the alpha in the process).
3.- The female looking one that get shagged even by the alpha.

But why the third one is important? People theorized that female birds are really into male-male sex which attracts more females which gives more sex to males . It's a win-win deal. Twinks should be encouraged so we humans can have that bird utopia.

Found it.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruff#Behaviour

I would say the cletuses (Bearded normal looking dadbod guys) with the pick up trucks are pretty much the average dude in the south. they usually are envious of prettyboys and muscular chads aka anyone that looks better than them from what ive seen

op here

shes cute and her overall appearance and aura reminds me of a girl that I fell heads over heel for when I used to be a DYEL non gym going fuck

Attached: 00000.jpg (1192x1524, 201K)

Much like gaming, its become "cool".

Attached: southerners.png (1331x108, 16K)

based masaaki yuasa poster

pretty people are just better at selling stuff/marketing

>That
>Prettyboy
He'd be an incel if he weren't famous

Well this isn't true anymore, because we mistakenly gave women rights.
The advent of birth control also adjusts women's preferences to that of less masculine due to the position not their ovulation cycle