Does running away from danger in front of your girlfriend make you a pussy?

on the weekend I was out with my girlfriend downtown when suddenly a horde of mudslimes started pushing me around in front of her without even saying anything. when I felt that one of them was going for a punch, I started sprinting off. One of them started chasing me but gave up after like 10 m (I am a former sprinter, there was no chance he would catch up).

after the incident I called my girlfriend and met up with her again. I ran because I didn't want to get punched and I knew that they would never touch her, because she is a girl and there were plenty of people around. does she now think that I'm a wuss? It was the only thing that made sense to do because there was no way I was going to have a fight with 3 people call off of work for the week. she has been low-key mad at me for days.

Attached: image.jpg (880x587, 64K)

Attached: dear abby.jpg (636x358, 44K)

Yes backing down from a fight makes girls find you not attractive.

You are better off fighting and losing than not running away

But then again there are situations where you should run because who cares about some sluts dried up cunt when the other result is death

How would that be any better. If I try to find one of them that I would get jumped and get my ass kicked, maybe even getting into a lot of trouble with my boss over this, because I probably wouldn't be able to work with having a blackeye. I also knew they wouldn't attack her because there was other people standing around. Intelligent people don't fight. I am better than them for not going on their level

Why didnt you use your germanic build to fight them back? Its your country Hnas

>leaving your woman alone with three mudslimes

Attached: cat_computer.jpg (450x311, 38K)

Three on one doesn't sound like a good idea, plus what the fuck would even be the point. I was a lot faster than them so we were able to get out of this situation unharmed.

Did you do the right thing? Probably.
Does she think less of you now? Yes.

that's real sad, hans. i guess you're just going to have to go back there and let them fuck you in the ass since youre already their little bitch

Girls can deal with you trying to fight and losing

Running away causes biological sirens to go off that you are a pussy.

It’s funny you don’t get people doing random assaults like this even with lots of blacks in America because people have guns

I have explained the situation to her many times but she still seems kind of mad at me for whatever reason, she also admitted that she did not feel like she was in danger. Maybe she has some other issues going on in her life I don't know

You did the smart thing, but not the right thing

only faggot pussies have a girlfriend

Please. I don't behave like an ape. If anything avoiding a situation like that shows my intellectual superiority.

Under very few circumstances should you fight off those attacking females. Feminists get mad if you hold a door open even if it is just manners and you do it so it doesn't smash the person behind you as you both go through the door. Let women deal with the problem. They wanted moozlims. They got moozlims. Walk away and don't look back.

Dude you left her at the potential mercy of 3 violent men to save yourself

That’s the problem

If this really happened, your relationship ended that day. Woman want someone to protect them and their possible offspring no matter the odds. You just showed that you arent capable of that and no matter what she says aka that she understands its etc: deep down she despises you for not defending her in the face of danger.
And she is right about that.

Fuck off whiteknight. Fighting everytime to defend muh'lady just shows how easily you are manipulated by emotions, and ready for her to instill her oneitis

In Germany, Muslims will attack you just for fun, without even saying anything, even if you didn't look at them or say anything or whatever, they just attack in groups out of boredom. Or they try to intimidate you into front of your girlfriend to stir up a fight. It is super pathetic

I really hope you are just shitposting. Otherwise you are the perfect example why the Mudslimes can take over Germany so easily.

1/10
made me reply

Yes but there were plenty of people around and they were clearly after me and not my girlfriend, that's why I spent it off, I knew that nothing would happen to her, other people would have jumped in if that happened

>AHHHH PLEASE DONT HURT ME
The absolute state of German males in 2018.

Attached: B62FD1A7-F000-4544-988C-3EBD43CF1BF2.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

>this copypasta again

Your decision was rational.

But the girl will look at you as a coward and a weak individual she can bully around. If that is the the attraction will disappear.

She wasn't being attacked, so I didn't have to defend her, what are you talking about, I was defending myself.

Self defence experts advise putting distance between yourself and an attacker as the first choice of action, only resorting to fighting if it's unavoidable, that's the sensible way to go about things but a woman would probably rather see you beaten to death so, up to you what you do really.

He just secretly wanted her too get gangbanged by mud dicks like all German "men".

I left 2 boyfriends after one shat his pants 'cus a drunk hooligan (english) asked him a question, and the 2nd for the same reason only it was a friendly drunk.

Why would I be shit posting about this. If I were, then I would've probably made it look like they were also attacking her or something

>trusting bystanders to help anyone in 2018

I just evaluated the situation like a smart person does and when the smartest way without anybody getting hurt or in unnecessary trouble.

Yes you displayed yourself as publicly inferior. No wonder she doesn't respect you anymore.

Mudslimes dont look for an opponent they look for a victim. And you showed that you are a victim. They attack only the ones where they can smell the fear. They start with " blickficken " ( starefucking ) and if you react by looking down and behaving like the typical Beta you for sure are, the laugh at you and keep pushing you around. There is a reason why Turks and Arabs dont pull this shit with Russiand and Poles because these guys fight back.

Yep just like american niggers. They are pack hunters and can sense fear the olny way to deal with them is too show no fear. If u have too start grabbing at your hip or pocket to make them think u have a weapon. They are cowards who would never fight 1 on 1 or aginst someone with a knife or gun.

Wish I could sprint. On my last day taxi driving had a couple HS kids run on me; couldn't catch em. :(