Melatonin

I have insomnia and I take 5 mg of melatonin every night before bed so I don't fuck up my sleep. Is this hurting my gains in any way?

Attached: melatonin.png (362x330, 63K)

Does this really help you? I wake up every 2 hours, at least, for the past 10 years. Always tired and already had a sleep study done, they said no to sleep apnea.

Yeah it makes me feel really drowsy and makes my mind a lot more blank as I am falling asleep. I used to wake up occasionally in the middle of the night for no reason now I only do if I need to piss.

melatonin gives some people insane nightmares, especially after using it for a while. i cant useit anymore, it makes me wake up every few hours, see nightmares and makes getting up impossible

Idk if it'll fuck with gains but it probably isn't good for you to be taking oral hormones. I also take melatonin though unfortunately. Been too stressed to sleep without it this year.

~300mcg is said to be the magic dose, just break up a 3mg pill or whatever and eyeball it. Less chance of waking up drowsy, less likely to build a dependency (lol)

I sleep more far comfortably on melatonin but I do get some pretty crazy nightmares from time to time. At this point after days when I am exercising for up to 4-5 hours I need melatonin to fall asleep.

Your body will eventually down-regulate natural melatonin production, leading to worse sleep in the long run.

Not true.
I had a 13 yo insomnia that almost pushed me to suicide and I developed a bunch of mental disorders that will never let me be a normal human ever again.
And 2mg melatonin fixed my life literally.
Also now I can sleep some times without it randomly. Like rn. Good night

I get panic attacks and feel like im going to die sometimes when I try to sleep so I use 10mg for that. Using melatonin everyday is probably bad though.

Night homie. Sleep well.

lol deez wypipo tyna steel tha melatonin from our beutifol black skin nigga! Fuckin crackas

I took 2 pills of 20 mg.

What should I do now? Will I get HiGh ?

5mg might be too much. They're now discovering that lower dose melatonin is more safe and effective. Do your research

Thats melanin you idiot. Not melatonin

Attached: 20180502_000015.png (500x564, 302K)

sweet dreams, user uwu

melatonin and ovarian root makes me sleep like a baby.

>t. a guy that used benadryl every night for 3+ years to sleep and fight insomnia who quit when he found out benadryl leads to dementia

What if I take tylenol PM instead?

That's just benadryl and you should buy it as unisom or whatever generic benadryl is on sale so you don't need to take tylenol with it

Both will help you sleep, both are safe to take every day but you probably don't want to do months of it in a row.

You should go to bed because you're about to get tucked in

that was the joke

Just watch michael walker on joe rogans podcast and fix your sleep instead of hoping a pill will do it all for you. The dude is a neuroscientist who has been studying sleep for ~25yrs

I don’t feel anything btw

Melatonin didn't work for me, I have been taking sleeping pills for 5 years, the only way I don't have to increase the dose is by smoking a little bit of weed once the pill kicks in, in that way I will pass out so fast. Btw weed by itself doesn't work and the pill by itself with increase my tolerance in a matter of days.

My secret is I drink a glass of milk right before passing out, the milk kinda detox my body from the sustances while I'm aesleep so I can get REM or at least is what I think cause I dream weird shit every single night.

Insomnia is horrible bro.

Gn fren

>I take 5 mg of melatonin every night
oh shit nigger what are you doing

I do this like 2-3 times a week and it's good enough for me

You shouldn’t take melatonin every night, just enough to catch your circadian rhythm

I can only sleep with a couple of benzos.
Or less benzos + alcohol. But this screws up my intermittent fasting.

I take benadryl and 15mg of melatonin every night. I get crazy nightmares but I kind of enjoy them. My mind is a little weird.
Plus, I used to get sleep terror and paralysis when I had to take GHB to sleep so melatonin nightmares aren't shit.

This
>pulling fish hooks out of my eyes
>trying to drive with bones sticking out and hands and arms
>attacked by snakes
>shot in stomach trying to find hospital but the surroundings keep changing

Nothing like waking up and putting on your happy face for work after you just got tortured in your sleep

it doesn't put you to sleep like a sleep aid would but it definitely helps you get to sleep.

I wait till I'm super tired and then take 10mg of melatonin. It knocks me on my ass every time and before I drift off i'm at god-like levels of /comfy/

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (600x579, 42K)

man I had this one where all my teeth just kind of crumpled and fell out, the sensation was so strange and as I was waking up from the shock I could like feel them coming back together in my mouth it was so strange

I think something like this is a bit better than melatonin, especially when it comes to taking it often. When you steep a blend of these herbs for a long time they actually do have a mild sedative effect to make it easier to fall asleep. I also take L theanine in my tea before bed sometimes.

Attached: 5264ee90dc846.png (265x265, 110K)

I'm dependent on it now. Fuck my life.

Oh shit no wonder I was convinced I was in a lovecraftian "dream" reality and kept seeing shit I couldn't comprehend.

Might explain why I woke up from a vivid dream I couldn't remember but the first thing I heard when I woke up was "No don't wake up or you'll forget everything"

I take a fat scoop of magnesium with some casein and skim milk before bed and I’m out in minutes after lights go off. I only take melatonin on weekend if I wanna really hammer in some sleep

No. Just don't take some bullshit mega dose.

Some studies show glycine helps sleep quality if you want some more stuff.

guys is it bad that i take 15 mg of that shit everyday? I work nightshifts and sleep horrified most of the time. But this shit kinda works

i decrease and increase the dosage based on my needs. if i fell asleep well, i take quarter off a tablet next night. if i had trouble falling asleep, i increase the dosage by one quarter.

in addition i find magnesium helps falling asleep too.

Anyone try pic related brand? I take two of them and feel nothing. I swear it's just a sugar pill.

Attached: melatonin.jpg (1600x1600, 808K)