Body Dysmorphia Thread

what are your self perceived genetic or visual flaws? (height, face, dick, hairline, fat/muscle mass, bone thickness or shoulder width, neck width, jaw, chin, teeth, cheekbone height, Ect.)

and what exercise do you do to fix them?

out of ten, how bad do you think these flaws are, ten being a deformity.

what are your mental flaws?

Attached: d3cbb08a53a1afcd6cf5714fce52f7602822454b2bd5bded214440f570540cc8_1.jpg (320x317, 28K)

precuts carinatum, i'd give it an 11 out of 10

that's unfortunate user

Problems: Height and nose.

I'm a pretty good looking guy (I've been asked out, got a good amount of tinder likes if that's what you're into) but my biggest flaws would be my height (5' 8") and my nose (football injury that caused it to be slightly slanted to the left slide and has a bump on the ridge). My parents refused to send me to the hospital because "it's fine, you didnt break anything" and just gave me a frozen vegetable pack to put on my nose. Now I have this fucking problem where if I do something too physically demanding, the ridge of my nose turns purple and I have trouble breathing due to a deviated septum (airways through nose aren't straight). Interestingly, I've had some girl call my nose "chiseled" but she was a whale so I didn't think too much of it. Also, I have a pretty solid beard, so it kinda helps, in a way, hide my nose. Anyways, I'm getting septoplasty and rhinoplasty very soon, so I'm about to jump from a 8 to an 8.5 or possibly a 9 (rating myself off sources, not myself. I honestly don't think I'm that high of a rating. Gotta have confidence though so fuck it.) As for the height thing, it's more of an addition that I'd like, but I'm considering it a flaw because it would technically make me look better. Seems like Jow Forums is really hung on it for some reason, though.

Exercises: None for the nose. As for height, I stretch before and after workouts. I also try to sleep for more than 7 hours every night (not happening, though), and I'm eating my greens.

Ratings:
Height: 2
Nose: 5 (getting that shit fixed so soon it'll be 0)

Mental flaws:
I tend to overthink. Along with that, I'm fairly lazy (with everything but working out). I'm working on both those flaws though.

I don't really notice how I look at first glance, like in a picture, it's when I start to focus more on it that I think my whole face looks really deformed when it doesn't.

Hideous witch-goblin side profile, yellow teeth, loose skin and stretch marks from being at the exact BMI that is considered 'overweight' at my heaviest.
Sister looks like an instagram model.
Life is cruel bros.

Oh and I forgot, saggy boobs that need a bra to look halfway decent

Deviated septum, cant really work that out. Will have to get surgery. I have no depth perception (I took a test at the eye doctor, literally 0). It's all good otherwise

I have two quarrels with my body.

1. I have slight man-tits, and a fat stomach sometimes referred to as a "beer gut". Me and my dad have the EXACT same body type. Everything I eat goes straight to the belly/flanks area. I'm 6'3 240lbs I bet theres at least 10 lbs in my stomach alone.
6/10, girl still find me attractive, theres a name for it now, dad bod.

2. I have epilepsy. Not terribly bad like I have a seizure every week. I haven't had a seizure in years. It just sucks balls because I can't join the military. At 16 I got my first seizure and had them until the doctors got the right medication dosage for me. My whole life plan up until 16 was to join the military.

8/10, not absolutely debilitating, but just fucked up my life plan.

Other than those two things im a solid 8/10..

goodluck with surgery! and yeah sounds like you are a pretty person. good for you for working on your flaws.

that is literally just what happens when you "look at yourself till you turn ugly"

a. the witch goblin / angel twink meme is a lie, I genuinely find a lot of girls with "witch" noses hot, specifically arab/polish. I prefer hook/bump noses (to an extent) to childlike ski jump noses or ball noses like sometimes Asian or black women have.

b. teeth are yellow in their natural state, but you could get them whitened if it bothers you

c. I am a guy and I have insane stretch marks on my back despite being underweight my entire life because I gained muscle really fast, they are like bright pink (I'm whitp) parallel lines in sets of 3 about an inch thick an literally no one cares.

unless you have literal pancake titties or no nipples, boobs are always a plus. they just are. if a girl is flat or thicc it's a plus.

no depth perception? that's strange, I wanna say be careful crossing the street?
and just wait till you get surgery :)

sorry you have epilepsy, that sucks, but it's seriously a good thing you couldn't join the military. you dodged ptsd, killing people, and dying.

sounds like a cut could solve your body problems? if not, get your test levels checked. extreme abdominal fat is a sign (and cause, weirdly enough) of low testosterone.

>Hairy nipples
>Hairy dick shaft
>Mild unibrow
3/10, I'll probably get it all lasered, tbqh. As it is, I pluck the unibrow.

>Wristlet (7" circumference)
2/10, if it's not severe women can't tell

>Below average penis girth (4.5")
4/10, I'm longer than average and if my dick is out, it's already too late for her to back out.

Fat tummy guy here, I have no problem busting a fat ass nut and/or fucking three times a night. On the other hand I feel I would be a good killer and also love guns so it was my life goal to be a career military man. Dad was a navy man. Here's little me and his epic mustache while we're on the subject.

Attached: 12901007_10206659960200188_316670844103066552_o.jpg (1104x1414, 481K)

My teeth are yellow and using a teeth whitener feels like cheating. I'm a little skinny fat but that will go away once I start the cutting phase, I have gyno, my face is ever so slightly asymmetrical that at a good angle I look fine but I'm really self conscious about it, and my forehead is a normal size but neanderthal tier in terms of how it looks at the profile.

I have the same thing, but my body looks pretty good, including chest. Are you a lanklet?

Yes I am. But mine is pretty bad on its own, and slightly asymmetric.

Attached: 6CDE3D9A-AC21-4252-B35B-3C1B8CCA7C1D.jpg (2576x1932, 713K)

I have hipertrophia, sometimes my eye looks very goofy, 7/10

6.1x5.1 inches dicklet 3/10
Acne scars 8/10. But they are fading away so thats ok
Sometimes my hair is stupid when i use shampoo so I try and avoid it as much as I can.
Other than that im pretty happy with myself.

>hairy nipples
>dick shaft hair
>mild unibrow if you don't tweeze

user, I have all of these, so does every male over the age of 16. these are literally secondary puberty traits.

>7 inch wrists
the thing is, women genuinely can't tell. if you have small forearms they think you have big wrists, if you have big forearms they think you have big wrists.

if it was like 4.5 inches or below it'd be u aesthetic but 7 is fine.

>penis girth is half an inch below average

fuck less loose women if it bothers you but personally that sounds awesome. my girth is above average and because of that condoms cut off my blood flow and make me half soft, and if I get with a virgin girl it takes like ten minutes to get my dick in, and then I go numb because it's too tight.

however the penis thing could be bad if it affects your confidence or you fall in love with a loose woman and she says she cares about girth.

sounds like you just have to cut. sounds like an ez fix to me.

cute baby and cool mustache.

eh none of those seem bad, whitening teeth is fine. gyno is only really bad if you're fat and/or it's extreme.

can you gain pecs and body fat to reduce the attention drawn to that?

fuck that's unsettling

I lost like 15 kg... my love handles stills looks very massive while my upper back and chest reduced in size.. maybe i'm suffering this

Yeah bro. Now imagine living with it everyday. I don’t know how I do it desu
Im naturally low bf so my best bet is to get big boi mode

>170 cm with a pelvic tilt that i never taked care of, probably would be taller if fixed (by the curve at least 4-5 cm)
>nose lil eagle beak but subtle
>straight black hair+brown eyes (not even being asian or totally hispanic, white skin tho)
>i was a competitive swimmer, fucked my knee for ever and now im fat and cant run or jump without some pain and im too far from any pool
I would say physically 5/10 need some work

>overthinker
>intelligent but lazy and underachiever
>depressed, no treatment
>apathic
>i tend to bond romantically a lil too fast (nothing that exagerated)
>emotionally scarred by a gf (3 years relation)
>some degree of physical dis-morphia, sometimes i cant recognize myself in the mirror
>sleep paralysis
>precognition dreams that i only remember when the thing already happened
>recently got an "its over" again
>too good at sex, shitty lover, every women i been with ends up hating me
>compulsive manipulator and lier, i lie too damn well, never got caught
>anxious and autistic while in college, barely talk to anyone, no friends
>i feel like nobody likes me when im not in my close friends group
>i miss my family and my dog every day (i live away because college)
0/10 need a shotgun clip trough my skull

Severely balding at 20, been getting there since 17. Fucked me over mentally by skewing my self image and making it so I never talk to women in any sort of romantic way. Doesn't help I'm 5' 8". Thankfully I've been lifting and my self image has been improving. Not the worst genetic problem but definitely still sucks, 5/10.

not perceived they're real

Attached: WIN_20190319_23_08_00_Pro (2).jpg (640x360, 29K)

i don't have a double chin but i have a fat storage on top of my chin which makes my side profile look like something unreal

Attached: 1549499981915.png (652x914, 10K)

>precognition dreams
I have those. I know it's not a deja vu because I started writing them down and seeing shit happen weeks later.
Also, I want a "wholesome, loyal" girlfriend but after I get them I neglect them and lose them.
Also, body Dysmorphia as everyone else here, I'm unsatisfied with my feather head natural limit so I'm going on steroids to reach and maintain 205 at 5'10. Going for Frank Zane aesthetics vs Ronnie Coleman

Attached: PicsArt_03-09-09.51.13.jpg (1717x3052, 795K)

dude yesterday the girl i was dating stopped texting back, so i text my friend, i end the fucking text, sent it and remember it from a dream
I wish i knew before so i didnt fucked up with the girl.

and no, body dysmorphia like cant recognize my fucking face and voice

Phimosis
Everyone says it takes time and just stretch it but I've been stretching it for years and I can only get the head out when it's flaccid otherwise it feels like I'm strangling my duck
It has gated me from ever having sex and I hate it. I don't want to get it cut but by god am I debating it

Is the Phimosis physically stopping you from sex or are you just waiting for a soulmate (fiction)?

why not get surgery?

This is a not even subtle attempt to push circumcision onto retards and create the lie that it's normal and a good thing.

Height: 5'9"
Honestly didn't care until I came here, now I constantly overthink it.

Mental flaws: very neurotic and afraid of socializing.

Thank god my mom made me pull my dick back since I was little when I had to take showers. I wonder what other parenting shit you need to teach your sons&daughters when growing up.

Based

I wouldnt worry too much about it, makes you look tougher because it looks like you fight. Makes you looks more masculine. But i'd definitely get that deviated septum fixed.

alopecia universalis.

I've always thought about how it affected my looks

I'm not an ugly guy I just feel like it's such a cockblock to what I could look like.
not only that but no man on either side of my family went bald as far as I know.
And when I had hair it was thick and dark, eyebrows too.

It started in high school

Never had problems getting girlfriends then or now though, but sometimes I think what if I had hair

Attached: 1551313247520.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

It's more I'm lowkey self-conscious about it
Because everything's stuck under the forskin, my dick looks like a really big sausage when hard
So instead of dealing with the "Ew, what the fuck is that?" I kind of just avoid sex altogether

Too tall 5/10
jaw too big 7/10
I have messed up shoulder blades and hips from rowing in high school so I walk funny 8.5/10

I literally have gyno anyone know how I can make my nips look less suckable?

was like 310 as a kid, now im 210. Got down to 188, still felt like I had a gut and was repulsively ugly.

I'll never stop being that fat kid.

Is there no way to get it fixed, user?
I read a while back that some anti-immunosuppressant related meds can help with that.

bro are u me

The only thing fucking me up is my gyno.
Im fairly tall and have been called handsome lots of times in public but this gyno shit has been fucking up my mind since i first found out i had it at 16 (im 21 now). No amount of push ups or chest growing seems to fix it. I have gone years without being able to take off my shirt in public because of how embarrassing it looks..
There have been days where i look at my old child photos of me shirtless and get depressed at how my chest was never like how it is now. Also to make matters worse im the only dude in my family that seems to have it.

Attached: C33167C6-D26A-4A5F-BBB7-7E1A9A83E34C.jpg (841x764, 38K)

there are these jak inhibitor drugs that worked pretty well, I'll ask about em at my next derma appointment

Physical:
-short (5’6)
-giant forehead
-kinda ugly face
Can’t do anything about the height. I wear hats to hide my forehead.
The face is a weird thing where half the days I think I look fine and attractive and other times I curse god for making me look so gross.

Mental:
-literally have been unable to feel love for any girl other than the one I crushed on in highschool three years ago.
This one sucks the most cause it makes me feel autistic. Have had sex and even a 4 month relationship and don’t feel an ounce of empathy for those girls.
Just want my crush.

Attached: E75D03D3-EF3A-40A2-B8A3-CC8302539F65.jpg (1300x861, 84K)

Fapping addiction

I'm 5.7, I suffer from chronic tibial periostitis in both legs so we can guess I'm bow-legged, also my nose is tilted to the left, I actually need to have surgery because my right nostril is almost blocked and I also have chronic sinusitis

I'm 5'8" (7/10), have something of a big forehead (2.5/10), my nose is too big (5/10) and my eyes are too close together and poorly shaped (6/10).
I compensate for all of this with otherwise good facial structure (blessed with a good jaw and high cheekbones) and my bright blue eyes.
to help myself, I've started lifting, investing in better clothes, learnt to style my hair and am currently working on massive social gainz and trying to otherwise grow as a person.
As far as I can tell, I have no mental flaws.

Aaaaaah begone stupid abdominal lard I'm sooo close to a flat stomach but it never goes away

Attached: download_20190205_194403.png (318x313, 95K)

Same. Especially when its too cold put to run, runnings the ticket

you're not supposed to pull it back until puberty though

>height, face, dick, hairline, fat/muscle mass, bone thickness or shoulder width, neck width, jaw, chin, teeth, cheekbone height.

Jesus I checked off on everything you said but I still managed to get a gf I really must be dysmorphic.

Attached: grim patron.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Nose, soft jawline, narrow lips, low interpupilary distance.

Nose: It's tall. It's not feminine.
Skin: face breaks out, body has tons of sunspots, had a mole but got it removed
Hair: It always looks either greasy or dry, flyaway hairs, hairline isn't good with baby hairs
Body: legs are too short for my torso
Arms: too skinny
Ass: can't fit into fucking miniskirts anymore
Lips: too thin and small mouth, so that with a big nose makes me hideous
Eyes: they're really slavic looking, and grey, I'm used to them now but dark circles always underneath
Eyebrows: are thin
Nails: are too small
Teeth: crooked
Breasts: nice now but used to be uneven and the areola is not round but like the rings of saturn, oval shaped
Toes: not bad but a little stubby

Every photo has gotten comments of being really ugly. But in real life tons of people calling me beautiful. Guess they pity me.

I don't think anyone has ever outwardly mentioned anything about it because unattractive but I just have trouble accepting my looks. I looked different than others growing up. Nobody takes me seriously. I have serious issues about being ugly especially when I see photos of me looking ugly.
I'm not sure I even have a redeeming feature. My hips are nice. My feet are nice too.

Physical:

>5’10”
>TMJ which causes to me have a tense jaw all the time and has overall caused my bottom jaw to be slightly misaligned (only seems to be noticeable to me)
>red-green colorblind
>slightly negative canthal tilt on eyes (I think mine works for me like Ryan gosling)
>slight fordyce spots on penis shaft, never bothered me too much and never had a girl care either. Penis is average sized and never been an issue

All in all I’ve been told I’m an attractive guy in general and had good luck with good looking girls. Always harder on myself with these things than anyone else

Mental:
>Severe anxiety disorder
Have to take two medications just to make it through the days. The gym has helped exponentially. It’s my happy place where my worries don’t follow me through the door. Before medication I would think myself into panic attacks and severe migraines, to points I thought I would have to call an ambulance. It’s managed now and I’m ok
>severe bouts of depression
This was more or less caused by the anxiety where I would think myself into a state of depression over the content of my thoughts, heavily self critical of myself to the point of hating myself. This has been ok and haven’t had problems in a while. The medications assist in that as well as the gym

Really my mental stuff has limited me more than physical. It’s a burden on girls that want to get into a relationship with me. Overall I give my physical deformities a 2/10, mental a 6/10

Attached: image.jpg (432x525, 101K)

6'1, 85kg lean, can hold a flag, 2/2.5/3.5/6, have had girls approach me when shirtless asking if they can feel my body in front of whatever girl I may be hanging out with at the time. Good wavey hair, dark brown but get natural blonde highlights in sun. Cold blue eyes. Great swimmer....

But then, I have a great profile from the front. Strong chin etc, it's just a bit.. Shallow from the side. Looking at it objectively it doesn't change much but after years of being on fit I think it takes at least four points off my score.

My height and nose
I'm 5'3 so i'll let you guess how JUSTed i've been through my entire life
Nose is too big on the end, looks funny

Ratings:
Height: -10
Nose: 3

Bonus round
My dick, which is slightly above average length and girth, looks enormous on me so i'm giving it a 9