Coach tells other guys they are doing great

>coach tells other guys they are doing great
>Learning fast, gives them a pat on the back
>Doesn't say anything to you

Attached: 54356467.jpg (236x285, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia.com/education/news-wires-white-papers-and-books/liston-sonny-c-1928
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i remember that feel in xc hs

He was giving them more than a "pat on the back". Be glad you weren't involved.

Attached: sand.jpg (480x360, 15K)

what do from here? quit?

Its okay user. The life of a warrior is a lonely one.

Some of us are just not meant to be liked.

Attached: hsug2rxt25z01.jpg (1049x943, 81K)

Oh my brothers it still hurts so much.

Someday I'll make you proud, coach.

Attached: T4loHcxO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Same thing is happening to me at judo, 5th class or 6th. Learning slow because my first ever martial arts. Feel like i am letting down the sensei and the second in charge.

I'll show you it was worth it when i compete.

Attached: yhtry.jpg (500x421, 21K)

Probably because you suck

I've always been athletic so I don't know that feel

user, try not to take it so hard. Some people are simply cursed.

encyclopedia.com/education/news-wires-white-papers-and-books/liston-sonny-c-1928

>Liston thought that with the heavyweight belt in his possession, his public persona would change also. But it did not. Liston expected a hero’s welcome when he returned to Philadelphia as the heavyweight champion, but when he arrived at the airport, he was met by no one. Sports-writer Jack McKinney described Liston’s reaction to his chilly reception as the newly-crowned heavyweight champion in Sports Illustrated: “His eyes swept the whole scene. He was extremely intelligent, and he understood immediately what it meant. His Adam’s apple moved slightly. You could feel the deflation, see the look of hurt in his eyes. It was almost like a silent shudder went through him.”

>You could feel the deflation, see the look of hurt in his eyes
fuck sakes

Attached: 1301cb7dd66fc2b4862f171852e1eb13.jpg (734x1187, 114K)

Because 5th or 6th class isn't shit. No one is going to be good that early.

I feel like i am doing the worst in class, i keep stuffing up the techniques of throws, and forgetting the names of the techniques.

I feel like i am letting everyone down and wasting the instructors time.

Attached: 1543371692811.png (451x387, 87K)

don't worry brother, after a while you won't even have to think about the stuff you fi d hard now. 5th class is still early days but if you need you can practice foot movements and whatnot at home.

If it's that important study consistently, stick to it and don't slack off. You can make it, the tools are available to you, use them and you'll do yourself proud.
Don't think you're going to be perfect at everything, just try and then keep trying and going.

mate i still forget the technique names and I've done it for 16 years. of course you aren't doing great yet just give it time

this is just racism

user is just a useless nigger who needs to go do karate
i learned throws and remember it all after 3 classes
3 throws and 3 foot sweeps

>tfw still replay the memory of my coach slapping my ass picking me up and saying he was proud of me
Not sure why it’s so vivid, it’s a great feeling nevertheless. Wish I had more like that though

fuck off chad

try harder

Friendly reminder, guys. This is the kind of people who begrudge "attention whores" and women "seeking validation"

This

I don't about Judo but in BJJ you have to train for at least two years to reach an "ok" level (blue belt).

You might just be a late bloomer. I had a really slow start in fitness but i was able to grind past everyones biggest plateaus thanks to perseverance. Then everyone likes you when youre the best.

>having boxing classes
>not a serious place mostly just begginers and people seeking aerobic workouts instead of fighting
>coach usually wouldnt call people out that much if the form was wrong
>for some reason after sometime he would call me out on literally everything
kinda pissed me off even if i was doing it wrong

He saw that you are actually commited to learning boxing dumdum.
Why would he spend saliva criticizing someone who is there to "burn calories",
He likes you breh.

>Do Judo
>Told coach i want to compete and reason i am there
>Whenever he explains anything he stares at me in the eyes no matter where i am, standing or sitting down

Fuck this guys problem.

>last one to get picked in pt class, as always
>teacher forces me into one of the teams
>brad goes "oh for fucks sake"
>spends the entire game aggressively throwing the ball at my face
>take my chance and make him taste his own medicine
>he falls, bleeding from his nose
>I'm expelled for a week
>any chance of social redemption is gone
>I'm the bad guy

>boxing coach says hes proud of me for the first time
>coach and members start calling me by my name instead of "big man"

gonna make it.

They probably don’t even know your name man. Once they know you, they’ll warm up to you. Everyones friendly once they know you won’t quit in martial arts, if only cause being rude can lead to someone getting hurt

>not even his family or friends or even his fucking gym showed up
Fuck man that hurts