So I have been eating chicken broccoli and rice for about two weeks now. It’s getting old...

So I have been eating chicken broccoli and rice for about two weeks now. It’s getting old. Anyone got some good breakfast ideas? I see a lot of egg talk on here but idk what I should have with them. Any help would be appreciated

Pic is me today after the workout. Not even close to where I wanna be but my backs getting wider and my triceps are getting fuller

Attached: 4C55AE14-62B3-4715-B5D1-20C001F26D22.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

>inb4 cut your hair

I swear I can never post here without that becoming the topic of discussion

Attached: 3862195F-4095-454F-B914-292DBA7D189C.jpg (750x780, 263K)

tren

i have some tips:

invest in a good haircut, short hair is in these days, you have great hair and an awesome hairline, but i'd go with something that shows off your waves, like clipped on the back and sides, and a few inches long on top

short hair will also make you look broader by emphasizing your shoulders, you have a broad frame so this would go well together

i'd go with a #2 or #3 trim on your facial hair to show the fine lines better, very nordic/viking

for breakfast eggs and toast, or oatmeal, or anything you like :)

Attached: 1547447442041.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Don’t cut it if you don’t want, but at least wash it or take care of it. Looks neglated

I’ve lurked on this board for close to a year and have no idea what you mean

You are fat. Sorry. U look awful desu.

It has been working and lifting the past two days haven’t had a good r and r with my sisters and girl (they do my hair since I realized how that sounds)

Post body with time stamp lurking landwhale

i think you would look really good with a pony tail or man-bun look (shaved close on the sides and back, drawn into bun on top) and a goatee

i saw it pulled off sickeningly well by a swedish guy once

Attached: 1552951858067.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Eggs and oatmeal is what I was gonna do! Should I worry about the carbs since I’m lean bulking?

Thanks user I was actually thinking about that! I just want to be able to grow thick facial hair first.

Seasoning.
Salt, pepper, basil, maybe some cumin and garlic and paprika.

i drown my chicken/rice/veggie mix with siracha and onions sauce. i know its sodium city but its just so fucking good

carbs are fine :)

cutting and bulking is the same really, you just need to be eating less/more than you are burning to lose weight/grow

lean bulking usually means eating closer to maintenance so you put on fat less quickly, its slower but more controllable

i eat 2200cals a day and am losing around 2lbs a week and eat 200g carbs easily every day. if i wasnt doing cardio i would eat about 1700cals but still over 150g carbs.

as long as you are eating 0.7g of protein per lb of lean body mass you have a positive environment for muscle growth or maintenance, you really dont need much more protein than that for either cutting or bulking

Attached: 1550937658520.jpg (717x959, 48K)

I’ve just been marinating mine in BBQ sauce thanks for the ideas anons!

I need to do cardio it’s just so boring I’m getting a bike so I can go to some trails nearby, work out my legs and get decent cardio

you look like a guy that staffed a summer camp i went to

heres a thought. lose some weight you fat fuck

Attached: 854152F1-77A1-4451-85B7-E4A96E240767.jpg (500x334, 44K)

Frizzy and gross looking, you have to get good shampoo and conditioner. At least get a 1/2 inch trim every three months

Sauce like that is high in sodium and fats.
Just use a little seasoning salt and garlic cloves and you'll be good

You obviously haven't if you dont know what tren is.