Who else's lifts went up after watching Brendon "make a stream to inspire the team" Tarrant's video?

Who else's lifts went up after watching Brendon "make a stream to inspire the team" Tarrant's video?

Attached: shootergames.png (509x262, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TLXsFqSvy0M
news.com.au/world/pacific/how-accused-gunman-went-from-ordinary-family-life-to-terrorism/news-story/02753fc9f3b67f670d1ba93f715df083
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Who else's lifts went up after watching Brendon "make a stream to inspire the team" Tarrant's video?
remove burger

Attached: 767D62FD-1E48-4C0C-B0FF-D852DD8C6F6E.jpg (352x253, 22K)

best preworkout i've ever taken

Attached: 1547333675317.jpg (960x720, 61K)

Based and blasphemy pilled

I started to listen his soundtrack during my workouts
youtu.be/TLXsFqSvy0M

>I started to listen his soundtrack during my workouts
I tried with a playlist on loop, but when it hit GAS GAS GAS I started laughing and almost fucked up my rep so I had to stop.

Attached: 640C77C3-4052-47D5-85D6-92F88DB798C8.gif (2000x800, 540K)

lol, seething

Attached: 1526982857048.jpg (400x377, 41K)

Cringe

You need to update your handbook retard. Soibois can't be Trump supporters, and nationalists do not support jew-loving Trump.

pol elected trump as a troll. only the_cuckold still supports that ZOG puppet. update your spreadsheets, jew

saged, cunt

bump :^)

if anything your the retard

Attached: 1552881057211.jpg (600x760, 230K)

distilled newfag cancer in one image

Go be a retard somewhere else

Post body or GTFO

Attached: 1546193364765.jpg (1242x1136, 816K)

the answer to that pic is me. proud incel here. incels rise UP!

He's comin' for you, Ahmed.

Attached: shitpost.jpg (718x718, 104K)

Mine did. I salivate at the sight of their blood. Especially the children.

Like fucking clockwork. The newfag /pol9k/ refugees dont post body. No more (You)'s for (You)

Attached: 1551847300079.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Fuck off akhmed

Woah you dudes are so cool and edgy

>censoring his face

cringe

They're trying to censor everything about Brenton Tarrant including his name lol

Post body

Attached: 9258F0DD-BF01-4198-BEF5-43A0B35BFCA3.jpg (600x717, 47K)

I can't believe people are actually ok with this. It's fuckin stupid and doesn't stop anyone from doing this shit. If anything it's the Barbara Streisand effect and it just makes him more famous and sought after.

Serbia Strong make burger strong!

Getting hyped off a psy-op

Attached: women leaders.jpg (780x520, 36K)

why is she roleplaying as rape culture?

that was the most inspiring video i have ever seen in my life

>If anything it's the Barbara Streisand effect
Nah it's worse since no one did shit about isis videos; mud on mud executions of hundreds and tossing fags from towers but the minute some white guy starts shooting similar go pro footage its a huge crisis.
The reason why our anglo governments and silicon valley soys are trying to suppress and hide the video is they don't want sandpeople in our countries getting the idea that change can happen from a the barrel of a gun through media manipulation. Intentional exploitation of catastrophes to push an agenda is strictly elite political and traditional media territory since it works so well. It fucking terrifies them that a few hundred inbred arabs could be tempted into similar acts creating a huge hole in the credibility of the government and it's ability to create order by pulling a few pulse night club shootings every month. Christian people, and most other religions are not going to do shit like that.
Yeah I said it: The reason why authorities and all their media thralls are hiding the video is a real fear that Muslims in the US could get fucking mad as hell and start murdering Christians in revenge.

Attached: 3 - tTmOZYR.jpg (728x410, 23K)

you're wrong. they're terrified of whites waking up. mudslimes will be mudslimes, but the white man waking up is truely a horrific possibility

Attached: 1546729857603.jpg (711x510, 50K)

In the west; how many people have white nationalist killed in the last decade? Maybe 80 people?
In the west; How many people have Muslim terrorists killed in the last decade? A few thousand.
Anyways does anyone know what brand of anti-suicide smock he's wearing? I wanna steal his look.

>In the west; how many people have white nationalist killed in the last decade? Maybe 80 people?
>In the west; How many people have Muslim terrorists killed in the last decade? A few thousand.
do you want to include deaths at the hands of the US military? vietnam, iraq, afghanistan, syria, etc? it's in the multiple millions, and that's when we at least had some small reservations about outright killing civilians.

imagine what the death tolls would look like if the number of whites who supported an "anti-jihad" matched that of muslims. death tolls would be in the tens to hundreds of millions, easily. while muslims have the drive to kill, they don't really have the means--technology, transportation, unity, and organization. whites seem more capable

Attached: 1546118512311.png (1960x1044, 957K)

>australians are now banned from browsing nsfw Jow Forums boards
not worth

it's just a DNS block. a middle-schooler can bypass that.

Fucking good

I still can. Maybe its just your service provider being pooftas?

>Complains about edgy posts on Jow Forums

yeah it's just fucking typical of these mouth breathing, self-righteous rich cunts to tell us what we can and can't do
go fuck a goat

Did they really? I cant get onto any red boards. Thats fucked up, i just want /aco/ an /d/.
Glad /b/ got banned tho

>nazi
>trump supporter
Kek, JIDF is so bad at counter-trolling. Did they lower your salaries or?

My lifts are going up regardless. My depression has seemed to have subsided.

Have sex, incels.

brenton*

my hero

Attached: 1516029906190.jpg (600x765, 31K)

>dude kills a bunch of people
>government bans Jow Forums

We're living in a meme simulation.

proud incel here. incels rise UP

Have sex.

fpbp

This user gets it. White genocide is all about the birthrates.

something that the genetic abomination in the OPs pic failed to do

It's the other way around but it can't be stopped, 4th reich a comin'!

white people were a mistake

who even laughs at dead men, women and children slaughtered like that

Attached: D1xyUzVWkAAzAte.jpg (1241x711, 78K)

slimes aren't people

Just think of all the love letters he'll get in prison. No death penalty, and I'm sure they will allow conjugal visits.

>when the soi kicks in

>Just think of all the love letters he'll get in prison
it'll be a waterfall lmao

religion is the only mistake here.

me

Attached: 1552704318407.png (1357x759, 557K)

You post body fat cunt.

>wh*teoids aren't people
fix'd

Agreed. Fuck these white virgins.

You gotta know that Jow Forums hates trump

can sombody post the uncensored pic

Jow Forums is lowtest. Stick to this board if you want to keep your highest gains, OP

But he's asstralian

Same shit.

downloading to add it to m mp3 before going run

Good. Jow Forums has gone down the shitter

news.com.au/world/pacific/how-accused-gunman-went-from-ordinary-family-life-to-terrorism/news-story/02753fc9f3b67f670d1ba93f715df083

>‘BUFFED UP’ WEIRDO
>describing himself as “the strongest person (pound for pound) in my town” and a “monster of willpower”
>gym-goer named Jo told the Telegraph he was “awkward”
>another woman called him a “creep” who would “sleaze on to girls” with little success and “was not well-liked”.

Sounds like Jow Forums to a T.

this is 4channel

Me. Lmao thanks for reminding me

>Neighbours in New Zealand’s South Island city of Dunedin called Tarrant a “recluse” and said he rapidly “buffed up” in the months leading up to Friday’s attack.

>mental health workers became aware of Tarrant, and he became known as “an intense guy who had issues with minorities, particularly immigrants and women”.

>His other grandmother, Marie Fitzgerald, told Nine he spent most of his time “learning the ins and outs of computers and playing games on computers” and girlfriends were not “on the agenda”. One relative told the Telegraph Tarrant was so obsessed with video games including World Of Warcraft and Grand Theft Auto and would urinate on the floor rather than take a break.

Attached: 1551159063937.png (837x837, 453K)

I love Russian news parody sites

he had a good soundtrack