Gyno anesthesia

Going to get my gyno removed, I have to make decision between full anesthesia and partial one, any of you got experience ?

Attached: 1516605299941.jpg (810x1080, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pG6VgEEh1BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She’s not asking for it

Anesthetics lower test. Refuse it entirely and laugh in the face of the beta doctors.

I JUST WANNA FUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They will cut my fucking body with kebab knife, my test will be much lower if I scream like a faggot

Got around 800 more if you got answers

Attached: 1525378324616.jpg (3592x2247, 520K)

Spbp.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pG6VgEEh1BU

i had ortho surgery with general anesthesia, it was great.. i basically blinked my eyes and woke up in the recovery room.

Medfag here.

It all depends on what you want your experience to be.

You can start off under local anesthetia, have some sedation, but be conscious- but if you move around too much or it’s getting painful, you’ll be put under General - we will give you a retroactive amnesic medication to make you forget you even felt pain in the OR, and you’ll wake up in recovery thinking you’re still waiting for surgery.

Young people with no real health histories do fine under General. It doesn’t effect test or any other meme shit. You wake up, may feel naseaus for up to 24 hours, you’re throat will be a little sore for a day or so from either an LMA or ETT, and you’ll probably just want to sleep afterwards.

Cost wise, if you’re put under General you have to stay for about an hour in recovery 1 and stage 2. Local is placed in stage 2 directly with a 30 min discharge.

Local anesthesia without any sedation means you can drive yourself home.

You won’t be lifting anything after gyno surgery either, there’s usually a 2 week weight lifting restriction.
No bathing for 2 weeks, just showers, shit like that.

If u have specific questions I’ll be on for the next 30

There are always risks with full anesthesia. Prefer the local one.

Thanks mate,that was best answer I could hope for. Will go for local one.
Doc also said they might roofie me up during local one if there are any problems, is it the same stuff that makes you talk shit you're not supposed to?

Yea,seems like local has more upsides

Attached: 2f35.jpg (500x375, 50K)

If you've never been fully under, I recommend trying. Yes, there's a risk, but it's also a neat experience. I place full narcosis as one of my top 5 life-changing experiences.
Of course, I wasn't being operated on for gyno, but an emergency surgery after a car crash.

s...snif

What's so special about it ?

Not necessarily.

Depending on the circumstances, ketamine may be used (but generally not for young health adults).
Ketamine is associated with the weird emergence delirium’s and saying dumb shit.

What’ll generally happen if you’re given a Pectoralis nerve block in pre op.
You’re numbed with lidocaine, and a needle is used to saturate the nerve roots in your pecs.
You generally receive a few mgs of verses, some fentanyl as well during this time.
You’re brought to the OR.
Surgeon performs a local anesthetic around the tissues, mixed with a little epinephrine so it constricts your blood vessels, allows the local to last a little longer.
Propofol, a NMB, reversal agents, fentanyl, ephedrine, various drugs are on standby.
We give you 2grams of ancef to cover skin flora
When you move or wince or become uncomfortable, we put you out immediately.
We intubate you.
We reverse the NMB
We wait for you to gag on the tube and you hold your head up for a few seconds
We pull the tube
We wheel you to recovery.

Typing with phone so ignore spelling errors

have you ever asked yourself why there are opiate addicts who would rob their own mothers for a hit?

*youll be given a pec block*

Always considered it power of addiction

Impressive knowledge, last question - how long does it take to get it done? I know it depends on size of the tissue, but let's say for average sized gyno

Less than an hour.
If under local, likely 30ish minutes.

Surgery time, which is a surprise to many, is dependent on the surgeon.

this

Thanks for all info mate, can't wait for it

Attached: 1536094901299.jpg (768x1024, 70K)

I had both and I go general all the way. You have no idea how exhausting it is to lie for an hour naked in very cold room and hear your tissue getting cut. Its way more confortable to just go to sleep and wake up chill after everything.

I don't question how comfy it is,but getting deepthroated by a giant plastic penis sounds kinda gay to me

Nps mate.
Good luck with surgery, eat a nice evening meal before the day so you won’t feel so shit fasting

if they have to do lipo i'd go full anesthesia. If just the gland then partial could be enough

i call bullshit, how does one induce retrograde amnesia without the removal of brain circuitry ?

You dont even experience that. They give you mask to breathe in and youre gone in 5s

and then you wake up in the morning with your throat all worked up
that's one slippery slope

Benzos. Midazolam will do it in conjunction with the other anesthesia.

Look it up.
Retrograde amnesia induction.

This is common practice.
You give enough versed you cause retrograde amnesia. This is the standard of practice when the patient gets paralyzed too soon without proper induction.

A lot of people are giving you soft answers. Let me be blunt. You're a fucking idiot if you get this done under local

explain yourself

Attached: 1517818390345.gif (500x626, 1.94M)

Don’t listen

Worst case scenario, you feel things, it hurts, you get put out. Wake up in recovery.

Best case scenario with local, you chill on the table, there’s music playing, you feel pressure but not pain. You feel tissue being tugged, but no discomfort per se.

medfag explained it perfectly so I'm only asking out of curiosity

bbbraaaaaap

you don’t want to redpill your doctors, user? It’s very important to tell them the truth.

Have sex

I have had some work done on my kidneys so not relevant to gyno, but when I was put to sleep with full anesthesia it was a pleasant feeling waking up having everything done and not really feeling weird about it.
I want to get gyno surgery too, would you be willing to post your body so I can see your bf%? I'm not sure if it's best to be lean when getting the surgery or not.

I
JUST
WANT
A
CUTE
GF
WHO
WEARS
SKIRTS
AND
NYLONS
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1505318279875.gif (800x800, 1.92M)

Pantyhose is literally the most based fetish because it's simple for partner but makes a huge difference

Yes, please

Did the doc say full was much more expensive?

My doc's name is Ahmed
I don't wanna end up with shrunken dick, I'm kinda proud of my buddy

Fullis 230 euro more, whole thing with partial one is 1500 euro

Attached: 1550772158981.png (720x1280, 1.24M)