Is anyone else here have only 1 friend, and its themselves

I cant think of a single person that likes me, or that I like. I cant relate to anyone and I have nothing in common with anyone I meet. I feel like I talk to myself for atleast 70% of my conversations per day (besides some fags on LoL, family). Is anyone else in this issue

Attached: 13.jpg (184x184, 11K)

why do you want to know if anyone can relate

yes I'm similar

thats three of us, now what?

I like people but they don't like me, and I just want someone to talk to about everyday stuff :(

ok, now thats four of us

>tfw have 0 friends, don't even like myself

Attached: lonelyy.jpg (1080x1079, 98K)

five of us. i wish we could all be friends and feel happy

Post discord and I'll be your friend user

get the fuck out normalfag.
this thread was fine, we had 5 posters with zero friends.
why you had to ruin it with your faggotry?
this was a nice thread

You won't like me I'm unpleasant.

I am not him, I am the other user.
What you think makes you unpleasant?

>nobody talks to me
you don't talk to anyone

>i can't relate to anyone
you don't talk to anyone

>i have nothing in common
you don't talk to anyone

its difficult. you cant talk me into not feeling its not difficult

Yes but I would probably dislike me if I didn't exist within myself or if there was a copy of me somewhere else. From a third person perspective I'm a pretty shitty human bean.

Also add me if you want to talk hjikldjashkldjhaskldjhaskl#9704 being friendless is pretty bad

Attached: 1505676946_plant music.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

You are right, but I have no will nor skills to change that.

its that invite exclusive to OP

My only friends are people on this retarded website.

the 9 of us should meet everyday in a thread

I had 3 friends at most in middle school and I remember being made fun of by some retarded faggot for being the guy with "my one friend". You make acquaintances by not giving a fuck about being weird and being willing to put yourself out there, and truth be told, I could not give less of a fuck about other dudes or their lives for the most part. If only I had that level of confidence with girls.

roo#5568

If you're lonely I'm right here anons

welcome to the road towards the end user

someone might not talk to others because they have nothing in common.
imagine walking up to the next stranger you see outside and attempting to start a conversation that isn't about you being retarded

>on LoL
kek maybe if you dont spend time flaming 0/10 yasuo on mid maybe you could get friend in other games lol for me died in 2016 after this year i must force myself in order to play that garbage