Based Jeff mogging some minorities

Based Jeff mogging some minorities

Attached: content%3A%2F%2Fmedia%2Fexternal%2Fimages%2Fmedia%2F29438.jpg (1080x1035, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MP0CDxhQerM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate shitskins

are Zyzz and Said even brothers? they look so different

Attached: 1552381838971.png (459x691, 360K)

chestbrah looks high as shit

what makes me sad is his legs (specially calves) after more than 10 years of juicing

That pajeet with the tats isn't bad considering he's a village dwelling vegan third worlder

they healthmog him, imagine how his organs look like from roiding as a teen

> black hair
> brown eyes
> white

kys shitskin

Haha cope more. Jeff is natty.

>1/3rd of the world's population
>minorities
Pick one. They're a plurality at this point

After all these years of training, chestbrah even gets mogged by fucking indians.

>calves: athlete vs gymcel

Lol

Minority detected

I am minority in the world because I'm white.

face>height>race>body

>minorities
Shitskins outnumber whites 5:1 atleast at this point...

>implying 1/3 is greater than 2/3

What are you talking aboutyou retard? Whites are only like 2% of world's population.

He's the only minority there

white is also 100% the best race

He is the minority you dumb fuck. Besides Indians are bro-tier.

>Indians are bro-tier
Things only an Indian would say

>Indians are bro-tier
Either retard who's never spend time around Pajeets or Pajeet detected

baiting

Attached: 1523036055616.png (960x960, 331K)

>Indians
>bro tier

So this is the power of natty lifting.

fpbp

Why is he clenching his teeth so hard

Sure he's natty. He's just taking some T supplements;

He's flexing his face

Lmao love seen white bois get mad at bbc

Can we make this a Jow Forums thing? “Mogging Minorites” you go abroad and show off your gains with dyel natives

dumb Jow Forumscucks forever bitching

is chestbrah still roiding wtf

isn't he worried about joining his brother soon

i agree

they are nice and while will constantly try to scam you they are usually so ineffective and ridiculous that it's impossible to be mad at them

You can tell this is from chestbrahs instragram because his traps are shopped again

post body

Doesn't look like the US, therefore not minorities. Cool lookin open air Gym. Reminds me of Muay Thai gyms in Thailand

Imagine being born with excess melanin as if you’re some kind of lesser evolved human being. It’s 2019, shape up brah.

Attached: C055D0D9-0CA7-45EB-9F63-5118B317F319.jpg (600x700, 29K)

>minorities
these people are like a billion
how the fuck are they a minority

What exercises do I do for a chest like that

Imagine being this triggered about melanin levels.

Attached: 1537225022097.webm (480x600, 1.11M)

>roid traps
Why do people do this?
Why do people work traps at all?
I do my best not to train them, big traps look ugly as fuck.

I believe you’re the one who was triggered in the first place by my post suggesting it would be funny to shit on scrawny minorities.

>posting this webm expecting it to bother me
I exclusively fuck black women dude, you’re not saying anything that isn’t already known. They are more attractive than white bitches. And many love tall white guys.

Try harder

Attached: 24268A1E-298B-4B12-9C81-0F08A67B5F91.gif (480x294, 1.61M)

Attached: dredd.jpg (575x323, 356K)

>They are more attractive than white bitches.
You're probably closer to niggers if you find them more attractive. People usually tend to breed with those who are similar to them.

Non white shitskin spotted

Probably. I’m half Italian

Imagine how their organs look from drinking and bathing in toxic water and breathing in toxic air all day

Should we unironically start doing this?

As a 5’10 Prince of manlets I’ve always wanted to go to some South American country and mog all the 5’6 mestizos while banging their thiccc latinas

The only ones you will be able to mog are their children who are under 12

This picture was taken in india. Jeff is the minority

Jeff's natty claim used to be plausible but at this point with shoulders that cap like that and trap growth like that I'm gonna have to throw in the towel on this one

Sorry sport but this reeks of bicycle riding like nothing else

That’s what I’m gonna do man. I’m 6’1” and decided I need to travel throughout my 20s. I’m probbaly gonna hop on test too soon. Most of the countries I wanna visit have average heights that are short so I’m gonna mog and bang.

Not true I went on a mission to Peru as a 6' green eyed college lad and not only did I mog ession person there are by like 6 inches minimum but I had Peruvian thots wanting to hop on my dick for it, one literally let me walk in on her naked and begged me

I had a girlfriend at the time and was a good boy. I don't necessarily regret not doing things but also I sometimes think about what would've happened if i hedonistocally splooged in everyone who wanted me to

If you are white and go to south america you can get a haram of sluts walking around in 5 minutes, but be careful of legit jungle stds

I’m afriad I’m gonna contract something when I start traveling man. Part of me wants to but inside as many locals as I can under a fake name

>not cycling doxycycline before you even leave for the trip
>not embracing rare, potent jungle STDs for the sole purpose of busting fat nuts in as many primitive amerindian thots as possible

Not even trying to make it lmao

I would love to spread my seed into hundreds of third worlders but my DNA is on Ancestry so if those fuckers get tested one day they would try to track me and demand child support or something

Hi nigger jew

Shit man I knew there was a reason I avoided doing any dna kits. But yeah I wanna be like genghis kan or atilla the hun (whichever one raped all the women of every place he conquered). Just completely flood the gene pools. If I won the lottery I would spend 1-3 years traveling the world and impregnating the women. No other reason than I don’t want a family but I want to ensure my genes move along

based

Jeff pls go

JUST

Attached: Just_.jpg (91x101, 11K)

Post body with timestamp

Will she ever recover?

Second guy from the left is mogging with natural manliness. Jeff Seid's an hairless tranny monkey, there I said it.

They are natty while he took the shortcut

Lol manliness isnt about being hairy
Jeff could literally kill him with his bare hands

lmao poor ethnicels stand no change against the white chad

Attached: 96EE3494-0FD6-4D5C-A8C2-32C2D69E3C92.jpg (250x239, 40K)

Lol, I didn't even see that guy there with Jeff's frame. Jeff steals all the fucking attention because of his huge fucking frame

Attached: Dbu_N5nW0AE2UOy.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

>doesnt know that fake gains only have 1/10 the power of natty gains

It might look GOOD but bet I'll deflate his funny balloon muscles with my male AURA, indicated by HAIR, SWEAT and BALLS.

Hes literally just pushing hos elbows out. Everyone else looks like theyre at least pretending to be relaxed. Hes a tryhard.

Attached: 1544028231520.png (630x565, 261K)

Jeff seid looks like a skinny dude in a muscle suit. Just imagine his traps as his shoulders and you'll see what I mean

based and redpilled

Attached: ebin pepe gif.gif (491x491, 1.44M)

Same.

guy to his left actually looks not bad at all but he's mostly hidden, also the second guy from the right looks pretty aesthetic but ugly af

Lmao found the spic manlet. Get fucked your retarded nigger

Sorry ethnics.

youtu.be/MP0CDxhQerM

This. Wtf is going on with the hair

Attached: 1549827580303.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

What is with the recent obsession with mogging nonwhites on this board?

Attached: 1552950247009.jpg (600x717, 47K)

fpfb. try hanging around them

Wtf did pectorialsibling get zyzz's tattoos

Fpfb?

>that poorman's zyzz on the right

That's zyzzs brother

Go to bed jeff

jeff pls go and stay go
/thread

>white guy looks like a sunburned rat with a pouty feminine bitch face
>guy to the left of him with beard is 10x cuter
>guy with the tats is way more aesthetic
reminder that you virgin autist Jow Forumstards are the only people on the internet who truly believe whites automatically mog everyone

Attached: 1544079003489.jpg (750x750, 86K)

more stories pls

about to book my trip now boyos

cope

>minorities
we got a billion of these niggas they aint no minority lmao

I wanna fuck my indian co worker (or any indian cute girl in general) shes marrried and has a kid in her 20s.

This thread is why everybody hates white people kek

>mogging
>uses roids

Attached: 1540026589120.png (267x228, 81K)